Savannah 516-341-1537

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
My success laid here as well. She just started her new job too from what she told me. So be mindful of that, luckily she said it’s close to home.

Also seems early bird gets the worm here - feel like she takes whatever will last and lay off for a few days. Her pickup location is very residential with little foot traffic & it’s probably best to go out as little as possible with neighbors as well.

i also can agree has the personality chillness of Ash201 and non gag reflex. As always... be kind to this one.
Missed your review Massy unless you just saw her today??

Mystery Mod note: see post #51 from 5/31

Note to the mods?
Maybe this thread should be moved to LI since it’s obvious she has been found

Ya think?

Last edited by a moderator:
My success laid here as well. She just started her new job too from what she told me. So be mindful of that, luckily she said it’s close to home.

Also seems early bird gets the worm here - feel like she takes whatever will last and lay off for a few days. Her pickup location is very residential with little foot traffic & it’s probably best to go out as little as possible with neighbors as well.

i also can agree has the personality chillness of Ash201 and non gag reflex. As always... be kind to this one.
Her job is part-time, from 4-8 PM. I don't think she sees more than one, maybe two customers per day.
This would explain the difficulty in hooking up. NEITHER of her "jobs" are full-time.
I don't think she "lays off for a couple of days".....she just stops when she has whatever she needs.
I lucked out, sending text at 3, asking about 9, it fit her schedule perfectly!
I am sure you could make an appointment for daytime, before say, 2:00?
Certainly lunchtime should be available. Otherwise, use the 3PM/9PM routine that worked for me.

I am taking Savannah to have her tongue pierced Saturday night.
If you like tongue-rings, give it a week or so.....

At this point, I have seen her 4 or 5 times. I have never seen evidence of a partner-in-crime.
I feel completely safe, although I never bring more than I need out of habit.
Plain, but not ugly.....young, takes direction well......I have found no evidence of a gag reflex....
We always have a good time. Pretty good value, if you ask me!

Mr. Wiggley

I am taking Savannah to have her tongue pierced Saturday night.
If you like tongue-rings, give it a week or so.....

Sounds to me like the perfect opportunity for her to express her gratitude and you to unwrap.
Hoping at least one hole is made available to you.

After a few tries this finally conected last. Met her at a residential location in Plainview. Went a few blocks great enthusiastic bbbj cim. $80. FIV, FI BUTT, Tipped 20 yea it was that good. Motel is possible.

Had a chance to meet with her recently. The reviews of her are accurate. Met at a residential neighborhood in Plainview near the LIE. She told me to meet her at a park near her place. She got inside my car and we went a few blocks away. Pulled down my pants and started a very good bbj. She DT with the right amount of suction. A lot of spit too. Came in her mouth and she swallowed everything. She originally asked for 100 but got her down to 80. Will probably return when in need of a good sucking.

Looks: 4-5/10
Cost: 6/10
Service: 9/10

Mr. Wiggley

We one and mike were you able to catch her during the day? Seems a residential neighborhood with people Dog walking etc is a little risky during the day no?

We one and mike were you able to catch her during the day? Seems a residential neighborhood with people Dog walking etc is a little risky during the day no?

Not much foot traffic in that area, although tinted windows would be a plus.

Just got in from my evening with Savannah. Coulda been worse, coulda have been better.
As you recall, our agenda for tonight was to get her tongue pierced.
Original plans had her working until 8, picking her up at 8:30.
All of the piercing places on Long Island close at 7. I really didn't want to go into the city.
She texted me at 7, could her dealer PLEASE stop by for 2 minutes?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! But not for the reason that you think!
I found a piercing place in Corona that would wait until 9:30.
Dealers always chant: "Tin minute, yo" but might not show until the next day!
I just didn't want to get stuck waiting for something that might never happen.
I also know, the fastest way to make someone vanish, is to loan them money.
I didn't want to give her money until AFTER it got wet.

She actually didn't work today, I picked her up at 7:45......we went to Corona.
(I didn't see any girls working on Roosevelt as far West at 85 St.....but it was before 9 PM)
After the piercing (took 2 minutes) we ate at a Japanese restaraunt.

She was twisted on Klonipin when I picked her up, swore she had nothing since her wake-up.
Bumped into people, mumbled her words (I am deaf in one ear, so it's very frustrating)
She dropped her food on the table at the restaraunt, but ate it anyway "the table is clean."
Her eyes were three-quarters shut, you get the picture......She wanted to know how much she was getting for overnight, so I replied "what would make you happy?" She wanted $200, and I really didn't care.

I brought her home, but after peeling away those layers, I found a bad case of thunder-thighs, and a butt that doesn't belong on a white girl. I tried mish, but Peter wouldn't rise to the occasion at all. I ripped off the condom, and went with what works. That girl can suck a mean dick! And NOW she has a tongue ring!

Right after I came, she started getting dressed.
"I have to get back, I have court tomorrow"
REALLY? What court is open on Sundays?
"I didn't mean court....." (she never did say what she meant)

Charlie Sheen was right, we don't pay them to fuck, we pay them to leave.

My advice? STICK TO CARDATES! (I drove her home, gave her $200, and said good-night.)

Mr. Wiggley

Not much foot traffic in that area, although tinted windows would be a plus.

Just got in from my evening with Savannah. Coulda been worse, coulda have been better.
As you recall, our agenda for tonight was to get her tongue pierced.
Original plans had her working until 8, picking her up at 8:30.
All of the piercing places on Long Island close at 7. I really didn't want to go into the city.
She texted me at 7, could her dealer PLEASE stop by for 2 minutes?
ABSOLUTELY NOT! But not for the reason that you think!
I found a piercing place in Corona that would wait until 9:30.
Dealers always chant: "Tin minute, yo" but might not show until the next day!
I just didn't want to get stuck waiting for something that might never happen.
I also know, the fastest way to make someone vanish, is to loan them money.
I didn't want to give her money until AFTER it got wet.

She actually didn't work today, I picked her up at 7:45......we went to Corona.
(I didn't see any girls working on Roosevelt as far West at 85 St.....but it was before 9 PM)
After the piercing (took 2 minutes) we ate at a Japanese restaraunt.

She was twisted on Klonipin when I picked her up, swore she had nothing since her wake-up.
Bumped into people, mumbled her words (I am deaf in one ear, so it's very frustrating)
She dropped her food on the table at the restaraunt, but ate it anyway "the table is clean."
Her eyes were three-quarters shut, you get the picture......She wanted to know how much she was getting for overnight, so I replied "what would make you happy?" She wanted $200, and I really didn't care.

I brought her home, but after peeling away those layers, I found a bad case of thunder-thighs, and a butt that doesn't belong on a white girl. I tried mish, but Peter wouldn't rise to the occasion at all. I ripped off the condom, and went with what works. That girl can suck a mean dick! And NOW she has a tongue ring!

Right after I came, she started getting dressed.
"I have to get back, I have court tomorrow"
REALLY? What court is open on Sundays?
"I didn't mean court....." (she never did say what she meant)

Charlie Sheen was right, we don't pay them to fuck, we pay them to leave.

My advice? STICK TO CARDATES! (I drove her home, gave her $200, and said good-night.)
Sorry to hear that peter didn't want to play hide and seek. 200 for an overnight is a mongers dream am guessing cause you paid for the ring and dinner?
Now the big question? DEALER??????
Your thoughts? Did I read that right?

Mr. Wiggley

Almost forgot Ammo. Thanks for all the info just a couple of questions I mentioned, specifically the dealer issue. All I thought of is you driving all
over Queens and LI with her packing shit in your car, if you got stopped.....

Mr. Wiggley

Was thinking the same thing. The eating right after sounded strange. Then again I never got my tongue pierced so I wouldn't know.

Also surprised he just didn't go in raw after Peter failed with the condom. Once she got him hard again from the bbbj he should have left her a cream pie.
$200, plus the ring, plus dinner to a car date junkie..... You'd think bbfs would be on the table.
My bet is he thought about it but given the circumstances of what it seems was her state he figured not a good idea to venture without protection.
Someone will I bet.

Was thinking the same thing. The eating right after sounded strange. Then again I never got my tongue pierced so I wouldn't know.

Also surprised he just didn't go in raw after Peter failed with the condom. Once she got him hard again from the bbbj he should have left her a cream pie.
$200, plus the ring, plus dinner to a car date junkie..... You'd think bbfs would be on the table.
Sorry to hear that peter didn't want to play hide and seek. 200 for an overnight is a mongers dream am guessing cause you paid for the ring and dinner?
Now the big question? DEALER??????
Your thoughts? Did I read that right?
You read that correctly.

Thunder thighs and cottage cheese ass? I'd have trouble getting hard after seeing that myself!
You read THAT correctly as well!

I am sure I could have had BBFS, but I wouldn't $#@& her with YOUR @#$%!
I too, thought eating and oral sex would be off-limits for a new piercing...
...but the folks at the tattoo shop said "no problem, just eat slowly and on the side."
Savannah inhaled her food. The swelling takes 24 hours to start, crushed ice and mouthwash relief.

If you stick to BBBJ in the car, you can't go wrong. Reading this thread, she will accept $60.
I always gave her $80, she originally asked me for $100.
Between the "what do you want to do?" and "how much can I make" she SOUNDED like a cop.
The constant nagging, she sounded like a WIFE. It really wasn't a pleasant evening.
Trust me here, a SHORT encounter is better than a long one, and you really do NOT want a room!

Nice report/review there sir, @Ammodyte, thanks!

Lot of questions popped up as I was reading, all asked subsequently by our astute readers (and answered, I believe) ... except ...

... "butt that doesn't belong on a white girl" ...

As in PAWG, in a good way? Or more like what @iwantagoodhj247 remarked - "cottage cheese" storage depots?

V

Mr. Wiggley

Ammo
Thanks for all the great info. Am guessing you kept your mouth clear of her pussy also?
Her flat out asking you to wait until she hits up her dealer raises major flags for car dates to me but to each their own.
You seemed ramped up for a great time last week and it sounds like it was a letdown other than you fucking her mouth.

Yea , a quiet side street on a bend , woods on one side ,other side ,backyard with high trees and bushes. I was s bit uncomfortable till she put my dick in her ,then i forgot about everything !! Lol . Kept one eye looking out though !

Mr. Wiggley

Yea , a quiet side street on a bend , woods on one side ,other side ,backyard with high trees and bushes. I was s bit uncomfortable till she put my dick in her ,then i forgot about everything !! Lol . Kept one eye looking out though !
Wow and fingers in both holes!! Ballsyy
Assume you mean mouth? Not pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.