Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

you guys gonna be mad at me. i was horny and all the cheaper sluts either busy or had their period so i called Cocunut. who i reviewed before.
texted her saying “i am horny”, she replied “lets fuck, can be there in 75 minutes”.
sooo sexy, amazing body such soft skin. greeted me by sucking my soul out through my mouth and was naked laying spread eagle within 60 seconds. eat her pussy for 20 minutes, and she told me ahe came 2 times. was rock hard, rubbed my dick on her clit and slid into her soaking wet pussy. fucked her good missionary then flipped her onto all fours and made her cream again. she stsrted grinding her ass back into
me and barely was able to pull out before cumming all over her back. not on BC so while i coulda blown inside her would have been bad karma. damage $400. but seriously sexiest chick i been with in a long time
No judgement on $$ spent here.

Sometimes you eat at Taco Bell and some times you eat at Peter Lugar's! Sounds like it was well worth the money spent...wish I could crack that Coconut!

Price is up to the individual. As long as you’re happy good for you. Just don’t be offering the 200 girls 400 and ruining if for others lol. Anyone new roxi3177? Chatting with her to meet next week. Will report when I do

Been working on this one since the summer. Finally pulled through today.

$$internbrysus$$

cost- $100

rating - 8.4

pros: young, petite, has natural DDD tits. “Fresh off the lot” in terms of mileage. Rides like a pro

Cons: since a she’s new with sex in general, the oral sex was horrible. Didn’t swallow, I jacked off and came all over myself like a peasant.

Seeing again in two weeks when I get back

Attachments

Anyone on the South Shore of Nassau drsx3 is looking to meet. She is hosting and asked for 400. I can’t get away so I didn’t negotiate. She is off today and I guess looking for some cash. Seems pretty hot.

Price is up to the individual. As long as you’re happy good for you. Just don’t be offering the 200 girls 400 and ruining if for others lol. Anyone new roxi3177? Chatting with her to meet next week. Will report when I do
Chatted with her also. Said she really liked my pics then just went silent lol. From her pics she looks like an ex working girl that's been thru it.. One of her pics looks like it was taken at your local motel and in her private pics shes got a nice rack.. Good luck.

Anyone on the South Shore of Nassau drsx3 is looking to meet. She is hosting and asked for 400. I can’t get away so I didn’t negotiate. She is off today and I guess looking for some cash. Seems pretty hot.
Spoke to her the other day also. She was around the rvc lynbrook area, was quick to meet , got some pro vibes from her. Personally i think shes worth max 200 not no 400 but hey to eaches own. I didnt pull the trigger because she wanted to meet when my window time was over, maybe I'll try her out one day. Right now i have 3 in the process, its becoming too hard and frustrating keeping up and track lol.

Spoke to her the other day also. She was around the rvc lynbrook area, was quick to meet , got some pro vibes from her. Personally i think shes worth max 200 not no 400 but hey to eaches own. I didnt pull the trigger because she wanted to meet when my window time was over, maybe I'll try her out one day. Right now i have 3 in the process, its becoming too hard and frustrating keeping up and track lol.
I agree on the 200. I knew I wouldn’t be meeting so didn’t try going back and forth. I have about 6 I am trying to find time to meet, lol. Been traveling the last few weeks so have to make up for lost time. Though I did meet a real hottie off of SA in Charlotte. The beauty of business travel.

Was talking to jay xx 003 (remove spaces) who looks better in pictures she sent in text, but unfortunately she will only accept 500 for the "first meet" which is out of my range. Next.

Also spent some time chatting with chry sss (remove spaces) who seemed interested in meeting and then started becoming very difficult to finalize a meet with. Nothing but excuses and huge periods of ghosting on text. Just another time waster.

Anyone have any luck with cool girly (remove spaces) she's on a lot, been texting. Nice body but kind of a butter face. Seems to never have time to meet.