Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I've been texting with at least four from Suffolk. Ashley from Hicksville, Rayna from Shirley, Jordan from Wading River, and a fourth whose name I didn't get yet, but her username is the same as an Angelina Jolie movie from 1999. I don't know, none are really standing out as must see but I'll probably take a chance soon. One I found on facebook with a recent birthday picture with her significant other, wants to be picked up because she crashed her car yesterday. Not sure I want to take a chance on that one.

Met up with sunsetinparadise tonight, remove the “in” for her actual account, 26 in seafood. Pics are her about 25 lbs ago, agreed to 250 to meet. She got to the room, tells me she doesnt do this often. Honestly I believe her. People who do this often know how to make an effort to make the situation enjoyable and act sexy even if they dont particularly want to. This was so business like it honestly was uncomfortable. She said “alright lets get started, do you like blow jobs?” Proceeded to do a short bbbj, then had me put a cover on, turn down the lights and got undressed, Her profile says slim, she is not. Not a BBW or anything but definitely extra lbs. Start mish and she is quiet as a mouse, not a single sound. After a bit I as her to do doggy, she says sure but gets up to go to the bathroom. Comes back and jr is just completely soft, I tried to get back into it, but just ended up having her play with my balls while i finished myself off.

Got packed up, said she’d love to meet up again, left. I’m the first to admit that I’m not an attractive guy, so I respect the shit out of the girls I’ve met while mongering who at least make me wonder if they’re having a good time or not. If this girl turned around and told me straight to my face that she was trying to make it as unenjoyable as possible I’d believe her and probably be fairly impressed. Like someone who gets every single question on the SAT wrong, you gotta know something to do that poorly. Will definitely not be returning for more.

Met up with sunsetinparadise tonight, remove the “in” for her actual account, 26 in seafood. Pics are her about 25 lbs ago, agreed to 250 to meet. She got to the room, tells me she doesnt do this often. Honestly I believe her. People who do this often know how to make an effort to make the situation enjoyable and act sexy even if they dont particularly want to. This was so business like it honestly was uncomfortable. She said “alright lets get started, do you like blow jobs?” Proceeded to do a short bbbj, then had me put a cover on, turn down the lights and got undressed, Her profile says slim, she is not. Not a BBW or anything but definitely extra lbs. Start mish and she is quiet as a mouse, not a single sound. After a bit I as her to do doggy, she says sure but gets up to go to the bathroom. Comes back and jr is just completely soft, I tried to get back into it, but just ended up having her play with my balls while i finished myself off.

Got packed up, said she’d love to meet up again, left. I’m the first to admit that I’m not an attractive guy, so I respect the shit out of the girls I’ve met while mongering who at least make me wonder if they’re having a good time or not. If this girl turned around and told me straight to my face that she was trying to make it as unenjoyable as possible I’d believe her and probably be fairly impressed. Like someone who gets every single question on the SAT wrong, you gotta know something to do that poorly. Will definitely not be returning for more.
You must have met with a spirit , because she doesn't exist.

I've been texting with at least four from Suffolk. Ashley from Hicksville, Rayna from Shirley, Jordan from Wading River, and a fourth whose name I didn't get yet, but her username is the same as an Angelina Jolie movie from 1999. I don't know, none are really standing out as must see but I'll probably take a chance soon. One I found on facebook with a recent birthday picture with her significant other, wants to be picked up because she crashed her car yesterday. Not sure I want to take a chance on that one.
Wow that's crazy, because theres another girl whose username is "SkyCaptainAndTheWorldOfTomorrow"

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bet Ashley from Hicksville is same one I was texting or had been texting. She would text me Hello, how are you, then disappear for days, do the same thing all over again. I reply, she replies three days later. Matter of fact she just texted me the other day asking how my holidays were after a month long hiatus. My first instinct tells me she is a PRO with a drug problem. Hope I am wrong or its a different girl. Time waster or its the drugs, just a heads up.

If you work it that 100% of the contacts are good even of the non-scammers the experience is not going to be one. But if you work it that only 1% are good you can cut through the chase easily.

You must have met with a spirit , because she doesn't exist.
I warned everyone here that when you blew me off for my simple fix to this secret code system that I would not tolerate comments that you couldn't decipher someone's code. This is the second instance where you have responded to a member that the SA name doesn't exist. Going forward I will be deleting both the initial post and the reply any time I see that someone can't break the code and any useful info in your posts will be gone as well.

I texted with Rayna, but never saw her. From what I recall she wanted too much. Some of her photos made her look kinda hot, some kinda like a junkie, imo. Truth be told I still think about taking the plunge from time to time, but not around enough.

I texted with Rayna, but never saw her. From what I recall she wanted too much. Some of her photos made her look kinda hot, some kinda like a junkie, imo. Truth be told I still think about taking the plunge from time to time, but not around enough.
Rayna is skinny, minimal curves. May have been cute a few years ago.

Too much? I recall 200, with everything on the table.

Not my type, saw her once, fair time, BBBJ, CFS (BBFS possible, didn't partake), talkative, nice girl, will take directions.

That's as much as I remember.

V

Met Rayna just after Xmas for a car date. She is super super skinny , enough piercings to set off airport scanners a mile away. She’s either on something or has the social personality of dry toast.
All she talked about was her game that she played on her phone. Thank goodness it was a short ride to find a quiet place. Bbj and cfs but I was curious if she passed out during the session cause she didn’t move or even have the appearance of breathing.
120 car date and it was one of those that I regretted after doing cause it just felt awkward the whole time. I realize that it could have been worse tho cause she did accomplish the goal. Her correct hair color is black with a dazed and confused demeansor. Enjoy . If you can.

Hi guys, I am new here and I hope the mods allow me to post this here because I really need help. I joined SA about a month ago. Now I don't know if I am being scammed or in major trouble. So like most of you, I created a profile and got a phone app and started chatting with some girls. Please help me. I am at a loss. I don't know if I should be looking for an attorney. Am I being scammed? Thank you so much!
Get a prepaid, burner phone. cost about 20 a month for voice and text.

Anybody have any info on "Nina Sky" from western Nassau?
Thanks in advance

Ahh Yes ! Nina Skyy.... here’s my take.

Initially she seemed to be the next perfect sugar baby. Pics are 100% real, absolutely beautiful young college age girl. But sadly, turned out to be a time wasting player with no intentions of actually living up to her arrangement.
We met twice , and I gave her money through cash app only to be let down by her excuses of why she can’t get a room with me right now. Only met in public places like a date , she’s extremely charming and pretty but she clearly had no intentions of actually doing anything. ( I only realized that too late ) She’s a good hustler though.

Very misleading with sending generic nude pics of what’s to come soon. Playing the ... oh I really need rent money now or I’m going to get kicked out. Bullshit so she got the cash app money. She also said that she hasn’t eaten in days cause she has no money. Then the excuses came out when we met up again in person.
If you can crack her open and get her to own up to her side of the bargain it would be a real nice catch. But other than that, it’s a low level scam artist in my opinion.
After our second meet just after Xmas I was going to post about her and forgot until NINE LIVES just asked about her and reminded me. Glad you did, so hopefully it warns someone else and at least prepares them for the bullshit diversionary lines she had. Rent , food, her brother, her room-mates, her job. All bullshit excuses that were used over a 2 week span as to why she couldn’t do more at that moment but yet wanted more money through the cash app.
Oh well lesson learned .... onto the next one !