Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Well I find myself in flushing and in need of a massage. Remember the lady that nod at me the last time in flushing so I walk over and saw her standing outside. I walk up and ask for a massage and we headed up stairs. I got on the table and she started a average massage and on the flip she ask if I wanted a HJ I said sure. I have never seen this but she spray my package with alcohol and then with oil for the HJ.

And Flushing is a unique situation.

The Chinese transplanted a chunk of China right there on that plot of American soil. its not your typical Chinatown that can be found elsewhere. The Chinese culture and consciousness thrives uninhibited there and it revived a once decaying part of the city. It didn't happen over night. Property values in Flushing went through the roof and the newer apartment construction rivals that of Manhattan and Long Island City.

LE and government scrutinizes and protects this economic juggernaut while being extremely careful not to stifle the culture and sentiments of the Chinese population.

I know that of course this is America and it is a melting pot but Flushing actually mirrors the growth, prominence and stature of the fast-changing society in China. Flushing could be said to be a sort of satellite office for China. There is a lot of wealth in that hub called Flushing and the massage industry and its big sister, "prostitution" is a vital and necessary amenity, providing the basic needs for their people. The already established parts of society, (us) are only a small patronage of those services. Government is wise enough, not to crush the delicate sentiments and life-style cultures of a people completely, especially when it is generating huge amounts of money.

Everything and everybody is being carefully watched and monitored. We are all actors and actresses in this cinema being documented in full color by modern technology. So, smile for the camera and dress nicely and be well groomed while playing your role. It is not until an egregious act is committed or public outcry reaches a climax, that LE and government will swoop down like Superman and rescue its financial stake.
Well said, it's a goddam shame

Artificially inflated prices. Zero people are desperate to live in Flushing.
That’s where your wrong. Prices are increasing due to more people immigrating here from China. And there are limited apartments available that’s why you will see people sharing living space. After a few years living in flushing some with families will move to bayside, new Hyde park, great neck to give their kids better schools. Flushing is where it all starts for these immigrants

The Real Estate market around Flushing is very hot right now. If no one want to live here, the houses wouldn't be selling so quick, at near asking. Houses in my neighborhood typically sell within a month of listing. Lots of new Chinese neighbors that are surprised when they find out I've been here almost 30 years.

That’s where your wrong. Prices are increasing due to more people immigrating here from China. And there are limited apartments available that’s why you will see people sharing living space. After a few years living in flushing some with families will move to bayside, new Hyde park, great neck to give their kids better schools. Flushing is where it all starts for these immigrants
What you described is the older version of what the paradigm was for the Chinese in the 80's, 90's and earlier 2000's when desire for economic and personal freedom and familial happiness was the goal. And of course that is still the path followed by the Chinese Traditionalists to some degree but it no longer reflects the mentality of "The New Rich China on the Rise and Seeking World Domination or at least Domination over the USA ." You are speaking of the old scenario of the Chinese (and leave the Koreans out of this discussion because their story, mentality and purpose are worlds apart from the Chinese) starting in Flushing and moving to Bayside and going from the poor-man's version of rags to riches.

A book could be written here about the Asian migration in the Flushing area, starting with the Japanese in what was labeled "The Second Invasion" which is a play off the first invasion which was Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor was a dismantling of the U.S. Navy in Hawaii and the second invasion targeted the American financial infrastructure in the 1970's. (but I will spare you mongers and try and keep it short. You know, because of my years, I was here and I did watch this movie from my perspective called "Asian Migration into New York City and its Effects on Flushing and the Short History of AMP's in NYC and Especially the Flushing Area.")

Chinese love to get their hands on "true-ownership" property in the USA close to their communities as opposed to the Communistic land-use rights in China which is not true ownership.

But, forgetting the history of Asians in the area of Flushing (Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese) and fast-forwarding to now as it exists today with the immigration rules imposed by the USA (thank God) which limits the poor and destitute from entering the USA and bleeding its welfare system any further, this new and powerful breed of very savvy, well-educated, conquer-oriented cash-rich Chinese entering this country and investing, traverse on the pathways sheared by the hard-working Chinese that you mentioned.

I respect what you are saying but as life dramatically shifts moment by moment in this drama called "Life," Flushing is emerging and reflecting "The New China."

I, personally loved and still am attracted to the old China. The new China is a manipulation-configuration of a beast designed for the sole purpose of conquest, recognition and name and fame. What we are viewing now is the fruition of the dream of Mao Zedong and his entire nation is united in following his ideals.

Long lost are the spiritually-rich Taoist and Confucian-based Chinese. The "New-Chinese" laugh at those old intangible qualities and will only pay homage to the technology, prestige, power, bragging-rights and money.

But all that being said, from a mongers' perspective, the women from Asia, still maintain an exquisite appeal and charm in their bodies and psyche that is unmatched in the western world. Even though they are just as focused on wealth as their male counterparts and their minds are every bit as greedy, by looking at those sweet innocent faces and their lovely swaying bodies, this easily-duped, gullible, ignorant monger is forever hypnotized by those slanted almond eyes and under that spell all the aforementioned conspiracy is temporarily forgotten in the garden of her pleasure.

Many blessings to you fine gentlemen.

And Flushing is a unique situation.

The Chinese transplanted a chunk of China right there on that plot of American soil. its not your typical Chinatown that can be found elsewhere. The Chinese culture and consciousness thrives uninhibited there and it revived a once decaying part of the city. It didn't happen over night. Property values in Flushing went through the roof and the newer apartment construction rivals that of Manhattan and Long Island City.

LE and government scrutinizes and protects this economic juggernaut while being extremely careful not to stifle the culture and sentiments of the Chinese population.

I know that of course this is America and it is a melting pot but Flushing actually mirrors the growth, prominence and stature of the fast-changing society in China. Flushing could be said to be a sort of satellite office for China. There is a lot of wealth in that hub called Flushing and the massage industry and its big sister, "prostitution" is a vital and necessary amenity, providing the basic needs for their people. The already established parts of society, (us) are only a small patronage of those services. Government is wise enough, not to crush the delicate sentiments and life-style cultures of a people completely, especially when it is generating huge amounts of money.

Everything and everybody is being carefully watched and monitored. We are all actors and actresses in this cinema being documented in full color by modern technology. So, smile for the camera and dress nicely and be well groomed while playing your role. It is not until an egregious act is committed or public outcry reaches a climax, that LE and government will swoop down like Superman and rescue its financial stake.
Flushing construction doesn't rival Long Island City and not even close to rivaling Manhattan construction.

What you described is the older version of what the paradigm was for the Chinese in the 80's, 90's and earlier 2000's when desire for economic and personal freedom and familial happiness was the goal. And of course that is still the path followed by the Chinese Traditionalists to some degree but it no longer reflects the mentality of "The New Rich China on the Rise and Seeking World Domination or at least Domination over the USA ." You are speaking of the old scenario of the Chinese (and leave the Koreans out of this discussion because their story, mentality and purpose are worlds apart from the Chinese) starting in Flushing and moving to Bayside and going from the poor-man's version of rags to riches.

A book could be written here about the Asian migration in the Flushing area, starting with the Japanese in what was labeled "The Second Invasion" which is a play off the first invasion which was Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor was a dismantling of the U.S. Navy in Hawaii and the second invasion targeted the American financial infrastructure in the 1970's. (but I will spare you mongers and try and keep it short. You know, because of my years, I was here and I did watch this movie from my perspective called "Asian Migration into New York City and its Effects on Flushing and the Short History of AMP's in NYC and Especially the Flushing Area.")

Chinese love to get their hands on "true-ownership" property in the USA close to their communities as opposed to the Communistic land-use rights in China which is not true ownership.

But, forgetting the history of Asians in the area of Flushing (Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Chinese) and fast-forwarding to now as it exists today with the immigration rules imposed by the USA (thank God) which limits the poor and destitute from entering the USA and bleeding its welfare system any further, this new and powerful breed of very savvy, well-educated, conquer-oriented cash-rich Chinese entering this country and investing, traverse on the pathways sheared by the hard-working Chinese that you mentioned.

I respect what you are saying but as life dramatically shifts moment by moment in this drama called "Life," Flushing is emerging and reflecting "The New China."

I, personally loved and still am attracted to the old China. The new China is a manipulation-configuration of a beast designed for the sole purpose of conquest, recognition and name and fame. What we are viewing now is the fruition of the dream of Mao Zedong and his entire nation is united in following his ideals.

Long lost are the spiritually-rich Taoist and Confucian-based Chinese. The "New-Chinese" laugh at those old intangible qualities and will only pay homage to the technology, prestige, power, bragging-rights and money.

But all that being said, from a mongers' perspective, the women from Asia, still maintain an exquisite appeal and charm in their bodies and psyche that is unmatched in the western world. Even though they are just as focused on wealth as their male counterparts and their minds are every bit as greedy, by looking at those sweet innocent faces and their lovely swaying bodies, this easily-duped, gullible, ignorant monger is forever hypnotized by those slanted almond eyes and under that spell all the aforementioned conspiracy is temporarily forgotten in the garden of her pleasure.

Should've put "from this mongers perspective" Cause while I enjoy fucking Asian girls they don't hold any magical power over me lol. Don't let your fetish of Asian Women take too much control over you!!

Agree with the inflated prices. However, you should see the dumps the Chinese are paying north of $500000 for. Small one bedroom condos are now over half a mil and coops are not far behind. Like Mugi said, there is a lot of money in flushing and a lot of it comes from prostitution. It is not only the local government that benefits from this but luxury stores on 5th ave and Manhasset as well. The Real Estate brokers also are making a killing and are largely responsible for the inflated real estate market and there does not seem to be a slow down in the market. They are living the American dream better that we are and I say good for them!

As usual, your analysis is spot on. You have said a lot of things in this post that I have long suspected but refrained from voicing out loud. Let me emphasize that they very very smart and seem to be on a mission. You are so right on target that you sound like some kind of analyst.

In any case you should write that book and I will be sure to buy a copy.

WATCH OUT, they are coming en mass! Greed and power is dragging this country down into the abyss and they seem positioned to pick up the pieces. It will be either that or all out war, THEY are now the sleeping giant.

Well I find myself in flushing and in need of a massage. Remember the lady that nod at me the last time in flushing so I walk over and saw her standing outside. I walk up and ask for a massage and we headed up stairs. I got on the table and she started a average massage and on the flip she ask if I wanted a HJ I said sure. I have never seen this but she spray my package with alcohol and then with oil for the HJ.
I have had my package sprayed down before,and it is usually diluted..thank god..
Also my one undercover place sprays both my hands and nips b4 she even starts the regular massage,knowing I will be digging deep later on....

I have had my package sprayed down before,and it is usually diluted..thank god..
Also my one undercover place sprays both my hands and nips b4 she even starts the regular massage,knowing I will be digging deep later on....
In all the years I been mongering I had never had my junk spray with alcohol before the start of the HJ. So this took my by surprise. Normally a paper towel is spray with alcohol and then a quick wipe after the HJ follow by a hot towel clean up. The alcohol mix with oil was causing some burning sensation and after the HJ she sprayed it again with alcohol my junk was sore for awhile

I agree with bighard20in, those limited apartments are also bought up by the Chinese and then rented out to a higher price to other Chinese. A lot of Chinese are living 4-5 to a room just to be able to afford the price of the apartment

Agree with the inflated prices. However, you should see the dumps the Chinese are paying north of $500000 for. Small one bedroom condos are now over half a mil and coops are not far behind. Like Mugi said, there is a lot of money in flushing and a lot of it comes from prostitution. It is not only the local government that benefits from this but luxury stores on 5th ave and Manhasset as well. The Real Estate brokers also are making a killing and are largely responsible for the inflated real estate market and there does not seem to be a slow down in the market. They are living the American dream better that we are and I say good for them!
Lol you exaggerate a lot of it comes from prostitution, you forget there a lot of rich people who are not prostitutes who comes here for school, jobs other than prostitution. The are groups of Chinese here that buy high brand and resell it in China that goes to 5th ave and man has set everyday because it is cheaper here and sells for a lot of money in China.

You guys who live in flushing or comes to flushing often be careful at night time, there have been a lot robbery in flushing lately mostly committed by “no offense” black Americans and mixed Hispanics “like” Dominicans. I saw one happen myself was able to scare them away by yelling police and beat at them with my umbrella. Was going to call the cops but the victims said don’t.

You guys who live in flushing or comes to flushing often be careful at night time, there have been a lot robbery in flushing lately mostly committed by “no offense” black Americans and mixed Hispanics “like” Dominicans. I saw one happen myself was able to scare them away by yelling police and beat at them with my umbrella. Was going to call the cops but the victims said don’t.
That’s because their know that people are carry money for massage or ktv bars. Also ladies walking around asking massagee got cash on her when she finish work.