Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I wouldn't send her the pic without more info. Dunno what that info would be but if that's her make or break thing I'd call the bluff or whatever it is and figure out the reason, how to get past it, or whatever.

Many have multiple accounts. Guess the thinking is that you catch more fish with more lines in the water.

She gets street cred from me for that full body photo.

I will try to add details to these discussions. I appreciate all the existing commentary and information on people.

I met two in Vermont who were college and doing it for the thrill and for being treated nice. Both a bit flaky but I took that as their normal age group behavior. One was super freaky - wore a remote control buttplug to a restaurant with me before I took her home and we f-ed like bunnies. She had a bunch of family crap come up, but I have hopes for the future

The other was testing the waters - I basically let her ride my sybian - she never had an orgasm before. I went out for a long dog walk and let her have a half hour of toy time.
Not sharing info on theose two VT hotties becuase from what I understand they are not on SA anymore and are in limbo - plus - a long way away

Met a nasty black chick from the city - I will try to find her user info

Really really great BJ action, but as soon as I went to try to lift her dress to return favor the smell was unbearable. I had to extricate myself. She showed up at LIRR train station looking like a prostitute and insisted on going out to eat at a restaurant. I was thinking with my little head and agreed. It probably would have been a great lay, but I couldn't get past the smell

As with others on here - dealing with lots of ghosting and people who never follow thru - as well as trying to suss out who the pros are and not getting taken advantage of

Amazed at the number of chicks who say they are only open to "platonic" relationships or will only send pics for money. Seriously? Sure, let me send you $200 for a pic of your crotch. Right.

I will try to have more useful info - but this is the start of my contribution to the thread.

$BabyRae83$ - out east - she came over twice - paid her only for getting a plan B pill after second encounter. She stopped answering my texts. She was super freaky - I suspect she had the whole "I am getting paid for fucking" internal conversation and decided she was done with it

Chatted up a girl, arranged for a meet. Just before, she asks for a dick pic. That was her LE check. No pic, no meet.

Anyone had this happen to them? How can that be an LE check? It could be a guy looking for dick pics ... but I got weirded out on the absolute insistence.

V
Probably a dude. Never been asked, but I will NEVER send a dick pick ever. No clue who is on the other end of that text.

Met with Ashley Rose 34 Miller place. Was texting back-and-forth with her for a while seemed like a normal nice person. Finally arrange the meet she gives me an address across the street. Tells me she staying with a friend and doesn’t want any drama at a friends house. She doesn’t look too bad decent body a little bit of a belly with a little effort her face would be very pretty. Has me take her to 7-Eleven where she gets a pack of cigarettes and 3 24 mikes hard lemonade. Now I’m noticing that she’s a little out there I’m thinking about just taking her back home. She says just park somewhere we go to a crowded shopping center and I park. Start a bbj in the back of my car then takes off all her clothes and starts riding me. I finish and she wants to go again she we do it again. Ask me for some money for her friend I throw her 100. Next day she’s calling me I tried calling her back she doesn’t answer. Finally she text me and ask if you can crash at my place for a little few days. Give her an excuse why she can’t and I think I have to avoid her now at all cost.

Any info on " m i i y ahx" remove the spaces. 25 yo in commack. Looks like she has a kid but boy is she hot.
She contacted me earlier this year in January. Exchanged numbers but didn’t meet. Her scheduled is not flexible she mentioned she was only available 3 days out of the week. Her limits were no anal and doesn’t swallow “until I feel comfortable with you” lol. She was looking for a weekly allowance and was able to meet 1-2x a week. Hopefully she still has the same number lol. It’s a bit hard getting some girls to come into the city from LI. I mostly focus on those in Manhattan and sometime queens and BK. The per meet amounts they ask for varies greatly. I’m just looking forward till next month when all the new college girls begin moving into the dorms lol.

Might be stating the obvious but ...
$Cahira$ and $TalaxRayna$ are the same person, often on at the same time...

I wonder what the deal is ...

V
She's ready to meet asap. Texted back and forth with me a while ago wanted me to pick her up in Shirley and take her to a motel within the first 15min og texting but i never went thru.

Anyone have any intel on a red head <LaVieEnRouge> Nassau area. 33. Pics have her looking a little worn.
"I LOVE those redheads, man!"
Looks like we have the same taste. I currently have 2 college redheads I see one every other week. 19 yr old, bright blue eyes, petite and thin model type. She’s currently abroad but will be back within the next 2 weeks and the other an 18 yr old with a nice ass and high sex drive. Currently I’ve been looking for a young blonde type. I’ve been noticing a flow of new profiles lately. Most which I assume are fake profiles. Had one girl tell me to download skype so we can video chat. This was literally her 3rd message from our convo lol.

Here are some I’ve spoken with this week. Let me know if anyone has seen them.

%messie% from oyster bay. Said she wants to get out to the city more. Big tits but thick body. Very kinky and into the whole role play. She mentioned she loves getting multiple rounds in. Said she normally gets 500 but she’s so 400 with me.

%hestiia% definitely a pro. Is visiting manhattan and has a friend who can join as well. Not my type, she wanted 500 just for her alone. She can host in her hotel.

%julien1837% 19 yr old from northern NJ. Willing to come to nyc. Available weekdays, seeking 600.

The thing I hate the most is when their profile says NYC and then after chatting with them they say “oh I forgot to change my location because I moved” and 10 minutes later they are in a different state.

Looks like we have the same taste. I currently have 2 college redheads I see one every other week. 19 yr old, bright blue eyes, petite and thin model type. She’s currently abroad but will be back within the next 2 weeks and the other an 18 yr old with a nice ass and high sex drive. Currently I’ve been looking for a young blonde type. I’ve been noticing a flow of new profiles lately. Most which I assume are fake profiles. Had one girl tell me to download skype so we can video chat. This was literally her 3rd message from our convo lol.

Here are some I’ve spoken with this week. Let me know if anyone has seen them.

%messie% from oyster bay. Said she wants to get out to the city more. Big tits but thick body. Very kinky and into the whole role play. She mentioned she loves getting multiple rounds in. Said she normally gets 500 but she’s so 400 with me.

%hestiia% definitely a pro. Is visiting manhattan and has a friend who can join as well. Not my type, she wanted 500 just for her alone. She can host in her hotel.

%julien1837% 19 yr old from northern NJ. Willing to come to nyc. Available weekdays, seeking 600.

The thing I hate the most is when their profile says NYC and then after chatting with them they say “oh I forgot to change my location because I moved” and 10 minutes later they are in a different state.
I looked at <hestiia> thought about messaging but her profile pics looked a mess and got the pro vibe for sure.

<julien1837> I messaged 2 days ago, have not heard back from, but if she in New Jersey it will be too far for her I am sure

Had no luck finding the messie profile.