Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

that was a different time. now john's get the perp walk .
But mugi wasn't a john; he was just there for "the sole purpose of being a recipient of the services to be rendered lawfully sanctioned by the State of New York described on the license."

.... if i didn't enjoy their touch then i would be so far financially ahead.
To expand a bit on your thinking: And if I didn't always have nice cars, take good vacations, have quality accouterments for my hobbies and sports—and enjoy their touch, I too would have been, as you say, "so far financially ahead"— so much so that my heirs would have all been so financially ahead that they could all have nice cars, take good vacations, and have quality accouterments for their hobbies and sports without having to work hard for it as I did.

Just sayin.

But mugi wasn't a john; he was just there for "the sole purpose of being a recipient of the services to be rendered lawfully sanctioned by the State of New York described on the license."

To expand a bit on your thinking: And if I didn't always have nice cars, take good vacations, have quality accouterments for my hobbies and sports—and enjoy their touch, I too would have been, as you say, "so far financially ahead"— so much so that my heirs would have all been so financially ahead that they could all have nice cars, take good vacations, and have quality accouterments for their hobbies and sports without having to work hard for it as I did.

Just sayin.
I guess life would have gone different had we made different decisions. (I can only surmise) But you as a human being have desires and you satisfied them. Had you not satisfied or been more disciplined or shut-down your desires completely, possibly you would have more savings and wealth for others; possibly you would not have to feel guilty for splurging, possibly you would have a higher social status or possibly you would have become an unsatisfied dirty old man, lusting after every skirt because you never had the courage to live out your fantasies.

What is done Is done. Thank God you are still alive. You provided for your family; you satisfied your sexual longings; you probably are not on the brink of financial collapse "and" you have your whole life ahead of you to guide it in the direction that you choose -- because you are not run by sexual fantasies as much as one whose sexual fantasies still lay dormant due to his fear of expressing himself.

View the past and learn from it but regret is useless and will thwart you. You still have blood in your veins and air in your lungs. You did what you did for many reasons and the fact that you are still here means that you were wise enough to balance your life in such a way so that you are integrally bodily, emotionally and intellectually still sound.

You did it the way you had to do it. If you choose to do it differently now, Godspeed and good luck to you on your new ventures. Nothing was lost but desire was fulfilled.

I was running errands and spot BBFS Lucy and sue standing in front of McDonald’s in civil clothes. Makeup was tone down not to be standing out. Further down on main by the church had a niceladystandi g outside and a big white guy approached and started asking questions about massage. Then he see the word foot spa on the wall and pointed to it and the lady answered yes we have foot spa. By what I was hearing the lady was being professional and nodding off any sexual comments. I believe she thought he was LE. He look the role from my point of view and I just walked off to my next errand. As I been to this place before and you would beshock on where the rooms are. The ladies on Roosevelt doesnt come out anymore so I’m guessing business is good with regulars.

BTW, Lucy and Helen (Helen is short and has colorful tats on a forearm) both now work out of place near SE corner of 38th and main. Lucy said she had to get rid of prior phone as it blew up with callers that someone (I guess) must have posted on some site.
Shocked these fellas weren't appalled at her bbfs background!! :eek:

Lol some people speak bad about bbfs however the girls that offer it are always super busy and super popular.

I saw a woman named Lucy yesterday at Elm Spa which is located down a flight of stairs at 85-12 Queens Blvd. She is probably 5 feet tall tops. Fairly cute with brown eyes, black hair just past her shoulders, and a tiny beauty mark above her lip. Lucy also had a very nice figure. She is probably 45 years old or so but her body was tight.

She asked for the house money of $40 upfront and told me to remove my clothing and lay face down. She proceeded to give me a very strong massage, as per my request. I was impressed by her strength. The massage was very relaxing but the phone was ringing almost constantly during my entire hour there. She told me that there was another woman working there as well but she was also busy. Perhaps they can purchase an answering machine in the near future. That is, if they still exist and are available for purchase.

Lucy began with the soft touch and after asking me to flip over wanted to know what I wanted. I asked how much was available and for how much. We agreed on full service for $100. I thought that was reasonable so I agreed. She did want the money upfront so while she excused herself I got the money out of my wallet. She took about a good 5 minutes to return which made me a bit antsy. Not to mention that I "deflated", so to speak, but it wasn't really an issue once Lucy came back and she resumed her soft touch.

I was pleasantly surprised how enthusiastic she was and at one point she even kissed me deeply and passionately. Lucy actually has a really nice body with at least a b cup and a decent butt for a Chinese woman. We went through multiple positions without any complaints or hesitation on her part.

On the way out I was given the standard small bottle of water and as I walked to the door I saw there was another woman who was sitting behind the reception desk. She was not very attractive but was friendly and told me to have a nice day. Lucy walked me to the door and said that the next time I come she will give me a different number to call other than the one that I called. I hope it's okay to post the spa #718 478-8898. My apologies if it's not. Members can google the spa name and find the number that way. Btw, I mentioned to Lucy that I would be returning soon and she told me that she does not work on Sundays.

Lastly, parking is quite a challenge in this area. I probably drove around for a good 20 minutes trying to find a spot. I wound up having to walk 4 blocks to the spa from where I parked.

Shocked these fellas weren't appalled at her bbfs background!! :eek:

Lol some people speak bad about bbfs however the girls that offer it are always super busy and super popular.
Yup, they are super busy and super popular which means that they do BBFS , all day long, seven days a week, 52 weeks a year with a lot of fellas who enjoy doing BBFS with prostitutes who do BBFS.

BTW, I don't recall anyone on this site speaking badly about Lucy; she has a spectacular body, very accommodating with any requests and performs enthusiastically with anything you want except greek. I don't know if she does rimming—then again I guess you can't expect everything for $60 total for a no rush session.

Alas, Lisa, of the now closed Spring Spa (corner of 40th and Prince) went back to China, also did BBFS and did bare rimming (we tried greek but I couldn't get in), had everything Lucy had except a spectacular body (not bad but not spectacular) all for $70.

One more thing, I don't know if Lucy does CIM as the FS was so good I didn't get around to that. Lisa, once just had start of her period (she was early she said that month and found that out when we went to change from mish to some doggie), apologized profusely and finished me off with a BBBJ, CIM with swallow.

One more thing, I don't know if Lucy does CIM as the FS was so good I didn't get around to that. Lisa, once just had start of her period (she was early she said that month and found that out when we went to change from mish to some doggie), apologized profusely and finished me off with a BBBJ, CIM with swallow.
I would have taken that opportunity to talk her into BBFS.

Was in Flushing yesterday around 12 noon. The "dark tower" was gone from 40th and no napping LE. Guess they figured they did their job to clear out the ladies. Walked around Main and saw two ladies from the Tao building in front of the building next to Modell's. Further north on Main, saw bbfs Lucy talking to a potential client. Nothing of interest to me so I left. Anyone know where the other Lucy with long hair who used to work on the Spring Spa side of the street go ?

A bunch of women hang on the corner of Main Street and 41st rd by the fruit stand between the LIRR entrance on Main and the other entrance on 41st. Make eye contact with them and if they nod they will walk you over to a place a couple of blocks away on 37th Ave or to apts couple of blocks away. The place on 37th where they bring you is clean but no privacy; the "cubicles" are just curtained off 6ftX8ft areas. Unlike the AMPs that also include massage (extra 30) there is no music — unless you count the sounds from adjacent cubicles of guys banging away accompanied with the girl's fake moans.

If you walk around the area (LIRR at main to 41rd to prince to roosy, back to main then 41th rd) and you can (very) discreetly glance at women and try and make eye contact; the hookers will smile back at you — the civilians will not. Be especially careful at women standing at bus stops — actually probably best not to even look at them as they are probably just waiting for a bus.

Please be discreet and don't be stupid and smile, nod or otherwise try in any way to solicit any woman who doesn't smile at you; you don't want anyone complaining to LE. I'm convinced that harassment of female civilians was a contributing factor to the crackdown of 41st rd.

The are also girls that stand outside of their amps on main between 41st rd and 37th and the corner by subway on Roosy that will try and make eye contact with you, and if successful will whisper "massage-ee" as you walk by— but they pretty much want 90-100 all inclusive (still a major bargain IMHO). Most of these AMPs will give half hour massage followed by all inclusive action for remaining half hour. Be direct and ask.

A bunch of women hang on the corner of Main Street and 41st rd by the fruit stand between the LIRR entrance on Main and the other entrance on 41st. Make eye contact with them and if they nod they will walk you over to a place a couple of blocks away on 37th Ave or to apts couple of blocks away. The place on 37th where they bring you is clean but no privacy; the "cubicles" are just curtained off 6ftX8ft areas. Unlike the AMPs that also include massage (extra 30) there is no music — unless you count the sounds from adjacent cubicles of guys banging away accompanied with the girl's fake moans.

If you walk around the area (LIRR at main to 41rd to prince to roosy, back to main then 41th rd) and you can (very) discreetly glance at women and try and make eye contact; the hookers will smile back at you — the civilians will not. Be especially careful at women standing at bus stops — actually probably best not to even look at them as they are probably just waiting for a bus.

Please be discreet and don't be stupid and smile, nod or otherwise try in any way to solicit any woman who doesn't smile at you; you don't want anyone complaining to LE. I'm convinced that harassment of female civilians was a contributing factor to the crackdown of 41st rd.

The are also girls that stand outside of their amps on main between 41st rd and 37th and the corner by subway on Roosy that will try and make eye contact with you, and if successful will whisper "massage-ee" as you walk by— but they pretty much want 90-100 all inclusive (still a major bargain IMHO). Most of these AMPs will give half hour massage followed by all inclusive action for remaining half hour. Be direct and ask.
your mention of "cubicles" are just curtained off 6ftX8ft areas" reminds me of a place i visited in the good-ole days of the 70's. it was a walk-up above one of those xxx movie theaters. it was an open area that had nothing but pup-tents. looked like a sceen from an army movie

your mention of "cubicles" are just curtained off 6ftX8ft areas" reminds me of a place i visited in the good-ole days of the 70's. it was a walk-up above one of those xxx movie theaters. it was an open area that had nothing but pup-tents. looked like a sceen from an army movie
When I look at old pictures and movies, obviously everyone was thinner, but the women had much more feminine features as well. Were the working gals also of higher quality? Lord knows the 70s playboy models were 10 steps above the ones of the 90s and 2000s.

Lots of theories about what brings crackdowns. Landlords wanting trouble-free evictions. Police wanting overtime to assign to their pals, and results to show to their bosses.

This is election season and various electeds and candidates made a point of campaigning on and acknowledging this red light strip on 40th.

https://queenseagle.com/all/kim-niou-caban-queens-da-decrim-sex-work-yang-song

Cabán for DA is friendly towards the workers, and getting a lot of attention.

So I was searching on that flushing site and saw something new. I called a friend who stop by and we text her. After a few text we got an appointment and was told to call when outside. We get there and he called got the apartment number I go in the door open and she’s hiding behind the door. I walk in to the only room with door open and she walk in after me. I turned around to look at her and I was surprised to see this 5 in looks wearing a red baby doll with no panty. In my head I say get out but I don’t have a excuse with out offending her. So I started to remove my clothes and staring at her body ( big tits with a gut that had stretched marks ) I kept saying to my self get out of there but the little guy was really horny so I said what the hell. I laid face down hinting for a massage which she started to give me a average massage. Then I flip and she grab the junk and started a bbbj while I start fiv and she was really wet. Then she reach for the cover and I just pound the life out of her. While pounding her she started to leak and then the faucet open up and it flow out. I waited for it to stop flowing to finish pounding her. I pop got the paper towel to clean up myself got dress drop the $80 and left never to return.

So since I didn’t drive since parking a bitch I walk back to the train station. I saw a bunch of the 40th rd ladies out and a few new ladies out. But I was surprised to see Sophia out working and could tell she’s hurting for dollars. I didn’t think about it until I remember she called me a couple month ago to go to her place on 41st rd. I brush her off as I was busy with a Utr girl that also on 41st rd. She almost never call customer to go see her unless business is down. Also saw Wendy out and she’s acting crazy on Main st and that’s going to bring issues. Plus she dress in a red mini dress and heels parading up and down main st asking every guy if they want a massage. Since popo moved the pod to Main Street now it’s all on cameras.

Was is flushing yesterday with some extra time decided to walk into a random massage place on Union st. The place was on the second floor sign said Flower Spa think the address was 36-12 Union. Greeted by Lisa probably late 40"s in a red dress big titties and had a gut. Took the hour for 40. Had to pay first she stayed in the room while I undressed and got on the table. She didn't cover me with a towel. Her massage was interesting she alternated between hard massage and soft touch. after about 20 min she sat on the back of the table put her legs over my legs and started massaging my ass. This led to massaging my taint and balls. She grabbed my dick and pulled in down between my legs as I lay on my stomach and started stroking it. She then oiled up her finger and started rimming my ass hole with he finger. Next next thing I knew she was fingering my asshole while stroking my cock. This went on for a while until I had to turn over because my hard cock was not confortable being pulled down between my legs. On the flip she continued to stroke and finger me. She did take direction because I told he to slow down and ease up on her grip. I ended up having a memorable orgasm. It's been a while since I had prostrate massage. After she cleaned me up she continued with the massage at one point she put my hand between her legs as she massaged my arm at another she put it on her tit so I helped myself to a feel. Pretty sure she would have gone for round two but I was spent. If you're into prostrate massage I would recommend. Just keep your eyes closed and enjoy. I only had a 20 and a 50 in my wallet so I gave her the 50 she seemed very happy.