Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Her photos look years apart but what else is new with this kind of thing.

So I take it nobody is partaking in NJ SBs even right across the river (Jersey City, Englewood to Edison, Amboys, Staten Island, etc)?

Her photos look years apart but what else is new with this kind of thing.

So I take it nobody is partaking in NJ SBs even right across the river (Jersey City, Englewood to Edison, Amboys, Staten Island, etc)?
I’ve met with girls from Jersey City. Farthest was this 40 something year old Milf from englewood. Apparently she dated some famous rock and roll stars. But had the biggest tits reason why I met with her. We went for food then to my place and hit it raw. I have to look back to try and find her number. We met once but she then texted me if I had a friend for her model type big tit friend same age as her. I told her why we don’t all hangout together and that’s the last I heard from her lol.

A bit about me, early 30s, decent fit, live in midtown. I’ve had some girls before who just wanted to meet and fun for no allowance or gifts. If anyone has any intel in girls in manhattan let me know, Will obviously also share as well. I normally get messages from girls who are visiting or LI, during the summer it’s mostly pros until the college girls come back into town. I obviously answer and we chit chat but depending on distance I dont go through on it. But will share any info.

f this site existed when I was in my 30's I wouldn't have made it to my 40's!! I would have been banging 18-20 yr old hotties every night until my heart or bank broke!
I'm inn my late 50's... 5'-10" 185# hit the gym 6 days a week... cardio, weights.. stretching..

I currently have a 4 girl rotation from SA and WYP, one has turned into a long term good thing..one is 26 Indian, beautiful smart, one is a 23 y/0 hod rat from the DR, one is 25 from the Huntington area.. a future yenta... the long term 40 y/o and the Indian are keepers.. the others two, will be replced in the rotation soon...

Yea it cost me a bit... but I have a good job

I'm inn my late 50's... 5'-10" 185# hit the gym 6 days a week... cardio, weights.. stretching..

I currently have a 4 girl rotation from SA and WYP, one has turned into a long term good thing..one is 26 Indian, beautiful smart, one is a 23 y/0 hod rat from the DR, one is 25 from the Huntington area.. a future yenta... the long term 40 y/o and the Indian are keepers.. the others two, will be replced in the rotation soon...

Yea it cost me a bit... but I have a good job
Where is the Indian girl from? Starrett?
Are you really a Dharma bum?
Theres something about a slutty yenta. Drives me wild.

Yea I'm a Dharma bum, its a reference that is lost on so many people... to many people are so fucking uptight..

Indian chick is from Manhasset... The yenta is from Elwood actually...

She is one chick I actually cant wait to get away from sometimes... the fucking nasal voice, and just bitchiness..

I was doinh\g Rachel for a few months... but had to pull the plug... was hemorrhaging dinero and needed to cut back... when I started to see a bunc oftalk about Rach I stopped seeing her..

SA nd WYP are fucking goldmines for pussy

billyS

Reign of Terror
So hot today went to the beach to cool down and check out the hot young chicks.

Well after banging a few dozen SA girls i was bound to run into one of them in my private life. Wife and I were in the water and I see this cute girl making her way in. After a few seconds I realized we use to fuck last year. Too bad I was with the wife.
You weren't worried she was going to say anything?