Angelique Laroux 424-835-1620 New number 516-243-5003

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I finally was able to get in touch with her this week and set up an appointment. She was very pleasant on the phone and very accommodating looking for a convenient time.

On the day of the meet she instructed me to call an hour ahead to confirm and get directions. I did and she gave me some land marks to call from and when I got close she stayed on the phone and directed me to her door.

Walking up her stoop I saw her standing in the door and I was immediately pleased. She is a very attractive woman.

Angelique stands about 5'3" with a slim build, dark flawless skin and light mesmerizing grey eyes. She was wearing a tight white dress that emphasized both her beautiful dark skin and ample booty.
She walked me up to her apartment. It was spotless. Her room is exactly as in the picture on her website. She had me get comfortable, brought me a bottle of water and took her dress off after I was naked on the table.

I would guess she is late thirties, if you look at her from the neck down you'd swear early twenties.
Like I said her skin is flawless, no fat, no wrinkles. Ass to die for, absolutely perfect shape, firm. Her legs and feet are out of a magazine. Her breasts are small but perky, her nipples tasty and responsive. Totally shaven VA- JJ.
The only thing giving away her age is her maturity and professionalism. Her face is cute, very light grey eyes, full lips, great smile, high cheek bones.

We started with a massage with her in panties. Her massage technique is top notch. She is as good as any professional massuse I've had at high end hotels and my chiropractor.

Let me mention now she has as full length mirror positioned in front of the table so lifting your head you get a great view of that perfect ass and legs.

After a great massage she stripped off the panties and started crawling all over me, rubbing her tits on me kissing and blowing in my ear.

Now, we never discussed ANYTHING before hand about what the session might include, except that it was tantric so I just left it open to her how she wanted to play. Her ad does mention BDSM. She later explained she will try some things lightly and see how comfortable the client is before proceeding.

The next half hour took me to a few places I have never been. It included some toys such as cat and nine tails, a small vibrator, cuffs and her ordering me to do a few things to her. But I never felt uncomfortable and played along because honestly it all felt pretty good.

All and all it lead to an explosive orgasm aided by one of the toys.

After a quick wipe down with a fresh wash cloth she lead me to her immaculately clean bathroom where she had a fresh towel, washcloth and my choice of body washes and soaps for a shower. She also had a new still in the box toothbrush for me along with tooth paste and mouth wash. She staid in the bathroom with me the whole time and chatted. When I was done she assisted in the drying.

Once dressed we chatted some more about the possibilities for the next encounter. She had me put the donation down when I first came in but never counted it, in fact we never discussed it on the phone either. I had gotten the amount from her website.

Overall I would have to say it was very different. It wasn't about a single sex act, it wasn't a cold exchange like "okay if you give me this you get that".
We did not do any water sports, although I did bring up that review we joked about here in the In Search Of section while we chatted after.

Angelique is very professional, yet warm and friendly. I can see why she's so busy. I'm very curious to see where the next session goes and I will repeat.

She did mention that not all sessions are alike, he prefers to see what the client is comfortable with then builds from there. That's why I'm not going to go into too much detail about how she used her toys on me.

So yeah, I had a great time and will repeat.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Great review. It looks like she has a "First Timers" half hour for $150. I notice that her website indicated, "Gratuities And Gifts Appreciated." Was the $250 all in?
As I said the donation of $250 was left on the dresser at the start of the session at her request. It was 5 fifty dollar bills folded together. She never counted it or touched it while I was there.
In fact it was still laying next to my keys and sunglasses when I was leaving and almost picked it up my mistake.
She did not ask for a tip or give any indication that a tip would be necessary for a more intimate encounter. Rather it seems the sessions would build on each other as we got more comfortable.
And this was conveyed in a playful manner.

Nice review. I'm a little surprised she's on the "older" side. I always got a younger vibe from our phone conversations.

Her Website and a few ads I saw indicated that her incall is in Valley Stream, which may keep some of our Suffolk County brothers away.
Is that a naked man in heels in your avatar?

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW

I finally was able to get in touch with her this week and set up an appointment. She was very pleasant on the phone and very accommodating looking for a convenient time.

On the day of the meet she instructed me to call an hour ahead to confirm and get directions. I did and she gave me some land marks to call from and when I got close she stayed on the phone and directed me to her door.

Walking up her stoop I saw her standing in the door and I was immediately pleased. She is a very attractive woman.

Angelique stands about 5'3" with a slim build, dark flawless skin and light mesmerizing grey eyes. She was wearing a tight white dress that emphasized both her beautiful dark skin and ample booty.
She walked me up to her apartment. It was spotless. Her room is exactly as in the picture on her website. She had me get comfortable, brought me a bottle of water and took her dress off after I was naked on the table.

I would guess she is late thirties, if you look at her from the neck down you'd swear early twenties.
Like I said her skin is flawless, no fat, no wrinkles. Ass to die for, absolutely perfect shape, firm. Her legs and feet are out of a magazine. Her breasts are small but perky, her nipples tasty and responsive. Totally shaven VA- JJ.
The only thing giving away her age is her maturity and professionalism. Her face is cute, very light grey eyes, full lips, great smile, high cheek bones.

We started with a massage with her in panties. Her massage technique is top notch. She is as good as any professional massuse I've had at high end hotels and my chiropractor.

Let me mention now she has as full length mirror positioned in front of the table so lifting your head you get a great view of that perfect ass and legs.

After a great massage she stripped off the panties and started crawling all over me, rubbing her tits on me kissing and blowing in my ear.

Now, we never discussed ANYTHING before hand about what the session might include, except that it was tantric so I just left it open to her how she wanted to play. Her ad does mention BDSM. She later explained she will try some things lightly and see how comfortable the client is before proceeding.

The next half hour took me to a few places I have never been. It included some toys such as cat and nine tails, a small vibrator, cuffs and her ordering me to do a few things to her. But I never felt uncomfortable and played along because honestly it all felt pretty good.

All and all it lead to an explosive orgasm aided by one of the toys.

After a quick wipe down with a fresh wash cloth she lead me to her immaculately clean bathroom where she had a fresh towel, washcloth and my choice of body washes and soaps for a shower. She also had a new still in the box toothbrush for me along with tooth paste and mouth wash. She staid in the bathroom with me the whole time and chatted. When I was done she assisted in the drying.

Once dressed we chatted some more about the possibilities for the next encounter. She had me put the donation down when I first came in but never counted it, in fact we never discussed it on the phone either. I had gotten the amount from her website.

Overall I would have to say it was very different. It wasn't about a single sex act, it wasn't a cold exchange like "okay if you give me this you get that".
We did not do any water sports, although I did bring up that review we joked about here in the In Search Of section while we chatted after.

Angelique is very professional, yet warm and friendly. I can see why she's so busy. I'm very curious to see where the next session goes and I will repeat.

She did mention that not all sessions are alike, he prefers to see what the client is comfortable with then builds from there. That's why I'm not going to go into too much detail about how she used her toys on me.

So yeah, I had a great time and will repeat.
Interest piqued. Will pay a visit and price while a bit high I don’t mind paying higher for quality.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks you for the warm review @billyS, It was very accurate and I appreciate you not giving away all my seductive secrets..Sweet kisses...Hope to see you and anyone else who is interested very soon. Until then, I hope everyone has a fabulous day!! And my motto is: Only the BEST for my guests.
An amazing session deserves an amazing review. You left me drained and wanting "more" both times I saw you.
I totally recommend you to all my UG brothers!