Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Maybe he is in the Nation of Islam lmao

Honestly i can't say cause Ive only been out to Cozine once. Sutphin is my area to go cause its closer to me. I'm actually curious about Bronx strolls though. It seems like traditionally we can go on tracks there in the Bronx and run into less pimps. I don't know what is it about Queens and BK that draws pimps there lol
Are any strolls in the Bronx still active? Even the Bronx had pimps tho. The crackheads are usually the ones without pimps.

Maybe he is in the Nation of Islam lmao

Honestly i can't say cause Ive only been out to Cozine once. Sutphin is my area to go cause its closer to me. I'm actually curious about Bronx strolls though. It seems like traditionally we can go on tracks there in the Bronx and run into less pimps. I don't know what is it about Queens and BK that draws pimps there lol
Yea sutphin is the way to go, and yea live in Nassau so it closer to me, cozine is gonna be nice in the summer maybe. The pimp looks like a Katt Williams in a pimp suit

i wont be shocked if the police shutdown the sutphin stroll in the summer. people are gonna get extra stupid then. cozine seems set up better

whats the username for Phire's IG? her number isn't linking it for me
Last year, the month of May was great on Cozine but then the rest of the summer kinda went downhill. LE has made more of a presence on Cozine as of late also. Sutphin is too residential so they have to force the girls off the stroll once 6 am rolls around.

i wont be shocked if the police shutdown the sutphin stroll in the summer. people are gonna get extra stupid then. cozine seems set up better

whats the username for Phire's IG? her number isn't linking it for me
5starrb .... you should get something by then if you the picture match. Idk if I can give the full IG. She doesn’t do ad from it . She seem to be dedicated to the gym . It mainly personal. I follow her from my burner account

Went to sutphin at 3:50am saw my regular . You guy was not lying cop are out but doesn’t seem to stop the girls . They stayed around the block. The girl continue to work. Then around 4:30am I headed to cozine . Saw the white new girl you guys were taking about . She had a black friend with her.Wanted to try either or but I already dumped so I might try one tonight . I notice they both were in the phone with each other , with maybe a pimp to be safe.Cop start to come around to follow girls . They seem to have pimps . Saw a lot of new dude walking around . Also there a Spanish girl who I got once , from Florida kept staring at my car. I guess she remember me .

C636DB7F-1577-40E5-A0A1-09FB7742B247.jpeg D1A2E045-FD44-4499-AEFD-B7C2A417ADF5.jpeg What’s a story without pics for the Yearbook. So I went to cozine and tested out the white girl. She goes by Paris , she originally from Cali and well she travel some states and gonna be here for awhile . She does incall and outcall out in the Bx . Got her number , quote 50 for cbj. When was good, gotten better but she friendly and sweet . The picture are a car that was crashed belonging to the pimps. They left the car abandoned ,removed plates and well you the know they guys function. She doesn’t have a pimp from I am told , she said she hates them , that why she only goes on certain area of the stroll.

Went to sutphin at 3:50am saw my regular . You guy was not lying cop are out but doesn’t seem to stop the girls . They stayed around the block. The girl continue to work. Then around 4:30am I headed to cozine . Saw the white new girl you guys were taking about . She had a black friend with her.Wanted to try either or but I already dumped so I might try one tonight . I notice they both were in the phone with each other , with maybe a pimp to be safe.Cop start to come around to follow girls . They seem to have pimps . Saw a lot of new dude walking around . Also there a Spanish girl who I got once , from Florida kept staring at my car. I guess she remember me .
May I ask Walter..how many times a week do you get your rocks off. Seems like a full time job.God bless!

Stayed around had 2nd with fire/phire. She can always suck me good, she love gagging on me . Sometimes I feel like she might throw up lol. She was looking amazing with her dress. So the car that was in the accident that hit the pole, turns out it was one of the girls driving . The pimp was on the Passenger side. According to phire the girl got locked up. Idk who and didn’t bother to ask. I stop seeing the white girl around 6 but the friend was still there with her headphone on talking to her .

Thanks. She really has that same number still? i thought it was long gone
Phire/fire has the 718 number active, it’s iphone and well I texted when I was there and she responded .Also speaking bout her , I think I know which pimp you are taking about. You said he wears billionaire boys club . Well this morning he was wearing a Double C Chanel Longcoat , he pretty fly compare to the other bozos . He had a Benz earlier at sutphin and then a BMW X5 2018 model at cozine.

The thing I notice with pimps is don’t really monitor their girls . They move far away ,maybe drive around a bit and the park again .The one with the Sunday suit was scaring a girl away. She was big and never seen her before, but they was a couple of new faces. The white girl was getting chase away but it depends where they work. These pimp have their “ Territory” for their own girls. This makes me wonder if my favorite girls . Such as Asia and Kierra have pimps beside their pepper spary. Lmao I notice they catching feeling for me. They both have their own way of showing it. Reminds me of the movie Girl 6 by spike lee. If they didn’t do this kinda of work and went to my collage , I would date him. They are pretty but end of the day this is that they life for. Sucks for who marry these girl because they are young, younger then me. Which I am in shock. It sad they started this line of work at a young age.

Phire/fire has the 718 number active, it’s iphone and well I texted when I was there and she responded .Also speaking bout her , I think I know which pimp you are taking about. You said he wears billionaire boys club . Well this morning he was wearing a Double C Chanel Longcoat , he pretty fly compare to the other bozos . He had a Benz earlier at sutphin and then a BMW X5 2018 model at cozine.

The thing I notice with pimps is don’t really monitor their girls . They move far away ,maybe drive around a bit and the park again .The one with the Sunday suit was scaring a girl away. She was big and never seen her before, but they was a couple of new faces. The white girl was getting chase away but it depends where they work. These pimp have their “ Territory” for their own girls. This makes me wonder if my favorite girls . Such as Asia and Kierra have pimps beside their pepper spary. Lmao I notice they catching feeling for me. They both have their own way of showing it. Reminds me of the movie Girl 6 by spike lee. If they didn’t do this kinda of work and went to my collage , I would date him. They are pretty but end of the day this is that they life for. Sucks for who marry these girl because they are young, younger then me. Which I am in shock. It sad they started this line of work at a young age.
God this talk of pimps is making me annoyed. Not your fault btw just saying. I know foreign countries have their brothels that pimps control but all this street action being filled of pimps everywhere is a pain in the ass. They ruin the game. Even if the service is good or great from the girl at times it can still feel like they are just going through the motions because they have to fill a quota. Even looking at your post about how you saw alot of guys walking around...these pimps got no life. Let the girls work by themselves. Its not like they doing a good job protecting them anyway so thats not an excuse.

I know this sounds fucked up to say but all this attention the cops pay to us and the girls when are they gonna focus on the pimps? Lol. Cops can be some of the most retarded people. The reason the girls come out in broad daylight like that and act reckless is cause of pimps. There are foot soldiers who date girls but the reason there are alot of guys walking or standing out is because there are pimps or dudes on lookout. I don't know what is it with guys in America and wanting to leech off women so much this way. I wish it was more like parts of Latin America or Europe, like i said i know there are pimp controlled brothels or whatever but even on the street they at least do a better job of making you think the girls are alone. In the Dominican Republic you can see girls all over the street and while i have heard they have pimps in the cut you can see all these girls and not see one guy around you cockblocking. God damn just decriminalize it and leave it between we customers and the hookers selling the product.

Anyway glad you figured out who the guy is. Lol damn he really stunting like that with those two cars? She been with him for years and with how popular Phire is i know he has made a fortune from her. I wonder if he has other girls too..I told you she got a pimp and I don't think Asia and Kierra are catching feelings for you either. Never trust any of these girls on the stroll. I once had a regular girl who i saw dozens of times years ago who was real cool with me and then there was one time when I was calling her and ready to meet her at the usual spot on the Sutphin stroll and I got there before the time and i was on the phone and got there and I saw her standing around while she gave me instructions of where to go while i got this vibe from seeing some sketchy guys in cars around that she was setting me up. I bounced and didn't go through it.

Stayed around had 2nd with fire/phire. She can always suck me good, she love gagging on me . Sometimes I feel like she might throw up lol. She was looking amazing with her dress. So the car that was in the accident that hit the pole, turns out it was one of the girls driving . The pimp was on the Passenger side. According to phire the girl got locked up. Idk who and didn’t bother to ask. I stop seeing the white girl around 6 but the friend was still there with her headphone on talking to her .
Have you ever seen or dated the really light skinned Black girl out there on Sutphin named Vanilla? She actually has a white complexion but she is just the typical yellowbone cause she has clear Black features. Anyway she is real moody and feels herself alot. I remember sweating her for ages and then when i finally got to see her last year she had like no walls and was loose.

Then there was a nother girl out there named Pleasure that was out there for years. One of the girls that was always out but since last year I stopped seeing her out. She used to work with Vanilla. I have no idea what happened to her if she got locked up or anything.

Then there is Star who was in my eyes one of the best girls on the Sutphin track.

Any of these names sound familiar?

God this talk of pimps is making me annoyed. Not your fault btw just saying. I know foreign countries have their brothels that pimps control but all this street action being filled of pimps everywhere is a pain in the ass. They ruin the game. Even if the service is good or great from the girl at times it can still feel like they are just going through the motions because they have to fill a quota. Even looking at your post about how you saw alot of guys walking around...these pimps got no life. Let the girls work by themselves. Its not like they doing a good job protecting them anyway so thats not an excuse.

I know this sounds fucked up to say but all this attention the cops pay to us and the girls when are they gonna focus on the pimps? Lol. Cops can be some of the most retarded people. The reason the girls come out in broad daylight like that and act reckless is cause of pimps. There are foot soldiers who date girls but the reason there are alot of guys walking or standing out is because there are pimps or dudes on lookout. I don't know what is it with guys in America and wanting to leech off women so much this way. I wish it was more like parts of Latin America or Europe, like i said i know there are pimp controlled brothels or whatever but even on the street they at least do a better job of making you think the girls are alone. In the Dominican Republic you can see girls all over the street and while i have heard they have pimps in the cut you can see all these girls and not see one guy around you cockblocking. God damn just decriminalize it and leave it between we customers and the hookers selling the product.

Anyway glad you figured out who the guy is. Lol damn he really stunting like that with those two cars? She been with him for years and with how popular Phire is i know he has made a fortune from her. I wonder if he has other girls too..I told you she got a pimp and I don't think Asia and Kierra are catching feelings for you either. Never trust any of these girls on the stroll. I once had a regular girl who i saw dozens of times years ago who was real cool with me and then there was one time when I was calling her and ready to meet her at the usual spot on the Sutphin stroll and I got there before the time and i was on the phone and got there and I saw her standing around while she gave me instructions of where to go while i got this vibe from seeing some sketchy guys in cars around that she was setting me up. I bounced and didn't go through it.
Yea that why he can afford to drive around these said cars and wear designer clothes. Next thing I know he will jump out off a supreme/Goodyear Blimp lol. It crazy cause ones the girls get a good vibe from you and see them on a regular . They stare at my car . I get surprise in a way because I don’t drive a flashy M3 nor it a old beat up car but I can see them thru my rear view that they are staring at me after I passed by and they are walking opposite direction. That why I kind rotate who I see. But I agree cops are stupid , they don’t know what they are doing. sucks to hear that a girl almost set you up. It always best to play safe then to be sorry after .

Pleasure is someone I seen over the summer but not on the winter in a while. I also stopped seeing her out but don't miss her to say the least. There is a new girl but I think I lucked out because I don't see her out anymore once I had her number.

Allie.

Tattoos (left and right wrist level), skinny, nice ass, seems clean shes spanish but looks a bit more white, frizzy hair, always wearing her jacket - claims to be lesbian ~ no drug habit from what I can tell all the time I have seen her but there has been some red flags. Calls me and by mistake left me a voicemail. It was a huge scream that I don't know if she realized it went to my voicemail. It sounded like a scream because I didn't pickup. Burner number don't care that much. She calls me 11PM-6AM constantly like about 3-4 times. One day she called me 7 times. Picked her up on Sutphin Blvd/Shore Ave the first time she ignored me. I went down a bit more and tried again. She obliged and didn't seem street smart, never saw her before, wasn't aware of the prices. Either way I am curious if anyone else has had her. First name letter A. Last name first letter S.

Jasmine is still out there - she's dedicated and has a phone now from what I can tell. I don't see her no more because I saw her countless times in the rain out and everyone else gone and continues to stay there including the cold. I don't know what she does but whatever makes you stay in pouring rain for <20min got to be bad.

Sophia I saw two weeks ago - she also got a phone now. I didn't see her for a while. Didn't ask. If you want a reliable SW then Sophia might be a good choice for those lurking these forums if she gives you her number. Still friendly after seeing her for 6 months+.

Btw: Shay and Sophia seemed to know the same location of $20 houses that let you do your deed. Since Sophia is more available out if you get to see her ask her about that a house yall can go to and pay $20 for more privacy. I know 2 around that area now and supposively there is a 3rd but haven't been. Take my warning if you ever do go these places are usually filled with druggies, no working lights, don't lay naked (bedbugs), don't trust the place. There is only one I am fond of by a old lady with her basement. You will know youre there if you see the baby blankets on the couch. USE THEM!. There is also a shower - for what's left of it. The lady is very nice but knows when to lay down because after all it is her place - or at least I assume.

If you're new to Sophia or ever reach Shay don't ask her about the $20 house on your first meet. Be safe.

Have you ever seen or dated the really light skinned Black girl out there on Sutphin named Vanilla? She actually has a white complexion but she is just the typical yellowbone cause she has clear Black features. Anyway she is real moody and feels herself alot. I remember sweating her for ages and then when i finally got to see her last year she had like no walls and was loose.

Then there was a nother girl out there named Pleasure that was out there for years. One of the girls that was always out but since last year I stopped seeing her out. She used to work with Vanilla. I have no idea what happened to her if she got locked up or anything.

Then there is Star who was in my eyes one of the best girls on the Sutphin track.

Any of these names sound familiar?
Lmao whats your ethincity because you talk my lingo, that and/or we the same age group. I probably drove pass by you.
So Vanilla yellowbone that you speak of... I first started seeing walk the cozine stoll 2 summers ago .I picked her up , told me her name is Nilla . You are right , she is moody af, I hate that. Her bj ain’t not always that good, it’s a hit or miss with her. I hate it, I picked her up a total of 2 times. The first time was trash and the second time it was good but I said to myself I will never do her again because she has no walls. You are not lying. I would think she do because she moves like that . Nilla has come back to the sutphin stroll . I notice it for 3 weeks now . Before she was locked up at cozine. I remember when undercover got her. It was back in October . She tried to run away . As the friend idk. Never tired her out.

Now as star. I knew a star from 2 winter ago at cozine. I was lucky , shes Jamaican . She was the only girl out. Another guy tired to pick her up and failed idk maybe funds or lowballing. I got her and she wanted to fuck me for free . I was like are you sure? She was the best as reverse cow girl. She gave me her number and well I always tried to get to do incalls for me at her place but sometimes it would be too late. She said she didn’t do this work often only for rent and her mom was getting deported. Star has disappeared ever since. From what I can remember she was nicely shape thick , 5’6 . Heavy Jamaican accent . Pretty face . I’ve seen ad on Lc and so on with the name star but I don’t think it her, I really forget how she looked like exactly . Just new she was A1.

Also last summer when I first got put on to the sutphin stroll. I meet a pretty light skin Puerto Rican girl , went by the name Chloe , glasses . I can’t never forget , she gave me a lovely bj and when I was done she began to sniff coke. She said sorry and that it was gonna be a long night. I felt bad . I notice her phone had a display of a little girl , maybe her daughter . She was really pretty with a nice frame . Hope she doing good.

Lmao whats your ethincity because you talk my lingo, that and/or we the same age group. I probably drove pass by you.
So Vanilla yellowbone that you speak of... I first started seeing walk the cozine stoll 2 summers ago .I picked her up , told me her name is Nilla . You are right , she is moody af, I hate that. Her bj ain’t not always that good, it’s a hit or miss with her. I hate it, I picked her up a total of 2 times. The first time was trash and the second time it was good but I said to myself I will never do her again because she has no walls. You are not lying. I would think she do because she moves like that . Nilla has come back to the sutphin stroll . I notice it for 3 weeks now . Before she was locked up at cozine. I remember when undercover got her. It was back in October . She tried to run away . As the friend idk. Never tired her out.

Now as star. I knew a star from 2 winter ago at cozine. I was lucky , shes Jamaican . She was the only girl out. Another guy tired to pick her up and failed idk maybe funds or lowballing. I got her and she wanted to fuck me for free . I was like are you sure? She was the best as reverse cow girl. She gave me her number and well I always tried to get to do incalls for me at her place but sometimes it would be too late. She said she didn’t do this work often only for rent and her mom was getting deported. Star has disappeared ever since. From what I can remember she was nicely shape thick , 5’6 . Heavy Jamaican accent . Pretty face . I’ve seen ad on Lc and so on with the name star but I don’t think it her, I really forget how she looked like exactly . Just new she was A1.

Also last summer when I first got put on to the sutphin stroll. I meet a pretty light skin Puerto Rican girl , went by the name Chloe , glasses . I can’t never forget , she gave me a lovely bj and when I was done she began to sniff coke. She said sorry and that it was gonna be a long night. I felt bad . I notice her phone had a display of a little girl , maybe her daughter . She was really pretty with a nice frame . Hope she doing good.
I'm Black

And yeah that is how she is. I've been on Sutphin and see her and the other girls just act so sus when the cops drive around. I never forget there was this time i think last summer where her and some other airheaded streetwalkers were standing around provocative and gossiping with each other...and then i guess after seeing the cops came back out I think cause the sun was coming up, these airhead chicks especially Nilla then started running and making noise laughing like it was a game lmao

Nilla and I think another girl even stooped down in between a car in front of that reddish brown building that looks like a hotel...the big building inbetween the action on 109, you know what im talking right? That right there showed me how slow those chicks are. On one hand i get it that you are a product of your environment and you know its not like you will get years or anything you will just get booked and get released and go back to it. But acting that immature about that? Running especially is something else that makes the block hot, especially three or four girls all standiing in the same place just talking while dressed in hoe gear. that stands out even more. At least with Phire i can see she and her pimp know to have her keep walking straight and never back and forth

Lol wtf fuck Star for free? Glad I saw your description cause its not her. The Star i'm talking about was short. Maybe 5'3 light skinned and slim. Said she is Dominican and Trini.

Is this Chloe in the thumbnail? Some of you may be familiar with this dude but he been making these videos since last year about action on the NY strolls and i recall him briefly mentioning Chloe

She is in the thumbnail/ 1:18 mark of that video. Is that the Chloe you saw? I never did but just distinctly remember that uploader saying her name and some people in the comments also cosigning her