Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
@flashli - a little late, but thank you for your review! Hopefully your experiences only get better from here on - looking forward to hearing about them.
Since ik the girls aren't that attractive. I now will most likely never go there. Be careful fellas.
Always good to be careful. But I, like @Luv2eatya67 , wouldn't go so far as to say they aren't attractive. While of course they are not dimes, I've yet to see anyone there who I found to be unattractive, which is more than I can say about most places.
How about a review of her...
Your comment wasn't directed to me, but don't mind if I do!

** utopia guide review - Yuki **
MMS's been texting me about the new talent lately, namely Rachel and Yuki. Seems like the former is only around on the weekends. Had the itch late last week so thought I'd try the latter whom was described as "young, sexy and fun." With all the 5-0 activity in the news lately, I thought to park somewhere other than in the normal back lot but middle country is a bitch to navigate during rush hour. Really nowhere else good to park.

Anyway, greeted by Lucy with a hug and brief chat and met Yuki. She looks a bit older than expected... I'd say late 20s/early 30s. Nice body (she said she used to swim every day in China), flat stomach, long black hair, small breasts. She looks a little like Vivian but softer features, which is a plus in my book. Earlier someone described her nipples as "pretzels" and I didn't understand what he meant...now I do. They look exactly like sourdough pretzel nuggets. Put some spicy brown mustard on them and you'd think they were pigs in a blanket. (And now I'm hungry).

Took standard hh and by god if she didn't give the worst massage I've ever had. Like, literally, it's insulting to even call it a bodyrub. 10 minutes of simply putting her hands on my back and gently pressing down. Do yourself a favor and just skip it, or switch roles, massagy her, it'll be better than laying on your dick wondering if this is the year you'll finally itemize your deductions.

No ST before the flip. Wasn't at attention but she promised I would be soon. Provided the cover and she did the mouth trick, which did the trick. A little word of warning, she does this slurpy thing with her saliva that basically the only way it can be described as is she's gargling on your johnson. It sounds weird and feels weirder. Anyway, she gets on the table for mish. Up top is shaved, but everything around and, well, down to the brown, ain't. I don't daty so doesn't really matter to me. Everything was enjoyable, occasional very light kissing, finished lazy dog and then cleanup. I'd go back for seconds, but would try Rachael or Linda first before doing so.

She asked if I was married and joked she will be my wife...or at least I think it was a joke. Haha...ha :)

@flashli - a little late, but thank you for your review! Hopefully your experiences only get better from here on - looking forward to hearing about them.
Always good to be careful. But I, like @Luv2eatya67 , wouldn't go so far as to say they aren't attractive. While of course they are not dimes, I've yet to see anyone there who I found to be unattractive, which is more than I can say about most places.

MMS's been texting me about the new talent lately, namely Rachel and Yuki. Seems like the former is only around on the weekends. Had the itch late last week so thought I'd try the latter whom was described as "young, sexy and fun." With all the 5-0 activity in the news lately, I thought to park somewhere other than in the normal back lot but middle country is a bitch to navigate during rush hour. Really nowhere else good to park.

Anyway, greeted by Lucy with a hug and brief chat and met Yuki. She looks a bit older than expected... I'd say late 20s/early 30s. Nice body (she said she used to swim every day in China), flat stomach, long black hair, small breasts. She looks a little like Vivian but softer features, which is a plus in my book. Earlier someone described her nipples as "pretzels" and I didn't understand what he meant...now I do. They look exactly like sourdough pretzel nuggets. Put some spicy brown mustard on them and you'd think they were pigs in a blanket. (And now I'm hungry).

Took standard hh and by god if she didn't give the worst massage I've ever had. Like, literally, it's insulting to even call it a bodyrub. 10 minutes of simply putting her hands on my back and gently pressing down. Do yourself a favor and just skip it, or switch roles, massagy her, it'll be better than laying on your dick wondering if this is the year you'll finally itemize your deductions.

No ST before the flip. Wasn't at attention but she promised I would be soon. Provided the cover and she did the mouth trick, which did the trick. A little word of warning, she does this slurpy thing with her saliva that basically the only way it can be described as is she's gargling on your johnson. It sounds weird and feels weirder. Anyway, she gets on the table for mish. Up top is shaved, but everything around and, well, down to the brown, ain't. I don't daty so doesn't really matter to me. Everything was enjoyable, occasional very light kissing, finished lazy dog and then cleanup. I'd go back for seconds, but would try Rachael or Linda first before doing so.

She asked if I was married and joked she will be my wife...or at least I think it was a joke. Haha...ha :)
Nice review! LOL @ if you were married.

Nice review des...

Long time lurker here. I came across this post and was extremely eager to try. I contacted Lucy to setup and it was so simple. I showed up 5 minutes before my time and rang the bell upstairs. I was greeted by “Rachel”. Amazing tight little body. Small chest but nice nips and not so much ass. She spoke AMAZING English which made me nervous a bit.

She led me into the room and began to give me massage. She followed by flipping me over as I ran my hands all over her which she guided between her legs. I tipped her an extra C note and said I wanted everything.

She then asked if I was LE. I’m clean cut. 6 foot. 230 lbs and athletic build. If I said I wasn’t she then was all over me with her hands. She continued with a a CBJ which was AMAZING. I asked for BBJ but she denied. She then got on top and rode me hard but I wanted my way with her. I’m a strong guy so it was rather simple to pick her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I went to town on her. I went at it for what felt like 10 minutes without putting her down. There was NO way she was faking this. It felt like she climaxed since her legs wrapped extra tight and she whimpered but I kept going. I eventually blew in the bag at this point and gently put her down. After I was done I was still pretty erect after she took the bag off and got dressed. She grabbed my dick again and called me Captain America with the big dick. It made me feel good. ☺️ She told me she only works weekends. Yes I would love to see Rachel again but I want to expand my horizons.

Question for my fellow members. A C-note got the FS. What can I expect for a CBJ or BBJ ? Thanks !

Long time lurker here. I came across this post and was extremely eager to try. I contacted Lucy to setup and it was so simple. I showed up 5 minutes before my time and rang the bell upstairs. I was greeted by “Rachel”. Amazing tight little body. Small chest but nice nips and not so much ass. She spoke AMAZING English which made me nervous a bit.

She led me into the room and began to give me massage. She followed by flipping me over as I ran my hands all over her which she guided between her legs. I tipped her an extra C note and said I wanted everything.

She then asked if I was LE. I’m clean cut. 6 foot. 230 lbs and athletic build. If I said I wasn’t she then was all over me with her hands. She continued with a a CBJ which was AMAZING. I asked for BBJ but she denied. She then got on top and rode me hard but I wanted my way with her. I’m a strong guy so it was rather simple to pick her up as she wrapped her arms around my neck and I went to town on her. I went at it for what felt like 10 minutes without putting her down. There was NO way she was faking this. It felt like she climaxed since her legs wrapped extra tight and she whimpered but I kept going. I eventually blew in the bag at this point and gently put her down. After I was done I was still pretty erect after she took the bag off and got dressed. She grabbed my dick again and called me Captain America with the big dick. It made me feel good. ☺️ She told me she only works weekends. Yes I would love to see Rachel again but I want to expand my horizons.

Question for my fellow members. A C-note got the FS. What can I expect for a CBJ or BBJ ? Thanks !
I'm assuming the c note was a tip on top of house fee? My recollection is that just bbj (if she will allow) was a 60 or 70 tip. That may vary by provider. Perhaps someone with more experience there can chip in.

paging @vad1 for your official welcome, @BLynch2525 !

Nothing better than your first post being a great review. Thanks! Been wanting to try this one myself but, like you said, she only does weekends.
I've always asked for everything, but if I were to ask for just the former I'd not offer more than 80. Regarding the latter, I wouldn't expect it from anyone there unless you were a repeat client. Even so, both occasions it was offered to me were when, for different reasons, FS was not available - and for the same donation.

Nice review, and Welcome! Like @deseos mentioned, a standard $100 ALWAYS gets me FS on top of the house fee, and I almost always get a BBBJ, but I am a regular there. (Exception would be if I am with new talent) I have never been there for only a BBJ or CBJ - Always FS so I cannot be of help with that. Go with what @deseos said and offer in the $70-$80 range and see what they say. Good Luck!!

Offer them $60 for a CBJ and $80 for BBBJ. Well not here but I offer the lady $40 for CBJ and so took it because it was a real slow day. So if you go at the right time you might be able to get a bargain.

- Utopia Guide Review -
I have been here four times since October but this is my first time reviewing. Each time I have gone, I have asked to see Linda because of the reviews here, but she has always been busy or at the location that closed early... or I was told I was seeing Linda but then didn't.

First time was upstairs location. Was told I would see Linda, but a cute-ish girl with pretty large breasts for an Asian girl came in. Her name was Cindy. I left tip on table ahead of time as suggested. When she was in front of me I signaled to her and indicated I wanted her to take off dress. She did. Ok face, nice breasts, ok ass, probably mid 30's. She continued to massage while I played with her breasts. She was very receptive and indicated to me she was wet (she spoke very poor English). Flip and she starts playing with junior. I think it was kind of funny she kept gasping and saying how big I was (I am on the higher end of average, not "big") which kind of took me out of it a little. After I was standing tall I sat up and layed her on the table for DATY. She was completely unshaved which didn't make it great but she was clean, tasted way too much like the alcohol pads but she loved it. Mish next and she was so fucking tight and kept holding hand over her mouth. After that went CG and reverse CG for about 10-15 total and finished with CBJ for pop in bag.

Went back and saw Wendy downstairs again because Linda was busy and she seemed to be second best reviewed. I wanted HR but someone had appointment so took half. Same deal as before with tip. Wendy went for it right away, not even illusion of massage. Started with covered 69 for what seemed like forever. Honestly it was so long I thought I was going to spend the entire time doing it, but then we started mish, doggy, picked her up facing forward, and finished with mish with her ankles at her ears, popped in bag. I would say she's the msot skilled of the three I have seen but I am not really a fan of her look or body.

Last two times I went I saw Vivian. First time I went was kind of a bust on my end, just wasn't feeling it, but thought she was very attractive so I went back. I went very late, almost closing, and expected the half but she happened to see my wallet when I was putting the tip down and said because she knew me from last time she would do the hour. She gave a pretty good massage for about 20 minutes. She does this thing where she climbs on top of your back and presses down with her knees and palms. I flipped while she was on my back and she started to play with junior. She got up and got the bag and started CBJ followed by 69. I was the only one in there and I think and I'm pretty sure the other girl left, I must have been in there for an hour and a half. I find it easy to go long with her because she is very wet but not really that tight. Popped in bag during mish but she wasn't done with me. I layed on table and she started a great HJ and got another bag. She layed down on the table and hung her head over the edge for an amazing CBJ, followed by more mish and another pop. She started wildly kissing me afterwards and asked if I wanted BBJ to which I agreed. This is where the extra time really came in as she gave me a crazy sloppy BBJ and told me to pop in her mouth. Three pops and an hour and a half, was nuts. I think Vivian is very good looking.

I really want to get in to see Linda.

This is the only place I have ever been and Cindy was my first experience mongering. I feel very comfortable going here to the point where I am a little afraid to try anywhere/anyone else. First review so if I fucked anything up please let me know so I can edit.

Fantastic review(s), @Jamesalodi17 ! Thank you! Vivian is a lot of fun, and she remembers her patrons as you found out. Glad you had such an amazing experience! I agree that once you get used to Lucy's establishment it's hard to go anywhere else. Variety may be the spice of life, but it's hard to beat the guaranteed service and value you get here.

Fantastic review(s), @Jamesalodi17 ! Thank you! Vivian is a lot of fun, and she remembers her patrons as you found out. Glad you had such an amazing experience! I agree that once you get used to Lucy's establishment it's hard to go anywhere else. Variety may be the spice of life, but it's hard to beat the guaranteed service and value you get here.

I will have to agree. 3 times in the last 5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.