2019 Yankees

Top 4 free agents still unsigned, and who says collusion doesn't exist? I don't blame the owners one bit for being passive and waiting the players out. Not many teams can survive an Elsbury or Cespedes type of signing and still compete these days. In a perfect world if payrolls decline maybe ticket prices and concession prices will too. A fan can dream!

My season tickets use to cost me 33.00 dollars a piece, Main Reserve section right where 1B in old yankee stadium was. I can't sniff that seat for less than 150.00 for a game!

Does anyone think we will sign another big time free agent??

I wouldn't call smart decision making collusion. these teams can eat 10 mill ... 20 mill ... I guess 30 mill. WHo the hell can eat 300 mill???? It's ridiculous. Yankees were smart to pass on the Cano signing but then to make up for it made an equally bad deal for Ellsbury. I think that last one, plus A-rod and Texiera made the Yankees realize that BIG money for a lot of years can be a big mistake. If they could get Harper for 7 years with a 3 year player opt out ... I would consider that.

I wouldn't do that trade. Syndegard has to show me he can make it through a season healthy. He hasn't been able to do that. Now - if you want to talk deGrom ... that's another story.

Watching MLB Network tonight they were making a case for CC Sabathia as a Hall Of Famer.Looking at his career and his stats that they posted I think he will get in.What do you guys think?

Watching MLB Network tonight they were making a case for CC Sabathia as a Hall Of Famer.Looking at his career and his stats that they posted I think he will get in.What do you guys think?
Give him at least three years and see where the Marlins are.
I think in 3 yrs they will still be in last place. I know that teams with low payroll(i think Marlins is like mil)sometimes win but No way will they be able to compete with the way they are doing things.Last few years they got rid of alot of good players MVP's etc

I think in 3 yrs they will still be in last place. I know that teams with low payroll(i think Marlins is like mil)sometimes win but No way will they be able to compete with the way they are doing things.Last few years they got rid of alot of good players MVP's etc
He also brought in some good ones like Gary Denbo. The Yanks losing him to Jeter is a big hit.