Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone ever notice the navy blue crown vic parked facing out in the driveway to the house directly to the right of the upstairs location? Always deterred me when I wanted to go there.

Can't say I have, but only have been to the Upstairs Location 3 times. I do not like going to that locale. Too many eyes! If it is always there, I wouldn't pay it much mind. A while back, someone commented that they were spooked at the ground floor spot because they saw a white van across the street. Turns out it was from the business there. Ground Floor Locale = More Privacy in my book.

Went to 1442 early this morning,finally had Wendy,delivered as a lot of you have described,made her cum twice,loved,getting eaten out,squeezed my head until I nearly passed out lol,usual gift to her,nice massage after,got her to use her nails all over felt great and relaxing!!

Went to 1442 early this morning,finally had Wendy,delivered as a lot of you have described,made her cum twice,loved,getting eaten out,squeezed my head until I nearly passed out lol,usual gift to her,nice massage after,got her to use her nails all over felt great and relaxing!!
LOL @ Squeezed your head! I have mentioned that many times in my reviews! She sure does have STRONG legs when that happens!! Glad you enjoyed her!

Usual gift? What did she give you for making her cum twice?

***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

Going to call this my “Daily Double Review”.
Was texting Lucy and asked her if I can plan a “double my fun session”. Sure, when she asked. Said I would be in the area Saturday, and she said OK. I did not request anyone special, and also figured my ATF Wendy would not be there Saturday since she was there Friday. (Sorry, I asked it to be at the “Ground Floor Spot”). Arrived a bit early, and to my surprise Wendy answered the door. She said Lucy was on her way from dropping off the others at the Upstairs Spot. I quickly use the bathroom, and we walk to the bigger room with the 2 tables, small couch and chair. Sucks that room does NOT have a sink! Slight knock on the door and in walks Maria! Had not seen her since 2018. We all know both of their stats, so I won’t bore you repeating them. LOL. Both gave me a hug and kiss as we were standing there, while Wendy casually slipped her hand down my sweats and said “I see you ready”. Gave Maria the fee for the hour, which since I had 2 of them was $120. She hurried out, and then back. Once back, Wendy said Let’s get naked! All three of us drop our clothes. I lay on my back, and get the usual Ice Cold alcohol wipe down. They start talking in Chinese, and Maria goes right to town with a NICE BBBJ while standing next to the table. Wendy is standing on the other side, and leans down so her killer tits are in my mouth. Both my hands are in position to play with their boxes, so away I go. BOTH maneuver their legs so I have easy access to FIV! Maria is surprisingly wet, and moans on my cock as I slide in a finger and start playing with her! Wendy takes a few to get wet enough to insert a digit, but then gets into it as well. They now start alternating BBBJ and I am in heaven! I give Wendy a tap on the ass, and since we have been together in the past, she knows exactly what that means! Hops right up on my face for some 69 DATY, all the while taking turns with Maria with the BBBJ! At this point I died and was in Heaven! One item more checked off my Bucket List! Wendy squeezes my head with her thighs she cums. Hops off and Maria jumps on in 69 for me to DATY too. This goes on for a while, and then Wendy asks to lie on her back and for me to eat her. Ok, no problem. While I attack her box, Maria stands behind me jerking me off and then comes around and starts blowing me again. Wendy goes stiff, and legs pins my head, and then says “Maria time”, and they switch. Wendy does a little different and climbs on my back, twisting my nips, and playing with my cock while licking my ears! A few times I had to pinch myself to make sure I was NOT dreaming, because this EXCEEDED my expectations BY FAR! Maria cums and I climb off. Wendy pulls me onto the couch next to her and starts kissing my neck while playing with my cock while I lay back in bliss. She points to Maria still laying on the table and laughs and says, “You wear her out”. Wendy now asks me if I want to fuck her first, or Maria. Since I see Wendy often and had not seen Maria for a bit, I said Maria. On goes the rubber and I am on my back on the table. Simultaneously they BOTH climb on the table. Maria lowers herself on my cock with a nice and TIGHT box, and Wendy SITS on my face at the same time. Holy Shit is all I can say! One is grinding her box in my face moaning she is gonna cum, the other is bouncing up and down like on a carnival ride telling me to cum with her! There was NO WAY I was going to last, let alone be able to fuck both of them at this point. Maria increased her bouncing, and that was it. I am surprised when I came that she didn’t fly off with the force of it shooting into the rubber. LOL. We all collapsed and laughed. DAMN! Maria jumped off, cleaned me up while Wendy went to get hot towel and some much needed water! Both did excellent cleanup, then started quick massage. While this was going on, Lucy came in, and gave me a kiss hello. She also handed me back a Twenty, and said “Discount for today”. Asked how it was, and I said “You know” LOL. Asked if I ever wanted 3 girls, let her know! Don’t know if I could handle that. But hey, ya never know! After massage, gave them each a $100 and got a kiss from them and hug and kiss from Lucy. Saying had a BLAST would be an understatement !! Happy Mongering everyone!

***** UTOPIA REVIEW *****

Going to call this my “Daily Double Review”.
Was texting Lucy and asked her if I can plan a “double my fun session”. Sure, when she asked. Said I would be in the area Saturday, and she said OK. I did not request anyone special, and also figured my ATF Wendy would not be there Saturday since she was there Friday. (Sorry, I asked it to be at the “Ground Floor Spot”). Arrived a bit early, and to my surprise Wendy answered the door. She said Lucy was on her way from dropping off the others at the Upstairs Spot. I quickly use the bathroom, and we walk to the bigger room with the 2 tables, small couch and chair. Sucks that room does NOT have a sink! Slight knock on the door and in walks Maria! Had not seen her since 2018. We all know both of their stats, so I won’t bore you repeating them. LOL. Both gave me a hug and kiss as we were standing there, while Wendy casually slipped her hand down my sweats and said “I see you ready”. Gave Maria the fee for the hour, which since I had 2 of them was $120. She hurried out, and then back. Once back, Wendy said Let’s get naked! All three of us drop our clothes. I lay on my back, and get the usual Ice Cold alcohol wipe down. They start talking in Chinese, and Maria goes right to town with a NICE BBBJ while standing next to the table. Wendy is standing on the other side, and leans down so her killer tits are in my mouth. Both my hands are in position to play with their boxes, so away I go. BOTH maneuver their legs so I have easy access to FIV! Maria is surprisingly wet, and moans on my cock as I slide in a finger and start playing with her! Wendy takes a few to get wet enough to insert a digit, but then gets into it as well. They now start alternating BBBJ and I am in heaven! I give Wendy a tap on the ass, and since we have been together in the past, she knows exactly what that means! Hops right up on my face for some 69 DATY, all the while taking turns with Maria with the BBBJ! At this point I died and was in Heaven! One item more checked off my Bucket List! Wendy squeezes my head with her thighs she cums. Hops off and Maria jumps on in 69 for me to DATY too. This goes on for a while, and then Wendy asks to lie on her back and for me to eat her. Ok, no problem. While I attack her box, Maria stands behind me jerking me off and then comes around and starts blowing me again. Wendy goes stiff, and legs pins my head, and then says “Maria time”, and they switch. Wendy does a little different and climbs on my back, twisting my nips, and playing with my cock while licking my ears! A few times I had to pinch myself to make sure I was NOT dreaming, because this EXCEEDED my expectations BY FAR! Maria cums and I climb off. Wendy pulls me onto the couch next to her and starts kissing my neck while playing with my cock while I lay back in bliss. She points to Maria still laying on the table and laughs and says, “You wear her out”. Wendy now asks me if I want to fuck her first, or Maria. Since I see Wendy often and had not seen Maria for a bit, I said Maria. On goes the rubber and I am on my back on the table. Simultaneously they BOTH climb on the table. Maria lowers herself on my cock with a nice and TIGHT box, and Wendy SITS on my face at the same time. Holy Shit is all I can say! One is grinding her box in my face moaning she is gonna cum, the other is bouncing up and down like on a carnival ride telling me to cum with her! There was NO WAY I was going to last, let alone be able to fuck both of them at this point. Maria increased her bouncing, and that was it. I am surprised when I came that she didn’t fly off with the force of it shooting into the rubber. LOL. We all collapsed and laughed. DAMN! Maria jumped off, cleaned me up while Wendy went to get hot towel and some much needed water! Both did excellent cleanup, then started quick massage. While this was going on, Lucy came in, and gave me a kiss hello. She also handed me back a Twenty, and said “Discount for today”. Asked how it was, and I said “You know” LOL. Asked if I ever wanted 3 girls, let her know! Don’t know if I could handle that. But hey, ya never know! After massage, gave them each a $100 and got a kiss from them and hug and kiss from Lucy. Saying had a BLAST would be an understatement !! Happy Mongering everyone!
Few questions for you. Please describe Maria. Wendy is described somewhere so no need to describe her. Age, height size tits, legs etc.

Also did they not wipe your cock off after bbbj? In other words the other girl went straight to it after the other no wiping? How long was the session 2 girls $300 isn't bad even $320 not bad. Did you stay the full hour??

Status
Not open for further replies.