Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Just completed my one month of SA meet with and had fun with Persian Sam, $$nybeautyx809$$, $$longislandatl$$ and a few others I’m still talking to. I also met with but didn’t do anything with $$laaceyx$$

I mainly joined try to hook up with some I’ve had my eye on but was unable close the deal or get them to respond, has anyone had any luck with any of these beauties.

$$razzledazzle1998$$
$$staciebabyyyyy$$
$$lets get lit$$
$$starfish123456$$
I follow $$letsgetlit$$ on social media, she found her bf who took her on lavish vacations on SA. Annoying bc she holds out for those types of dudes

Just completed my one month of SA meet with and had fun with Persian Sam, $$nybeautyx809$$, $$longislandatl$$ and a few others I’m still talking to. I also met with but didn’t do anything with $$laaceyx$$

I mainly joined try to hook up with some I’ve had my eye on but was unable close the deal or get them to respond, has anyone had any luck with any of these beauties.

$$razzledazzle1998$$
$$staciebabyyyyy$$
$$lets get lit$$
$$starfish123456$$
$$ longislandatl$$ is a talker and gets annoying. She texts me here and there but i don't go for it.. Persian is sexy but too much volume.

$$razzledazzle1998$$
$$staciebabyyyyy$$
$$lets get lit$$
$$starfish123456$$
Sorry, no info on any of these. I usually search for and talk to thinner girls.

Others that I have been working on but have not closed the deal with yet. Anyone have anything on them?

$$yourbrowneyedbeauty$$
$$hvm257$$
$$callmegoddessxo$$
$$demure146$$
$$mari39$$
$$howdigethere$$
$$annetta0398$$
$$modelgirlxoxo$$
$$chelsleee$$
$$lynnbabyy13$$
$$littleone_85$$
$$nycsugarbabyy$$
$$fierceredhead166$$
$$funsuffolkgirl123$$
$$baileyk$$
$$miracleB331$$
$$missthanggg$$

Not sure if they are all still around. They come and go so quickly.

I also met with $$longislandbabby$$ a couple of weeks ago. She usually wants 200+ and protected but I somehow got her to 100 for dfk daty bbbj bbfs in the car but she was adamant about no cum in her mouth or pussy. Head game was GREAT. tightest pussy ever. Possibly tighter than Jay $$nybeautyx809$$. I couldn't even last inside this girl. She hopped off and jerked me off into a paper towel, which really sucked LOL. Great fuck though. Kept trying to convince her to allow a better finish next time but no dice. the most she would agree to was a facial, but I could tell by the convo that whe was gonna dodge it. Plus she didn't like my measly 100. So I did not see her again. She is in Wesbury area and doesn't drive. Good looking. Great shape. Enjoy.

I also met with $$longislandbabby$$ a couple of weeks ago. She usually wants 200+ and protected but I somehow got her to 100 for dfk daty bbbj bbfs in the car but she was adamant about no cum in her mouth or pussy. Head game was GREAT. tightest pussy ever. Possibly tighter than Jay $$nybeautyx809$$. I couldn't even last inside this girl. She hopped off and jerked me off into a paper towel, which really sucked LOL. Great fuck though. Kept trying to convince her to allow a better finish next time but no dice. the most she would agree to was a facial, but I could tell by the convo that whe was gonna dodge it. Plus she didn't like my measly 100. So I did not see her again. She is in Wesbury area and doesn't drive. Good looking. Great shape. Enjoy.
The bare thing is first I’ve heard of for her as far as I can remember but she’s a well known girl on this thread, aka cousin. Shes banged pretty much everyone on this forum, and there are stories about her LE family that may scare some off. She’s bigger than her pics, or at least was when I saw her, and he head was raved about initially (someone said she could dt a lamppost) but she was nowhere near that with me. She was pretty tight, but not the tightest I’ve been in by far. Unexpectedly tight though. She took an Uber to my room last minute and only asked for 100-125. I gave her 150 and it seemed to make her a lot happier.

The bare thing is first I’ve heard of for her as far as I can remember but she’s a well known girl on this thread, aka cousin. Shes banged pretty much everyone on this forum, and there are stories about her LE family that may scare some off. She’s bigger than her pics, or at least was when I saw her, and he head was raved about initially (someone said she could dt a lamppost) but she was nowhere near that with me. She was pretty tight, but not the tightest I’ve been in by far. Unexpectedly tight though. She took an Uber to my room last minute and only asked for 100-125. I gave her 150 and it seemed to make her a lot happier.
I guess girls are tighter or looser on different days LOL

I guess girls are tighter or looser on different days LOL
Haha guess so. She wasn’t bad, but a few others I’ve been with were gripping me the entire time. Queenpetite was like that but I was too big for her I think. Pounded her guts in for like 15 mins until she came and couldn’t take it anymore. Well, she’s easy to make come, first time took like a minute.

I actually have been striking out with white girls lately, but have had better luck with Asians, Spanish and woc. I’ve had some tight Asians but also the loosest girls I’ve ever been with were Asian (18 and 20yo) so no idea

Haha guess so. She wasn’t bad, but a few others I’ve been with were gripping me the entire time. Queenpetite was like that but I was too big for her I think. Pounded her guts in for like 15 mins until she came and couldn’t take it anymore. Well, she’s easy to make come, first time took like a minute.

I actually have been striking out with white girls lately, but have had better luck with Asians, Spanish and woc. I’ve had some tight Asians but also the loosest girls I’ve ever been with were Asian (18 and 20yo) so no idea
Queenpetite's profile is gone, I guess she really is trying to stop

Queenpetite's profile is gone, I guess she really is trying to stop
Oh yeah you’re right, I haven’t even checked since we met. She has been putting off text responses and stuff. Said it was family stuff when she was with her bf, then got her weeks confused and said I texted her when she was with her family...a week after she told me she’d be busy. Gonna try to reach out again soon when she posts something by herself lol

Aka cousin way too many issues. Stoped fucking with her a long time ago..

Others that I have been working on but have not closed the deal with yet. Anyone have anything on them?

$$yourbrowneyedbeauty$$
$$hvm257$$
$$callmegoddessxo$$
$$demure146$$
$$mari39$$
$$howdigethere$$
$$annetta0398$$
$$modelgirlxoxo$$
$$chelsleee$$
$$lynnbabyy13$$
$$littleone_85$$
$$nycsugarbabyy$$
$$fierceredhead166$$
$$funsuffolkgirl123$$
$$baileyk$$
$$miracleB331$$
$$missthanggg$$

Not sure if they are all still around. They come and go so quickly.

I've seen a few on that list, but I'll do $$Fierceredhead166$$ for now...

First contact asked for $1k. Offered 150, settled on 250. sent me nude pics and vids. Met her at motel, cute redhead, cute face, gorgeous blue eyes, kinda young looking, sloppy body, fat flabby ass, floppy tits, but who gives a fuck, we were both naked. BBBJ, moved right into doggy, fucked her for a while, I thought the ass would help, but it was too floppy, although pussy was tight and pink and nice. Flipped her over into mish, started pounding, stared into those amazing blue eyes, and then she made eye contact with me, and bit her lower lip. Boom, it sent me over the edge, busted a five day load inside her meatsleeve. Thankfully I'm snipped, never asked her if she's on anything. Who knows. Who cares. We talked for a little, honestly, I can't remember a fucking word she said. I didn't think DJ Jr. was up for another round, so I gave her the cash, she got dressed and left. This was around late september. I'm sure Gold or smash has some of my sterilized swimmers dried up on their pubes from her. Enjoy you fuckers.

Could have sworn I was messaging with QP who hadn't logged on in a few days and that she responded this weekend but now can't find it at all not even a greyed out box thing they do.

I've seen a few on that list, but I'll do $$Fierceredhead166$$ for now...

First contact asked for $1k. Offered 150, settled on 250. sent me nude pics and vids. Met her at motel, cute redhead, cute face, gorgeous blue eyes, kinda young looking, sloppy body, fat flabby ass, floppy tits, but who gives a fuck, we were both naked. BBBJ, moved right into doggy, fucked her for a while, I thought the ass would help, but it was too floppy, although pussy was tight and pink and nice. Flipped her over into mish, started pounding, stared into those amazing blue eyes, and then she made eye contact with me, and bit her lower lip. Boom, it sent me over the edge, busted a five day load inside her meatsleeve. Thankfully I'm snipped, never asked her if she's on anything. Who knows. Who cares. We talked for a little, honestly, I can't remember a fucking word she said. I didn't think DJ Jr. was up for another round, so I gave her the cash, she got dressed and left. This was around late september. I'm sure Gold or smash has some of my sterilized swimmers dried up on their pubes from her. Enjoy you fuckers.
Pretty sure I reached out to her a while back and got a similar offer so I didn’t pursue. Stupid on my part, should’ve just put an offer out there