Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

This, exactly. I didn’t mind giving her money for our time, even money when she just needed it. But when she started to value my time less and less that became problematic. I spent more time driving to and from her than actually with her, and it still wasn’t enough for her. It is what it is, she still wants to meet up but I have no idea where she wants things to go at this point. If it happens it happens, but as far as I’m concerned I’ve paid more than my dues to her already.
Yup. I've been there and done the spend more time driving than with her thing. I guess it's part of the spoil thing. Just cut a number and its details. If it's good it's good if not then she counters with something and if not then not.

And you didn't step out of any conversation, she squeezed you.

I just saw an old SA date. Her bj was lackluster so we went to fuck, and the smell that hit me when her panties came down, holy shit. I'm not sure if she got worked over and creampied before she met me, but good lord, brutal. Needless to say, i politely declined sex saying, at my age, it's hit or miss. Left the money on her coffee table and got the fuck out of there.
Also, as I'm reading a few of these new price quotes the ladies are giving, you gotta be fucking kidding me! Thank goodness i got banned from that site when i did! Good luck fellas.

I just saw an old SA date. Her bj was lackluster so we went to fuck, and the smell that hit me when her panties came down, holy shit. I'm not sure if she got worked over and creampied before she met me, but good lord, brutal. Needless to say, i politely declined sex saying, at my age, it's hit or miss. Left the money on her coffee table and got the fuck out of there.
Also, as I'm reading a few of these new price quotes the ladies are giving, you gotta be fucking kidding me! Thank goodness i got banned from that site when i did! Good luck fellas.
Agree these are providers not lawyers, plus lawyers certainly can fuck you better than these dames LOL

Damn, this has been one of my worst runs on SA. Getting tons of phone numbers, but these chicks are on crack. Numbers like 500, 600, 700!! Per Meet! It's nuts compared to previous runs I've made on there. Think I may have one down from 500 to 250, but trying to iron out the details. Plus way more of the "platonic" bullshit going on then ever before. Yeah ok, I'm going to hand over wads of cash simply because you exist and want to do nothing in return for it. For fucks sake... :rolleyes:

Damn, this has been one of my worst runs on SA. Getting tons of phone numbers, but these chicks are on crack. Numbers like 500, 600, 700!! Per Meet! It's nuts compared to previous runs I've made on there. Think I may have one down from 500 to 250, but trying to iron out the details. Plus way more of the "platonic" bullshit going on then ever before. Yeah ok, I'm going to hand over wads of cash simply because you exist and want to do nothing in return for it. For fucks sake... :rolleyes:
Fuck that platonic shit. These chics are funny. Or they say until they get comfortable. Ok cool i won't give you any $$$ till i get comfortable also lol.

billyS

Reign of Terror
So what happened to all those 19 - 20 year old WOC spinners you used "have in rotation"?