Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I’ve been getting a few of them that message me through SA site and say that they are interested and then sometimes even give me their cell # to text them but then never text back. I send a text and wait a day or so before following up. Sometimes I wait several days. Nada.

I’ve had a few hookups and I’m happy with SA so far , but this is hard work. It’s not so cut and dry. I find myself chasing this pussy and it’s annoying. The only upside is that the class of hottie is a little higher and I haven’t run into heavy drug users. ( yet )

But I still hate having to cultivate these leads. It’s like I’m back in college again.

I’m still smh, one girl tonight messaged me and got straight to the point 500 fs bbbj, 400 fs only. She’s 25 but close to me. Another one also wants 500 but got her down to 300 on first meet, wants 4 after. Another girl I’m talking to settled with 350, said hotel to start but could go to her after a few times. $$$$$smh
Share them

Wife aside I see nothing wrong with using your cc. You are not buying anything illegal like a bj in a brothel.
I use mine all the time on SA.
I have been suspended 3 times, I dont want them to see the same CC used, and suspend me. For example, Twitter algorithms know if you're "you" by certain markers, etc, and will automatically ban your newly made account after you've been banned. I remember one poster here saying SA suspended him right away, after he made a new account.

I have been suspended 3 times, I dont want them to see the same CC used, and suspend me. For example, Twitter algorithms know if you're "you" by certain markers, etc, and will automatically ban your newly made account after you've been banned. I remember one poster here saying SA suspended him right away, after he made a new account.
I emailed SA support yesterday and received a reply indicating that I’m permanently banned from the site without further explanation or discussion. I replied that I needed an explanation bc I haven’t spoken with any members in months and my profile hasn’t been changed either. I did “favorite” several women in the past few days and sent my private pics to them (two very generic pics) so maybe someone reported me for being way too good looking or morbidly ugly lol. Smh
Good luck guys
Nutty

Its been a while since ive posted on here. I was seeing a hot premed on a sports scholarship. I was aware we were getting too close and voiced my concern on here that I was going to need help. Well in the last 2 months we have fallen for each other. The l word was getting thrown around alot and it seemed great. There was talk of a future and an agreement to not sleep with anyone else. Until one day she told me she met someone out somewhere and gave him her #. Im no dummy and found out she was on tindrr. She said shes Not going to hang or anything but just bored because I'm not around all the time. So I of course dont believe shit. She admitted she ended up hanging with this guy. I dont think they hooked up but it just made me realize that I was foolish to think this could become more.
Once a girl decides they will have sex for an exchange it changes them. I was full aware something like this would happen but reality was blinded by the fantasy of what could have been.
This is why I knew I was going to need help in the future

Sorry to go off topic

Its been a while since ive posted on here. I was seeing a hot premed on a sports scholarship. I was aware we were getting too close and voiced my concern on here that I was going to need help. Well in the last 2 months we have fallen for each other. The l word was getting thrown around alot and it seemed great. There was talk of a future and an agreement to not sleep with anyone else. Until one day she told me she met someone out somewhere and gave him her #. Im no dummy and found out she was on tindrr. She said shes Not going to hang or anything but just bored because I'm not around all the time. So I of course dont believe shit. She admitted she ended up hanging with this guy. I dont think they hooked up but it just made me realize that I was foolish to think this could become more.
Once a girl decides they will have sex for an exchange it changes them. I was full aware something like this would happen but reality was blinded by the fantasy of what could have been.

Sorry to go off topic
At least she was honest to tell you about it, most won't even or just deny it. Just keep it as a side piece and do you also

At least she was honest to tell you about it, most won't even or just deny it. Just keep it as a side piece and do you also
Agreed @Niceguy82 the fact she told you means she does really have feelings for you. "You're not always around" if you aren't able to see her at least 2-3xs a week and text her a few times a day. She may feel neglected a bit.

Women especially young Women need to feel appreciated once they're really into someone.

Met Lilliann xxx (spaces) from Westbury a few times and she’s definitely a lot better than her photos. Straight to the point and easy to meet up with. She charged me 200 for fs bbbj, no rush whatsoever which was nice. She’s tall though and did have a scent, bj wasn’t that good either, but for 200 can’t go wrong.

Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Personality 4/10

(Sorry if I did anything wrong this is my first time posting after lurking for awhile lol.)

Met Lilliann xxx (spaces) from Westbury a few times and she’s definitely a lot better than her photos. Straight to the point and easy to meet up with. She charged me 200 for fs bbbj, no rush whatsoever which was nice. She’s tall though and did have a scent, bj wasn’t that good either, but for 200 can’t go wrong.

Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Personality 4/10

(Sorry if I did anything wrong this is my first time posting after lurking for awhile lol.)
Hi @Calm

Thank you for unlurking, and joining us with a review, first post no less!

Just some details help, like how long were you together, place of meeting, how tall was she (that you remarked about it), etc.

Keep 'em coming!!

V

I am sorry to hear about that. But not all girls that are in the industry are like that, I can promise you. Most are, I agree, but there are a few rare breeds out there that truly are good inside and out. Unfortunately, life happens that puts ladies into these situations because life in general, is expensive! But, those that are lucky enough to not be tarnished by this buisness and have bigger goals in life are out there. I have always told ladies this should just be a stepping stone in your life. Not your future.

Sorry to go off topic

Hi @Calm

Thank you for unlurking, and joining us with a review, first post no less!

Just some details help, like how long were you together, place of meeting, how tall was she (that you remarked about it), etc.

Keep 'em coming!!

V
Right my bad! She’s at least 5’11 maybe even 6’0! She doesn’t host but she does do car fun which isn’t really my thing so I had to get a room, which sucked.(The room I got was at Whitman Motor Lodge in Huntington) and I usually chill with her for a good hour or two. I usually do two pops and be on my way, she may allow more but I didn’t really ask. I’ll be a lot more active now and will post a lot more about each girl I meet!

Right my bad! She’s at least 5’11 maybe even 6’0! She doesn’t host but she does do car fun which isn’t really my thing so I had to get a room, which sucked.(The room I got was at Whitman Motor Lodge in Huntington) and I usually chill with her for a good hour or two. I usually do two pops and be on my way, she may allow more but I didn’t really ask. I’ll be a lot more active now and will post a lot more about each girl I meet!
Thanks for the details there, @Calm

Look forward to hearing about your SAxploits!

V

Face 8/10
Body 7/10
Personality 4/10

What kind of scent? Pussies are supposed to have a scent.

Sorry to go off topic
Keep kidding yourself. She’s sucking his dick and you know it .

Sorry to go off topic
I remember your posts, sorry to hear it got to the point it did. But honestly, you have to treat these women and the situation like a business deal. I hate to sound cold or crude, but think of where we are meeting them? On a P4P site, I mean when it gets to that point for anyone, they have lost all respect for themselves. You think they going to respect you? SO MANY FUCKING TROLLS OUT THERE THESE DAYS. My advise if you continue on SA, would be to try and detach yourself from the emotional part of things, and work on the physical aspect.

I know some guys will "Poo-Poo" this approach, especially the ones who see the more popular girls on this site. I try and see the good in everyone and every situation, but I have learned from experience the majority of people will ALWAYS let you down. Its a harsh reality if you partake in this kind of game. You can't catch feelings, trust your gut always. I cringed when you said "She just hung out with him" and she met him on "TIND", you can't really believe that, do you? And don't fall for that BS about you not being around enough, thats just an excuse for her to hang out with that other guy. Throwing it in your face shit, if she was really loyal, she wouldn't have hung out with him in first place.

These fancy pants, slick SA women know how to work a guy, especially one they feel is a little more caring and sensitive (Nothing wrong with that at all!) Just remember WHERE you met her. Honestly, I am in the same situation right now with one from SA, gut says she is a badass PRO. Reeks of it, but I am putting out crumbs to see where it gets me, or until she gets fed up and exposes herself. She is a 10, drives a nicer car than me, dresses like a model, WTF she doing talking to me? Its all a head game. But she is mad cool, but I am not lucky enough to think I just stumbled on the 2% of SA girls that are really "Good-Good". Not!

Take all this however you want, this is a site where we all help each other. I mean NO disrespect at all, not my style.

I remember your posts, sorry to hear it got to the point it did. But honestly, you have to treat these women and the situation like a business deal. I hate to sound cold or crude, but think of where we are meeting them? On a P4P site, I mean when it gets to that point for anyone, they have lost all respect for themselves. You think they going to respect you? SO MANY FUCKING TROLLS OUT THERE THESE DAYS. My advise if you continue on SA, would be to try and detach yourself from the emotional part of things, and work on the physical aspect.

I know some guys will "Poo-Poo" this approach, especially the ones who see the more popular girls on this site. I try and see the good in everyone and every situation, but I have learned from experience the majority of people will ALWAYS let you down. Its a harsh reality if you partake in this kind of game. You can't catch feelings, trust your gut always. I cringed when you said "She just hung out with him" and she met him on "TIND", you can't really believe that, do you? And don't fall for that BS about you not being around enough, thats just an excuse for her to hang out with that other guy. Throwing it in your face shit, if she was really loyal, she wouldn't have hung out with him in first place.

These fancy pants, slick SA women know how to work a guy, especially one they feel is a little more caring and sensitive (Nothing wrong with that at all!) Just remember WHERE you met her. Honestly, I am in the same situation right now with one from SA, gut says she is a badass PRO. Reeks of it, but I am putting out crumbs to see where it gets me, or until she gets fed up and exposes herself. She is a 10, drives a nicer car than me, dresses like a model, WTF she doing talking to me? Its all a head game. But she is mad cool, but I am not lucky enough to think I just stumbled on the 2% of SA girls that are really "Good-Good". Not!

Take all this however you want, this is a site where we all help each other. I mean NO disrespect at all, not my style.
You got some good points mixed with some bad in here. That's not bs. Women want to be paid attention to especially when they are into someone. Is she into him? I could tell easily if I speak and spend time with a girl otherwise gotta listen to what a guy says. The whole an excuse to hang out with the other guy... Not fully to a point but if she really feels he doesn't give her enough attention in the early phase she may wander. What I do agree with is what is she doing on tinder?? That's straight hook up site.

Maybe the girl who you are seeing really likes you. Again I can't comment ik for sure off just comments. However maybe you are more of a catch than you know. Confidence goes far with Women. TRUE CONFIDENCE.