Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Yesterday night around 8 p.m., I saw a young, attractive Asian girl standing in front of the AT&T store on Roosevelt Avenue. I think she was wearing black pants and a college sweatshirt. I think it was like a maroon color. She appeared friendly. I heard her talking a little on the phone, and her English was very good. I thought that maybe she grew up here. Does anyone know who I am talking about?

I was wondering if she might be undercover.

Also, if you approach someone and think that she might be undercover, what should you say?

@genius, I would really like your input on this.
Ok I saw her last night and I let her make the first move by coming up to me and asking massage I ask how much and she said $80 I said how long she said 20 min. I then offer her $60 and she said she young so it’s $80 and others are old so $60. Then another monger used the head movement and she walk off with him. She the new girl on the block. Popo was also on foot patrol so it was head find a lady as there were walking around the block up the block and so on. So it wasn’t my night I left

Ok, so I went to Flushing this morning for my usual 2 stage sessions: part 1 is with one of my regular 40th rd girls for my FS session to get the sex out of my system, then I walk couple of blocks away to the totally legit place I frequent for an hour of totally legit massage (light oil, hot stones, hot towels). Well turns out the they were booked up for couple of hours (yup - they are obviously that good) so I headed over to a (mostly) legit place called Happy Feet at 131-08 40th Rd (near and opposite BJ's parking entrance) that I haven't been to in a while.

Well they are under new management. Greeted by fairly attractive, 5'2, big titted Asian (Hong Kong). Place is now called Happy Spa (or something like that) and they said they use same phone 929-278-0228 . I ask how much for hour and she says 40 and I say no thanks and she grabs my arm and say 30 ok?. What the hell - I want a good regular massage I say.

So I'm on that table bare assed and she says medium or hard and I reply hard. Starts on my back with no bad massage (not as good as my fav place but not bad). No oil, lots of finger and elbow kneading of tight muscles.

About 30 minutes into the massage the rubbing action changed — a lot; she obviously pulled her top down and was rubbing her tits up and down my back. This continued for a while then some massage down under of the boys.

So 45 minutes into the hour she brings up the pillow and tells me to flip. Starts playing with genius jr who as now risen from the dead (I'm in my 70's and genius jr was taken care of about 90 minutes prior and that's all I usually need for a couple of days). So she asks what I want and indicates hj, bj and points to her crotch. Put up 6 fingers (for 60) and point to her crotch. She says she get 80 and I nod no and say finish the hour. Well she continues to play with genius jr and says how about 60 for bj. Nope I say. Well to make a long story short we agree on 70. Off come her clothes and she brings over one of those tiny Chinese condoms, looks at it, looks at genius jr and say "no fit". So I go for my emergency stash and hand her mine. So if you go here bring your own. Tits felt pretty good - cant tell if they were man made as I couldn't feel anything inside them so perhaps they were real. Started off mish which was pretty good as she wrapped her short legs around my waist and used them to assist with the pumping. Went to cg which was pretty good with her making sure I had a good view of genius jr sliding in and out. The view of that combined with her tits jiggling around was rather inspiring. Returned to mish for the finish.

Some cons: no kissing, and she wasn't as tight as most of the Asians I've been with.

Pro: if you want a lot of ok massage with FS finish in a very clean place with reasonable privacy (solid walls but opaque curtain in doorway to room) for 100 total this is ok.
Thank you for the great review genius. Did you happen to get her name?

Decided to check out the asian migration to Roosy myself one recent afternoon. Had a lot of time and weather was nice so took a stroll from 69 through 90. Lots of ladies chilling on the sidewalk, calling ”masaje,” “masaje.” All are older, definitely above 40s-50s+ to my discerning Asian eyes. They are cautious, but once you show even the slightest interest, they will be on you like a hawk. I nearly got dragged away once or twice, but wanted to check out the whole area. Went a few blocks past the Britton firebox (saw a girl there) then circled back. Eventually settled on a cute, pale (with makeup) milfy type on 83rd. Her name was Nini.

She took me to their base a quarter block away. House fee was $40. Instant it was paid, they’d tried to switch, but I was having none of it and they agreed to the original girl. Massage was surprisingly good, she’s clearly trained. Table was clean, smelled fresh.

Afterwards, she wanted $80 for FS and theatrically almost collapsed when I suggested 40. Agreed to 70 because I enjoyed the massage. Everything was covered and safe, which I prefer. Head game was decent, but short. FS was kinda amusing, she kept murmuring something that sounded like a prayer chant. Maybe I was helping her see Jesus it or perhaps she was praying for it to be over. I kinda found it hot. Finished, wiped, and bounced.

Overall, the experience was fine. I prefer my Manhattan haunts. Wouldn’t repeat and won’t visit the area again most likely, but maybe someone here will find the above useful.
Is it safe to generalize to say that the cost on Roosevelt in Jackson Heights is higher than it was on 40 Road in Flushing because you have to add in the house fee for the AMP whereas in Flushing the ladies operated out of apartment-like settings? (Assuming that the Jackson Heights ladies are the same ladies that migrated from 40 Road because of LE heat)

Is it safe to generalize to say that the cost on Roosevelt in Jackson Heights is higher than it was on 40 Road in Flushing because you have to add in the house fee for the AMP whereas in Flushing the ladies operated out of apartment-like settings? (Assuming that the Jackson Heights ladies are the same ladies that migrated from 40 Road because of LE heat)
Nope, I pay same amount to the ladies that moved to JH as I did on 40th rd. As always YMMV and what you pay (and more importantly what is established with that lady from then on) is a function mostly of your negotiating skills exactly as it was on 40th rd. However if you actually want a massage in addition to FS, a house fee has to be added in. I find that if I want a massage I go to a legit massage AMP.

Also, some of the 40th rd ladies are still nearby that area although you may need to call them to get their new locations. When I want a legit massage in the area see them 1st.

Ps. I don't know of any legit AMPs in JH (as yet anyway) and advice from UG'ers would be greatly appreciated.

To MOD: Since this request is made as part on non-ISO post I assume it is ok.

As a rule of thumb if the ladies are outside their establishment doors, they can be considered independent contractors so no house fee is to be paid. This is true in 90% of the cases. I have come across many of them who will ask for house fee( they assume that you're ignorant of how they work) but when I refuse to play their game will readily accept just their fee 60-80. This is different from other spots where ladies stay indoors and there is a mamasan or other person in charge collecting house fee e.g spas on Queens blvd.

Nope, I pay same amount to the ladies that moved to JH as I did on 40th rd. As always YMMV and what you pay (and more importantly what is established with that lady from then on) is a function mostly of your negotiating skills exactly as it was on 40th rd. However if you actually want a massage in addition to FS, a house fee has to be added in. I find that if I want a massage I go to a legit massage AMP.

Also, some of the 40th rd ladies are still nearby that area although you may need to call them to get their new locations. When I want a legit massage in the area see them 1st.

Ps. I don't know of any legit AMPs in JH (as yet anyway) and advice from UG'ers would be greatly appreciated.

To MOD: Since this request is made as part on non-ISO post I assume it is ok.
More and more providers are eliminating massages and just getting down to business.You’re probably better just getting a Latin fast house or Asian off the street for 80.

More and more providers are eliminating massages and just getting down to business.You’re probably better just getting a Latin fast house or Asian off the street for 80.
If your looking for a massage then you should hit the place in Elmhurst for $120 table shower and massage included. But don’t expect to find any twenty year old there.

Saw Tina last Monday around 11am. Went up to her place and she changed from jeans into her work clothes (short black dress). I was standing and she kneeled down and proceeded to give me a bbbj. This went on for a while and then we proceeded to ther bed where she continued to bbbj me and wanted to do 69. Knowing she takes it raw, I declined to dine but just inserted digits into both openings. She then wanted to fuck and asked if I wanted a condom, which I said yes. She was always nice even at 40th and never rushed. She's still the same here. We didn't talk price as I just gave her 60 before the start of the session. I was in a giving mood, so I gave her a 20 tip for which she was grateful and wanted to French kiss me, but I just gave her a light kiss on the lips and left. She is one of the friendliest provider I know. BTW, anyone seen back door Judy recently ?

Are you implying that the popo is writing tickets where there isn't a violation?
I have seen them out all over the place the last few Sundays and wondered why the hell they were checking cars where parking is obviously allowed at the time. I figured maybe they were checking for expired registrations, etc. Be careful all.

Saw Tina last Monday around 11am. Went up to her place and she changed from jeans into her work clothes (short black dress). I was standing and she kneeled down and proceeded to give me a bbbj. This went on for a while and then we proceeded to ther bed where she continued to bbbj me and wanted to do 69. Knowing she takes it raw, I declined to dine but just inserted digits into both openings. She then wanted to fuck and asked if I wanted a condom, which I said yes. She was always nice even at 40th and never rushed. She's still the same here. We didn't talk price as I just gave her 60 before the start of the session. I was in a giving mood, so I gave her a 20 tip for which she was grateful and wanted to French kiss me, but I just gave her a light kiss on the lips and left. She is one of the friendliest provider I know. BTW, anyone seen back door Judy recently ?
I just text her and she said she on Roosevelt Ave

I have seen them out all over the place the last few Sundays and wondered why the hell they were checking cars where parking is obviously allowed at the time. I figured maybe they were checking for expired registrations, etc. Be careful all.
Yup. I saw them writing up a car and the owner (I assume) of the car came over and asked why he was getting a ticket as he was legally parked. Enforcement guy pointed to expired inspection sticker. Also there will be stretches of metered parking - Except Sundays -where you can park with some sections of No Parking Anytime wedged in (I can't figure out why most times) and guys whose cars extend into the No Parking area, even a foot, are ticketed. Looks like Enforcement guy come out around 10Am on foot but I did see a marked patrol car stop, the cop get out and write up a car. The guys on foot walk up to each car and look at the Inspection and Reg stickers of each car.
In flushing I sometimes park under I678 and have seen enforcement guys walking up and down rows of cars looking at the Inspection and Reg stickers.

Be careful parking in Home Depot lot as I have seen cars being towed when the driver leaves the lot on foot.

Yup. I saw them writing up a car and the owner (I assume) of the car came over and asked why he was getting a ticket as he was legally parked. Enforcement guy pointed to expired inspection sticker. Also there will be stretches of metered parking - Except Sundays -where you can park with some sections of No Parking Anytime wedged in (I can't figure out why most times) and guys whose cars extend into the No Parking area, even a foot, are ticketed. Looks like Enforcement guy come out around 10Am on foot but I did see a marked patrol car stop, the cop get out and write up a car. The guys on foot walk up to each car and look at the Inspection and Reg stickers of each car.
In flushing I sometimes park under I678 and have seen enforcement guys walking up and down rows of cars looking at the Inspection and Reg stickers.

Be careful parking in Home Depot lot as I have seen cars being towed when the driver leaves the lot on foot.
Yup I got a ticket for expired inspection parked in front of my house in a residential neighborhood.

Yesterday I was around Roosevelt by 80st around 6pm was looking for one of my puta fast houses . As I was walking around I saw by 80st on the side of the Citibank a nice Asian girl with glasses but just passed by then I headed to the fire box in 88st saw two older ones one of them had a lot of make up on her face she had some tats on her chest but they seemed disinterested so I just made my way back to my puta spot on. 79st