When providers want a booty call from a client...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
So, I have been thinking about this whole “crossing the line” thing. I need some advice. I happen to have times where my needs are not fulfilled quite like I would like... sometimes where it’s not even close... so what should I do? Is it wrong to call someone I met in the business and ask for a non business arrangement? Is that taking it too far? Would that be something that you run to or run from? I don’t know but I know that it’s like having a song stuck in your head... gotta do something about it. I am very straightforward so keep that in mind. Anyways, words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks y’all!

~Sophia

Last edited:

billyS

Reign of Terror
Before my hiatus I had situations that worked well.
With one provider we had a love/hate relationship on UG mostly hate until we met.
Even though she wasn't exactly my type her face and hair drove me wild and the feeling was mutal.

We came to an agreement that when she wanted it I would show up at the Red Roof on my way to work and fuck the shit out of her. Raw. It got a little messy when she started lying to me about other providers so I wouldn't see them but in the end when she wanted cock I was her first call.

The other situation came about because this provider loved the way I ate pussy. So she was very explicit, I could come by to hang out as long as I gave her a massage then went down on her. The sex was on the house.

In both cases I knew it was just for sex so I could take it or leave it.
No feelings on my side. Really just lust on all sides.

So I'd say if there is someone out there you lust after, let him know and get yourself some cock.

I

Honestly? If you hit me up for a booty call, I'd still get you your donation somehow. That very black and white area you were discussing in another post recently, seems like that line might grey a little when getting into the FWB realm with a provider. You know i respect the hell out of you, i enjoy your company as much as, if not more than, the wonderful service you provide for me, but, what do we spend more time doing, talking or fucking? I'd never want to jeopardize that with you. We know what we are to each other, if i wanted a non p4p fwb, I'm pretty sure i could find one, don't you agree? But i don't want those headaches. And I'd hate to EVER think of you as a headache. You're my headache relief... wink wink... so I'm sorry Sophia, i can't be that person for you even tho i know it's me you're hinting at... lol! See you soon hon... with cash in hand... lol

So, I have been thinking about this whole “crossing the line” thing. I need some advice. I happen to have times where my needs are not fulfilled quite like I would like... sometimes where it’s not even close... so what should I do? Is it wrong to call someone I met in the business and ask for a non business arrangement? Is that taking it too far? Would that be something that you run to or run from? I don’t know but I know that it’s like having a song stuck in your head... gotta do something about it. I am very straightforward so keep that in mind. Anyways, words of wisdom would be appreciated. Thanks y’all!

~Sophia
Gassing up the car be down in a few hours lol

Had just the situation that you are talking about in Houston many years ago when I was on the road. This is back in the day when providers came to ones hotel room LOL. Anyway, the first time we meet it was just an instant attraction. You know it when it happens although I must say it only happens a few times in ones life. We good not get enough of each other. Although there was a long distance between us, I am in NY and she was in TX, we would write each other letters and talk on the phone. Cell and texting was not available back then LMAO. Booty calls only occurred when I would get back to TX (1 every 3 months or so). It was great , just remember it only takes 2 consulting adults!

Well you know you got me for that girl!!!! Im always willing to take care of any of your needs. Hmu whenever you want and if im in your area im always happy to cum your way.

I wouldn't mix business with pleasure.

Maybe join SA or WYP and find a sane, good looking guy that will throw some money your way. He doesn't need to know that you're a pro.

Sophia you can call me anytime, I am single and I love to mingle. Haven't had a booty call from a provider since Sasha the Russian spinner used to ask me to stay overnight with her. Never got in the way of my business, only enhanced it.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Never been so lucky to have a provider call me for a booty call. I have made a few good friends that call me to chill every now and again and now its totally sexless despite my constant advances. How the fuck do I get put in the friend zone by a provider?!?! Only me!!! Big ups to whoever gets that booty call from Miss Belle though.
I can explain that one for you... I try to be friends with all my clients basically but I always tell them from the beginning, I don’t fuck for free but we can chill all day if I’m not otherwise booked. Lol... but things aren’t always so black and white... I kinda fell face first into this grey area but I’m not complaining . Thank you for your response! Hope my reply helps your situation make sense. Have a great day!

So, I have been thinking about this whole “crossing the line” thing.
Sophia this is one aspect of where my LT SB and I are at no doubt with our own specifics versus yours. For instance she does not want to go to the next step even though many previous discussions were to the contrary. She has her needs I get that so we don't. Similarly for me and my preferences and needs. I'm not just talking about sex here. One good thing is that they are our decisions, we have nobody else involved. We communicate them and work it out.

In any event we have both stepped out of bounds so to speak in quite a number of areas and have done so together as partners in doing so. Parts are cold and parts are hurtful and parts are serious after all it's bumpy territory. Equally too many rules is awkward at best. Yep it's fun but we're both real people therefore that always has to be considered. But it works with effort and maturity. And like anything it's own momentum keeps it going.

IMO the amount of respect you have to have for each other is to the max. I don't think it can work properly otherwise. I don't think many people can pull it off. At least this has been my limited experience. So if you delve here take it slow among other things. Experiment and be observant. Have fun!

I can explain that one for you... I try to be friends with all my clients basically but I always tell them from the beginning, I don’t fuck for free but we can chill all day if I’m not otherwise booked. Lol... but things aren’t always so black and white... I kinda fell face first into this grey area but I’m not complaining . Thank you for your response! Hope my reply helps your situation make sense. Have a great day!
...and in reality what women does FUCK for free..???!!!

Life is short. Go for it. It can get messy or complicated, but that can be part of the fun. I have had that with a provider and it worked out great because at the time, we were both married so it worked for both of us. We had a deal, any time one of us wanted it, we can call each other. The only issue would be when he wanted it, is it easy to go back to a business deal? Once you give it for free, they may expect to never pay again... But I think go for it.