When providers want a booty call from a client...

So is it the meat or the motion that floats your boat? With all the members of the 14" dick army on here, you can have your pick of the litter. But I'm wondering if you're more impressed by how they wield their weapon rather than the size of it.
The girls know what guys are interested in from the reviews. So how about giving us an idea what impresses a provider other than pieces of paper with pictures of presidents.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So is it the meat or the motion that floats your boat? With all the members of the 14" dick army on here, you can have your pick of the litter. But I'm wondering if you're more impressed by how they wield their weapon rather than the size of it.
The girls know what guys are interested in from the reviews. So how about giving us an idea what impresses a provider other than pieces of paper with pictures of presidents.
There’s a lot to it. It takes charisma... it takes swag... it takes intelligence... it takes a certain attitude... it takes a genuine soul... and it takes something I can’t explain... but it takes you to a different place than the normal euphoria... much higher and longer lasting....

It is an interesting question/problem. No single answer, except both parties need to be aware of the downsides. I have always been a fan of the "swing" club, sex club, orgy/gang bang scenes - any number of which, while having civilian couples who like to play and swap, also may have a "house" girl who entertains single guys that attend. One lady that was very popular participated for a combination of reasons. Firstly, she really liked sex, and lots of it. Secondly, she figured out she could be doing something she enjoyed and make some loose change to augment the day job. And there were no dating games or emotional ties to having sex. We hit it off for a number of reasons, and became friendly. Now, here is where it starts to relate to your question SB - as time went on, the sex at the clubs or parties was not satisfying or as satisfying for her as it had been. I get an email from her one day asking if I was free an evening the next week and would I drop by her apartment for a drink? I had never been there, and never had sex with her anyplace but a club. I asked if something was wrong, answer no, I said yes. Got there and she basically explained the lack of satisfaction from the jump on and off too fast to cum guys. She said she always appreciated that I would let her CG, hold myself back, and let her ride to her hearts content and would I do that for her now and maybe a couple of times a month when she called. We did that for about a year. It was at first a bit strange for me to be the provider, but it scratched an itch for us both. Also we were both smart enough to not have emotional entanglements. So, short answer, SB, whatever works for you.

Lol. I thought you found a normal one?!? Lol... well the dog park is always open to let our frustrations out on idiot dog owners!! At least you know I’ll go to bat for you!
I thought so to lol. She was cool but far from normal. Im still looking. Tomorrow i have a new one im meeting at 1pm lol. Yes it is open but i have to restrain you from fucking up dudes and i don't want you getting locked up for one of those aholes lol. Yes i do know you'll go to bat for me you proved yourself lol that's why i love ya.

If sociology had not been a punchline at my university I might have majored it in it because I find this thread absolutely fascinating. There are such a wide range of responses...some typical and expected, others more personal and thoughtful than I would have thought possible. Nuance everywhere. Who'd think us degenerates capable?

I've been low-key thinking about this thread since SB posted it. Or more specifically, how I personally would feel about it and what my words of wisdom she asked for could be.

So, wisdom first: I think out of all the comments left here, lightweight's is closest to my own opinion. But I also agree with Hollander's warning about mixing business with pleasure, which is something lightweight echoed in his. You asked if it was wrong to call someone you met in the "business" and proposition them with a certain arrangement. My answer to that will always be there is never anything wrong in the way two sane, consenting adults choose to interact with each other. The worst that can happen, at least initially, is your proposal is politely declined.

As others said, should both parties go forward, communication is critical. As long as you are both continuously honest with each other about what you want, and how you feel, I think the danger of any of potential pitfalls is lessened. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that you're not talking about a random late night booty call here when you're feeling unsatisfied or turned on. Seems more like you want a cherry on top of your ice cream sundae, the kind of physical engagement that makes a bad day good and a good day better. But that requires a spark, and they can be fickle beasts...so I'd be careful. When things like this go sour, it always seems like it's because of mismanaged expectations. Your someone should understand that your arrangement can change quickly - that you are entitled to feel differently tomorrow, next week, next month. Or even the minute they walk out your door. If this someone can't understand that, there won't be a happy ending (ha). I also think it's important that any future rendezvous are initiated by you, not the object of your desire.

You also asked us in your post, is this something we would run to or run from? Me personally, I would not run to it. An arrangement with any provider, I mean, don't take it as a referendum on you. Partially that's because I don't engage in this hobby for the sex itself, so my opinion is that getting it "free" is only appealing to those who a) can't afford to see providers as often as they want or b) aren't already getting it "free" elsewhere.

That being said, I wouldn't run from it, either, especially with someone who I know isn't afraid to be honest. I'd consider it with an open mind like all other things. I probably would try to compensate her for her time anyway, at least at first. If she refused, then I would want to make these "booty calls" about her needs. In a paid session, it's about what the client wants, right? So in order to make a distinction between business and pleasure, I'd want it to be about whatever the provider wanted. If I want to dictate the way it goes, I would call, schedule an appointment, and now it's a temporarily a business arrangement again.

Just some thoughts I had.

Wish you the best no matter what path you choose :)

So re-reading my long-ass post, I think I managed to suck the joy out of the situation haha.

Do what's fun. Do what feels right. When it isn't fun anymore or stops feeling right, then stop.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
If sociology had not been a punchline at my university I might have majored it in it because I find this thread absolutely fascinating. There are such a wide range of responses...some typical and expected, others more personal and thoughtful than I would have thought possible. Nuance everywhere. Who'd think us degenerates capable?

I've been low-key thinking about this thread since SB posted it. Or more specifically, how I personally would feel about it and what my words of wisdom she asked for could be.

So, wisdom first: I think out of all the comments left here, lightweight's is closest to my own opinion. But I also agree with Hollander's warning about mixing business with pleasure, which is something lightweight echoed in his. You asked if it was wrong to call someone you met in the "business" and proposition them with a certain arrangement. My answer to that will always be there is never anything wrong in the way two sane, consenting adults choose to interact with each other. The worst that can happen, at least initially, is your proposal is politely declined.

As others said, should both parties go forward, communication is critical. As long as you are both continuously honest with each other about what you want, and how you feel, I think the danger of any of potential pitfalls is lessened. Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that you're not talking about a random late night booty call here when you're feeling unsatisfied or turned on. Seems more like you want a cherry on top of your ice cream sundae, the kind of physical engagement that makes a bad day good and a good day better. But that requires a spark, and they can be fickle beasts...so I'd be careful. When things like this go sour, it always seems like it's because of mismanaged expectations. Your someone should understand that your arrangement can change quickly - that you are entitled to feel differently tomorrow, next week, next month. Or even the minute they walk out your door. If this someone can't understand that, there won't be a happy ending (ha). I also think it's important that any future rendezvous are initiated by you, not the object of your desire.

You also asked us in your post, is this something we would run to or run from? Me personally, I would not run to it. An arrangement with any provider, I mean, don't take it as a referendum on you. Partially that's because I don't engage in this hobby for the sex itself, so my opinion is that getting it "free" is only appealing to those who a) can't afford to see providers as often as they want or b) aren't already getting it "free" elsewhere.

That being said, I wouldn't run from it, either, especially with someone who I know isn't afraid to be honest. I'd consider it with an open mind like all other things. I probably would try to compensate her for her time anyway, at least at first. If she refused, then I would want to make these "booty calls" about her needs. In a paid session, it's about what the client wants, right? So in order to make a distinction between business and pleasure, I'd want it to be about whatever the provider wanted. If I want to dictate the way it goes, I would call, schedule an appointment, and now it's a temporarily a business arrangement again.

Just some thoughts I had.

Wish you the best no matter what path you choose :)
Based on the amount of texts message offers I received, I’m kinda convinced that no one is going to run from it.

And just so you know... my work sessions are mutually beneficial... cause I have no motivation if I’m not having fun too... so if you plan to set up future appointments , I want to get mine too ;)

Based on the amount of texts message offers I received, I’m kinda convinced that no one is going to run from it.

And just so you know... my work sessions are mutually beneficial... cause I have no motivation if I’m not having fun too... so if you plan to set up future appointments , I want to get mine too ;)
Recovery position???? Lol