JessNoMess 631-770-5990

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was going through some old emails and I had emailed back and forth with a girl name Jess. I had seen an ad for her somewhere doing car dates.
We had emailed back and for but I never got to see her. So I decided to text her her to see if she was still doing car dates.
She responded saying yes she does once in a while. She said that she is out East in the Middle Island area. I was going to be out there so we set up a time to meet in Middle Island. She gave me a meeting spot in a residential area. She got int my car and I drove just a little bit to a very secluded area. Jess is very nice. We chatted for a little while. She has a full time job and does this sometimes just for a little extra money. She is very sweet. We spoke about me still having an old email from a while ago. I told her that I didnt know where I would have seen her ad, and she told me that she used to advertise as Jess no mess. We had confirmed that is would be 60 for BBBJCIM. I thought, great deal.
I opened my pants up and it was at this point, she told me something that got me even more excited. She told me that she has a cum fetish. I said, OK great, I am ready. She went down on me and started sucking and it was really good. She never stopped to take a break, never slowed up, just great sucking until I came and she took it all in. Great experience and for only $60, it was great. I will definitely repeat. She asks that you only text and not call. You can say that you got her number from Lightweight or UG....

So I was going through some old emails and I had emailed back and forth with a girl name Jess. I had seen an ad for her somewhere doing car dates.
We had emailed back and for but I never got to see her. So I decided to text her her to see if she was still doing car dates.
She responded saying yes she does once in a while. She said that she is out East in the Middle Island area. I was going to be out there so we set up a time to meet in Middle Island. She gave me a meeting spot in a residential area. She got int my car and I drove just a little bit to a very secluded area. Jess is very nice. We chatted for a little while. She has a full time job and does this sometimes just for a little extra money. She is very sweet. We spoke about me still having an old email from a while ago. I told her that I didnt know where I would have seen her ad, and she told me that she used to advertise as Jess no mess. We had confirmed that is would be 40 for BBBJCIM. I thought, great deal.
I opened my pants up and it was at this point, she told me something that got me even more excited. She told me that she has a cum fetish. I said, OK great, I am ready. She went down on me and started sucking and it was really good. She never stopped to take a break, never slowed up, just great sucking until I came and she took it all in. Great experience and for only $40, it was great. I will definitely repeat. She asks that you only text and not call. You can say that you got her number from Lightweight or UG....
Sounds super promising LW. But what are her specs ? Ethnicity? Body Type? Full set of teeth or was it a gum job? MILF? Track marks or clean skin? Etc.....

Sounds super promising LW. But what are her specs ? Ethnicity? Body Type? Full set of teeth or was it a gum job? MILF? Track marks or clean skin? Etc.....
Female white around 28 years old, medium built smaller tits. No signs of drug use to me. Plus , I said I would repeat. I have been posting for over 10 years. You should know If she had track marks, no teeth, would I have said I would repeat? Just saying.

Female white around 28 years old, medium built smaller tits. No signs of drug use to me. Plus , I said I would repeat. I have been posting for over 10 years. You should know If she had track marks, no teeth, would I have said I would repeat? Just saying.
I hear ya LW. Usually the 40 price point raises alarms in my own head. Especially when it’s a white chick. I’m used to the high quality of the old school BP and CL girls staying up in their Hotel rooms alongs rte 110 and the 495. And for no less than 150 for a 1/2hr or 100 for a 15 min ss. At 40, I’m expecting limbs to fall off... Or missing teeth accompanied with a bad drug habit. Or AA girls tend to price themselves in that range just to get the traffic flowing in.

White Girl with a fetish for guzzling cum. That’s a winner in my book. ;)

She's apparently a member here, she made a few comments on the Magic Lips thread a few weeks ago. Some people encouraged her to advertise here, but she said she couldn't right now.
From that review. She reminds me of NND.
aka JessNoMess, a very similar moniker to NND. Wouldn't it be great to have a shootout with these two? Gives new meaning to "good to the last drop."

I went to see her again, and she did say that it will be 60... I just edited my original post so there is no confusion. She said it will be 60... I will still see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.