When providers want a booty call from a client...

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I used to be pretty friendly with a provider. She and I were AIM friends. LOL. That's how long ago. Though I rarely signed in over the weekend, one Saturday I was home alone and bored, so I did. She as online and as soon as she saw me sign on she messaged me. "I just had the most boring 4 hour session of my life. Wanna come over?" I was prepared to pay, but she was inviting me over and wasn't trying to drum up business so she didn't take the money.

Had an amazing session. Of of the best I've ever had.

It had no effect on our relationship. Going forward, if I wanted to see her, I booked and paid as normal. All was good.

When in doubt just have fun Sophia. As a “monger” I’ve had this had this exact situation happen 3x in my life and loved everyone of them. Even if it ends badly so what all that matters is each and everyday you enjoy yourself.

Years ago I was hanging out with Miki (the milf) in Suffolk at some hotel and she had some younger girls in the room, they were all working. This one Hispanic girl was really easy on the eyes, they were all nice looking but she just stood out. Miki kept bragging about my endowment and it was her birthday so we went at it most of the night. She ended up calling me the next morning because a client hadnt taken her over the top the way I did the night before and she wanted another orgasm.
We had a few other moments for awhile and then she moved out west. It was a cool arrangement, neither of us took it for more than it was, and we had fun.....

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
So, I have been thinking about this whole “crossing the line” thing. I need some advice. I happen to have times where my needs are not fulfilled quite like I would like... sometimes where it’s not even close... so what should I do? Is it wrong to call someone I met in the business and ask for a non business arrangement? Is that taking it too far? Would that be something that you run to or run from? I don’t know but I know that it’s like having a song stuck in your head... gotta do something about it. I am very straightforward so keep that in mind. Anyways, words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks y’all!

~Sophia
You left out the 14 inch minimum requirement.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I also lost a bunch of members because a famous working girl (multiple Howard Stern appearances) who was notorious for not kissing, only CBJ, etc insisted on doing everything with me in public in front of her regulars that she wouldn't do with "customers" and they flipped TF out.

I could tell so many stories but for those who think how great this would be I lost a friend and contributor to this site because he could no longer stomach that his $400/hr ATF wanted to spend their entire session talking about me
Your name came up the other day elsewhere, we were reminiscing
Duchovny & i had good laughs
Slinky saved me the headache one night of a redheaded milf who I ditched for the LIRR so i could enjoy my bed (lol)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
And then there was the Meet & Greet from another website where the NY moderator thought he was "the man" because he got lap dances from 3 of the women when "it wasn't that kind of event."
And then me and 6 of the women went back to Miki the Milf's apartment and I was the 7th lesbian in the 7 lesbian orgy.

And then there was the Meet & Greet from another website where the NY moderator thought he was "the man" because he got lap dances from 3 of the women when "it wasn't that kind of event."
And then me and 6 of the women went back to Miki the Milf's apartment and I was the 7th lesbian in the 7 lesbian orgy.
Miki threw that in my face ya know, LOL. She told me about that shindig and I was like DAMNIT. Now I'm gonna sit here and ponder what other site and what other NY mod thought they were cocky enough to do that dumb shit.......... ugh...

Done this with 2 different providers and we had as close as a for all intents and purposes two could have. When it was time to end we both knew in both situations.
I can even say I met family and friends at family and friend parties where they “felt the urge” and would call me to meet them there, stay for an hour or two then off to the races.
Never during “business hours” and that’s how we separated the two and yet I continued to see and pay full price just as frequently so I guess there was no using if the other.
A $200/hour session once turned into Friday night to Sunday morning as she during the session asked to go out and sleep at her place. Had to buy clothes for her family party the next day figuring I was just dropping her off. Got as far as the car before her urge was sparked again

So, I have been thinking about this whole “crossing the line” thing. I need some advice. I happen to have times where my needs are not fulfilled quite like I would like... sometimes where it’s not even close... so what should I do? Is it wrong to call someone I met in the business and ask for a non business arrangement? Is that taking it too far? Would that be something that you run to or run from? I don’t know but I know that it’s like having a song stuck in your head... gotta do something about it. I am very straightforward so keep that in mind. Anyways, words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks y’all!

~Sophia
Well you have to check with the client if he is single and can take last minute calls without issues from a SO. BTW I’m single and can take your call or text anytime