Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Appreciate you sharing this particular burn. Depending upon how she phrased it (Just let me know when you've booked the room and I'll head right over vs I won't be leaving my place until you book the room), I could see others falling for the same trap.

Personally I like to have a first date to evaluate them and see if they check out, looks, personali, etc., so booking a room for the first meet wouldn't be on my mind. That said, it would be a pretty big red flag to book a room for someone (a stranger at this point) who states they wouldn't leave their room until you secured it.

I had a somewhat similar. An 18 year old chick from Manhattan, Athena, telling me she needed money for an Uber, to and from our meetup spot in midtown, after I texted that I was on the train into the city. I was pissed but we had been texting enough and the amount wasn't crazy so I went through with it. Had a really fun time with the girl, but she had a curfew to abide by so we eventually made plans to meet up again when her mom was out of town and she could stay overnight in a room. Freaky but flakey and a bit ghetto.

The experience did change how I approached future meetups though.
Yeah she said “I live nearby, just lmk when you have a room booked.” We we’re talking for a few days and she never mentioned her half up front bullshit.

It’s an old venture, but one of the best people I’ve met was this petite Asian chick from a while back. We started small talk and I eased into talking about sex related stuff. Eventually, I offered to meet platonically because she seemed cool and I was okay just hanging out. Turns out she was around a 2 hour drive away, but I said fuck it and we set a time anyway, a long weekend. A few days before we met, she said she wanted to take some lingerie pictures to model for me and sent me half nude pics. Talked a big sex game but most women do.

On meetup day, I picked her up, we went out to eat and she came back to my hotel. Talked, she stripped a bit to take pictures, and eventually stripped down to nothing. Kept saying how she was amazing in bed and horny, but didn’t want to do anything because I was a stranger. Kept on with the dirty talk and touching. Eventually, she grabbed me over my pants, then took off my pants and held onto my dick over my boxers, and then took them off and started jerking me off (it was a long night and a lot of time just touching lol). She wouldn’t suck it because she said she only blows a guy she’s with if she knows him and after he showers. More touching, and I worked my way down to start daty. She hadn’t had sex for a few weeks while her bf was out of the country. After going down on her a bit she said she should jusy tease me more, but reached for the condoms and handed them to me.

She was a bit dry (not the super wet type) but used a lot of her own spit to lube herself up. One of the tightest girls I’ve ever been with, and she liked it rough and deep. I think she’s the first nympho I’ve ever been with - she was insatiable. I’m, from what I understnd, am bigger than average and she came the first time after a few minutes. Took a breather to let her settle down, and then I got back to it. She seemed really surprised that I kept going - kinda sad how a lot of these girls get guys that only last a few minutes. Ended up doing variations missionary and doggy for about an hour or so. Then she got on top and I let her do her thing. After a few minutes I took control again and rammed her from the bottom - pounded away for another few minutes until she was shaking and needed to stop. Her legs were so weak she couldn’t even lift herself off of my dick - she had to roll over lol. Rested a few minutes, then hit the shower and she blew me there - good god, one of the best I’ve had. She’s still one of about 3 people that made me come via bj. I connected with lisfinest recently (back on SA, seemed pretty cool) and imo this girl was a better. I’m a good amount wider than average - neither could dt the whole thing, but this girl I was with went almost all the way down and forced it down her throat. I also think I forgot to mention that she wasn’t just letting me take pictures- she let me record everything. The only things I missed were the first time I made her come (I didn’t hit the record button by accident) and in the shower. Took her home, then picked her up he next morning because we were supposed to sightsee. Instead, as soon as I picked her up she started jerking me off in the car so we went back to the room for a quickie...which turned into another 3-4 hours in the room. We fucked until she was so sore that she couldn’t even touch her pussy without it stinging. I had to drag her out of the room to go where we had planned for the day. Couldn’t have sex for the rest of the night because she was too sore, but she gave me road head both too and from every location we went to.

The last day I was there, she insisted we stay in the hotel for the day...so we did. Didn’t fuck the entire time but for a majority of the day. She tried to get me to stay by offering to fuck me again but I had work the next day and a long drive back. As a consolation, we found a pretty public, but not too busy, spot and she blew me in the car. I wish I recorded it but she didn’t let me - she gave an amazing bj and, when I told her I was about to come, she dt’d until her eyes teared and I came down her throat. Best blowjob I’ve ever had, and was the first time I ever came from strictly a blowjob.

She wanted no money from me, let me record everything, and we met another couple of times after, but maybe stories for another time. She ended up telling her bf and was given a choice - not to talk to me again or break up. She said she wouldn’t see me again. Then next week I drove up again and we got an Airbnb and she swallowed another load in the shower, then blew me and rode me on the couch, the table, and the bed. She got a diff bf that knew about us hooking up and said she needed to cut it off, so she did. After I fucked her again, raw.

I just wish she let me anal her. We still talk but she moved away and when she comes back in town I know I could probably fuck her again, but she’s trying to be happy with her new bf and I don’t want to ruin it for her. She’s still the best sex I’ve had, unexpectedly from a small innocent lookin Asian, and does pretty much everything I want, but we still talk as friends and I let her go so she could better her life and be happy.

Sorry for the long post.

I'm not sure I follow all that but it might inspire me to write up my best of the best SB encounter. Let's see how my morning goes.
tl;dr innocent looking Asian girl ended up being a huge nympho that I banged multiple times until she was sore, swallowed a few loads, cheated on 2 bfs, and wouldn’t take any money from me, while letting me record everything. She also held the camera on herself a few times

Prankage has inspired me to mention a little reminiscing about how I found me a new SB on a whim and how volatile the whole SA is. It's one of my top 2 encounters. As I've said in the past I enjoy full blown arrangements and that I'm not looking for pump and dump.

So over the summer I did another membership and just as my account was about to expire I did one last look through of profiles. My goal this time was completely drama free arrangements with as little as work as possible and all with them hosting or certainly not me hosting. And if things didn't work I didn't care. And I used that to my advantage without getting cocky. And things went better than I planned. Got more numbers than I know what to do with yet. Made a few friends. Still waiting for a few others although I expect they'll never come about and honestly have not even pursued most not even sure where I put all the numbers so no complaints whatsoever.

So on my last day of membership I sent out what I thought was a last batch of messages and figured maybe for a last response or two before being able to read the answers would be turned off on me. I was also specifically waiting for a SB I was talking with to respond about the next day possibly meeting up and tossed her my number. She wasn't my top choice but she wanted 150 and I found her interesting.

Among a few responses a latina responded to my last messages and gave a really nice and flirty response but within the hour my membership expired and I shrugged it off as no big deal. I figured I'm ahead of the game on all this nothing lost.

A few weeks later I found myself in Manhattan one night for other reasons and the latina popped in my head so I figured I'll just try to meet her for drinks and go home. Had no money for a hotel, didn't really want to spend the money I did have, and didn't even want that hassle that night. It was already late and I was ok with drinks with a pretty girl and see what might be what for a next time or even not at all more or less a little pumped and looking for some company.

I was already drinking, finished with who I was previously with (not a SB), and so I figured what the heck and I rejoined SA on the spot from my phone and messaged her again. She answered quickly but she wasn't free. She was already out for the night at a party nowhere near me.

I'm an idiot I thought. I didn't want to rejoin again at that point and did anyway and now I'm standing in Manhattan in the rain like a looser. So now I'm standing under an awning in the rain messaging a few other SB who previously responded maybe I'll do this live who knows. SB 1. No go. SB 2. No go. SB 3. No go. SB 4. No go. SB 5. No go. I only picked ones who had already responded to me who were online right then. Two were willing to meet but only at a hotel (their suggestion) but I didn't have the cash on me and didn't want to do it anyway. Was already annoyed at myself I rejoined and was standing on the damn rainy corner. It's a fucking hour later now. It's fucking past midnight. It's fucking raining. I'm a fucking idiot.

And then, as I'm beginning to make my exit out of Manhattan. "BING!" It's the latina. Hi, come to the party with my friends! ... Oh? Ok? I say semi-reluctantly, but also thinking ooo more SBs?? But also thinking wait am I being set up? And even if not, is this even a good idea? Then realizing this doesn't sound good even at best.

But then she texts "Wait, do you think that's a good idea?" I'm just so exhausted I tell her I don't care and ask her what do you think? Let's meet somewhere else she says. Ok, blah blah blah Took ANOTHER HOUR messaging back and forth. Now I'm really feeling like a idiot. I'm still standing on the damn corner in the rain like a rookie. Finally we agree on a place but I know she's not 100% about something. I get pissed (at myself) and tell her just go do whatever you want to do just tell me this is just way too complicated it's now or never or I'm going home.

Silence. Ok then I'm done. It's two fucking hours now. It's still fucking raining. I'm still a fucking idiot. Doubly. Let me out of here. Exhausted. Wet. Head bowed. I once again proceed to make my exit dragging myself out of Manhattan.

"BING!!" Come now, my friends are leaving! Thinking with the wrong head I tell her I'm on my way. I flag a taxi assured I'm being either stood up or set up. Totally out of character for me. Don't even know what I'm doing really. Am I that desperate I'm thinking? But I convince myself that I figure in the worse case the taxi can just keep going to where I'm headed and get me home.

In the usual you suck you waited for me to be on my way form, she then messages me basically saying we're only getting a drink. Fortunately or unfortunately as mentioned earlier that's all I was expecting and at this point barely interested any more. So at this point I'm just thinking to text her go away and to tell the taxi to stop let me out and I'll take my losses and really started thinking just sleep on the sidewalk I was that tired.

As I'm thinking it through, next thing I'm already there. I pay the taxi and can't find her. Oddly she was right in front of me and my image of who she was was different. Shit. Gorgeous. Definitely different and prettier than her photos. She was watching me the whole time smiling. Now I'm thinking damn this is to good to be true and she set me up she's a pro and just every bad thing crossed my mind. I even go to the bathroom, thinking the worst, even move where I have my money, already start planning my exit before I come out. OTOH I may still be an idiot but at least I'm not out in the rain any more I try to convince myself. In the worst case I'm starting to feel hungry.

continued...
Finally we get drinks random appetizers and talk. She's a graduating student and a total sweetie. We talk for a good while get some more drinks etc. Then I'm figuring it's late I can barely keep my eyes open, this is what it is, and I wasn't expecting anything anyway. I lost hours on the street but I'm enjoying talking with her. I'm starting to think about whether to walk her home, get her a taxi, whatever. We're done I'm feeling. But at least I got to sit with a pretty girl for a while and she was pretty nice to boot. I checked her out well and she watched me watching her. She's even letting me touch her flirting stuff. But things are what they are and I'm just too tired but satisfied.

I guess there was an unnatural pause at that point as I was thinking about it and probably looking as if I were about to collapse and she picked up on that. I had threw out some hints before we met and also during the conversation even though she texted this is drinks only and nothing stuck. She starts asking me what I'm doing after this. But I had already told her that as we were winding down and I was trying to figure my exit. She knew my situation, seemed content to retire for the night herself, and I re tell her I'm going home. Also say that I'll see that she's safely home giving her a few options.

She long pauses again then she says you know I can't host. I'm like you already made that clear a few times. I'm also like that's ok we just met had a nice time and maybe we should meet again. Then she says but hey what if I could host. She knows I'm checking her out the whole time talking and I complimented her a few times. So I tell her you know exactly what I want. And I tell her I want it from her.

She again says she can't host. I feel she's now playing games with me. I get slightly annoyed without trying to let her know I'm annoyed. I tell her the situation again I didn't plan and don't have the funds that second. She says again she can't host. I'm in I'm a idiot mode again. So I figure it's now or never. So I look her in the eye tell her I want her and want to spend the night with her I'm sure we'll both enjoy each other I know you want it too but tell her that her place is our only choice tonight.

She then pops out a ridiculous number. I smile and say you know I already told you I didn't come with much money. So I continue to smile and say that's impossible. And further say you're beautiful but there is no way that's happening even if I had the money on me so let's just enjoy what we're both wanting. I then actually empty my pocket for her for effect.

We toy on lower and lower prices but I tell her we're only doing this for effect. It doesn't matter since she can't host but perhaps for the next time. She spends a bit of time giggling as I'm stroking her hair and holding her hand. She seems to be thinking while just staring at me quietly I do the same.

She then outright laughs and says pay for the drinks and let's go. Where we going? You didn't tell me how you'd like to get back to your place I was going to ensure you got back ok. She says we're both going back to her place. I thought you couldn't host? She laughs again. There was some complication with her place but minor and funny how it got resolved by her doing nothing. It's a few blocks away and we talk until we finally end up at her place while she also resolves the minor issue.

She goes to the bathroom, and in seconds gets out of her tight dress and comes back with a long shirt on. I can see her nipples and wanna get her out of her panties showing through. Tells me get comfortable.

I'm sitting on the bed. Next thing she is ALL OVER ME like an animal. I did not even see it coming I actually fell over. Takes her clothes off. Starts ripping my clothes off. Kissing licking. Shit. I'm hard as hell. We kiss for a while. After a bit of that she's like fuck me. I barely have time to put on the condom and she is fucking me crazy. She goes nuts. Begging me to touch her, grab her, fuck her, kissing me. My brain is in multiple levels of what the hell is going on here. Not only did I not see this coming she's horny as hell despite playing it so cool.

All the while she meeting my thrusts, she gets on top and fucks the hell out of me. She's telling me dirty things and she's moaning like a slut can't even tell how many times she cums. I pop. We switch but we keep going. She is still going nuts. Rubbing herself all over me. She actually masturbated using me. Then she cgs again for like half hour. She's kissing me and touching me all over. I'm doing the same back and touching her. We're talking dirty like two pigs. Then she's rubbing her pussy on me again. Screaming at me to touch her nipples, grab her ass, kiss her. She does CG yet again and fucks for like another half an hour like that. Never been fucked like this before. I'm like my dick gunna fall off! She was just super horny fucking she wanted to keep cumming. I'm out of breath just watching her! I know I'm going to die here tonight. We're talking dirty keeping each other going. She grinds herself as hard as she can on me while I'm still inside of her and comes one last time and finally collapses on me. What a champ she was!

Despite my not being able to breath, and we're both completely soaking wet sweating now, I tell her we're going to keep fucking. I wasn't going to let this end. I tell her we can't stop despite not knowing if I can do anything any more. She agrees. I tell her I want to come again and want her to too. We finally do mish and I pound her good not knowing if I can cum again but finally I do but just keep pounding until she does too.

We're both laying there exhausted like we just ran 10 marathons. We kiss more. My tongue is all over her like a dog. I don't even want to look at my dick I can't believe it is still there. Finally we both start laughing and agree that we're done. We finally get dressed and she walks me to the sidewalk. I can barely walk. I finally get home and I don't know how but I was not too sore the next day.

Yup, I'm an idiot but with a nice new friend for other rainy nights. Interestingly, the original woman I was interested in just before my account was terminated contact me about a month ago out of the blue haven't met yet.

continued...
Finally we get drinks random appetizers and talk. She's a graduating student and a total sweetie. We talk for a good while get some more drinks etc. Then I'm figuring it's late I can barely keep my eyes open, this is what it is, and I wasn't expecting anything anyway. I lost hours on the street but I'm enjoying talking with her. I'm starting to think about whether to walk her home, get her a taxi, whatever. We're done I'm feeling. But at least I got to sit with a pretty girl for a while and she was pretty nice to boot. I checked her out well and she watched me watching her. She's even letting me touch her flirting stuff. But things are what they are and I'm just too tired but satisfied.

I guess there was an unnatural pause at that point as I was thinking about it and probably looking as if I were about to collapse and she picked up on that. I had threw out some hints before we met and also during the conversation even though she texted this is drinks only and nothing stuck. She starts asking me what I'm doing after this. But I had already told her that as we were winding down and I was trying to figure my exit. She knew my situation, seemed content to retire for the night herself, and I re tell her I'm going home. Also say that I'll see that she's safely home giving her a few options.

She long pauses again then she says you know I can't host. I'm like you already made that clear a few times. I'm also like that's ok we just met had a nice time and maybe we should meet again. Then she says but hey what if I could host. She knows I'm checking her out the whole time talking and I complimented her a few times. So I tell her you know exactly what I want. And I tell her I want it from her.

She again says she can't host. I feel she's now playing games with me. I get slightly annoyed without trying to let her know I'm annoyed. I tell her the situation again I didn't plan and don't have the funds that second. She says again she can't host. I'm in I'm a idiot mode again. So I figure it's now or never. So I look her in the eye tell her I want her and want to spend the night with her I'm sure we'll both enjoy each other I know you want it too but tell her that her place is our only choice tonight.

She then pops out a ridiculous number. I smile and say you know I already told you I didn't come with much money. So I continue to smile and say that's impossible. And further say you're beautiful but there is no way that's happening even if I had the money on me so let's just enjoy what we're both wanting. I then actually empty my pocket for her for effect.

We toy on lower and lower prices but I tell her we're only doing this for effect. It doesn't matter since she can't host but perhaps for the next time. She spends a bit of time giggling as I'm stroking her hair and holding her hand. She seems to be thinking while just staring at me quietly I do the same.

She then outright laughs and says pay for the drinks and let's go. Where we going? You didn't tell me how you'd like to get back to your place I was going to ensure you got back ok. She says we're both going back to her place. I thought you couldn't host? She laughs again. There was some complication with her place but minor and funny how it got resolved by her doing nothing. It's a few blocks away and we talk until we finally end up at her place while she also resolves the minor issue.

She goes to the bathroom, and in seconds gets out of her tight dress and comes back with a long shirt on. I can see her nipples and wanna get her out of her panties showing through. Tells me get comfortable.

I'm sitting on the bed. Next thing she is ALL OVER ME like an animal. I did not even see it coming I actually fell over. Takes her clothes off. Starts ripping my clothes off. Kissing licking. Shit. I'm hard as hell. We kiss for a while. After a bit of that she's like fuck me. I barely have time to put on the condom and she is fucking me crazy. She goes nuts. Begging me to touch her, grab her, fuck her, kissing me. My brain is in multiple levels of what the hell is going on here. Not only did I not see this coming she's horny as hell despite playing it so cool.

All the while she meeting my thrusts, she gets on top and fucks the hell out of me. She's telling me dirty things and she's moaning like a slut can't even tell how many times she cums. I pop. We switch but we keep going. She is still going nuts. Rubbing herself all over me. She actually masturbated using me. Then she cgs again for like half hour. She's kissing me and touching me all over. I'm doing the same back and touching her. We're talking dirty like two pigs. Then she's rubbing her pussy on me again. Screaming at me to touch her nipples, grab her ass, kiss her. She does CG yet again and fucks for like another half an hour like that. Never been fucked like this before. I'm like my dick gunna fall off! She was just super horny fucking she wanted to keep cumming. I'm out of breath just watching her! I know I'm going to die here tonight. We're talking dirty keeping each other going. She grinds herself as hard as she can on me while I'm still inside of her and comes one last time and finally collapses on me. What a champ she was!

Despite my not being able to breath, and we're both completely soaking wet sweating now, I tell her we're going to keep fucking. I wasn't going to let this end. I tell her we can't stop despite not knowing if I can do anything any more. She agrees. I tell her I want to come again and want her to too. We finally do mish and I pound her good not knowing if I can cum again but finally I do but just keep pounding until she does too.

We're both laying there exhausted like we just ran 10 marathons. We kiss more. My tongue is all over her like a dog. I don't even want to look at my dick I can't believe it is still there. Finally we both start laughing and agree that we're done. We finally get dressed and she walks me to the sidewalk. I can barely walk. I finally get home and I don't know how but I was not too sore the next day.

Yup, I'm an idiot but with a nice new friend for other rainy nights. Interestingly, the original woman I was interested in just before my account was terminated contact me about a month ago out of the blue haven't met yet.
The best part of this story is what most Men should know. Acting in the beginning that you don't need the Woman and if nothing happens so what gets them going. A Man with options doesn't care if she doesn't agree. On SA take it or leave it can work often. Also most of the non pros the ones who don't say purely platonic are usually very horny.

Lastly Woman like to say things like "we aren't having sex" we're only having drinks " that just is them talking out loud and saying what they plan however they can ALL be convinced.

Always always act like you have many options.

The best part of this story is what most Men should know. Acting in the beginning that you don't need the Woman and if nothing happens so what gets them going. A Man with options doesn't care if she doesn't agree. On SA take it or leave it can work often. Also most of the non pros the ones who don't say purely platonic are usually very horny.

Lastly Woman like to say things like "we aren't having sex" we're only having drinks " that just is them talking out loud and saying what they plan however they can ALL be convinced.

Agreed, I talked to this girl on SA a while back that was extremely rude. I killed her with politeness, which ended up with us meeting strictly for dinner. After, we drove around for an hour or so just talking and stuff and then she blurted out “I’ve been waiting for you to ask me to go to a hotel.” She was gonna fuck me for free, but wanted some money to help her rent for raw, so I paid her to record her getting rammed and snowballed.

As prefaced I went in with nothing to loose. In any event minus the science of it lol we both had one hell of a night and so whatever we both did worked and worked well. Like I keep saying I can't complain about my experiences so then I also can't complain about my approach. Whatever I'm doing and perhaps also not doing is working for me both in choosing drama free woman and then in the eventual meetups.

As prefaced I went in with nothing to loose. In any event minus the science of it lol we both had one hell of a night and so whatever we both did worked and worked well. Like I keep saying I can't complain about my experiences so then I also can't complain about my approach. Whatever I'm doing and perhaps also not doing is working for me both in choosing drama free woman and then in the eventual meetups.
Copy. However what you did that night works with the vast majority of Women. It intrigues them. Provided you have decent conversation skills. Now add to that you know you have many options. If you can add on decent looks and nice clothes and or a vehicle. It makes em panties come off.

That nothing to lose mentality gets you better deals on cars on houses and especially Women. They think this Man isn't super thirsty for me. He has this natural confidence. They find it different than the thirsty af other suitors.

I feel my success on SA comes down to a few things. I'm not a fast talker or a pick up artist very far from both of those but I do have good conversation skills. I am not an adonis. I don't flash money or nice clothes or cars around again probably very far from those and often the opposite of that (for instance I was dressed that night like a shlub and I never dress well). That said, I keep myself looking healthy and groomed. If I'm interested in the woman and at the point where I meet that I'll know that they'll get my total attention on the date. Sure, I want to fuck the hell out of many of them, but I feel like in I'm not there to hit on them. I'd rather she just be comfortable and enjoying herself. I think laughter is my forte. And we can flirt. And I let them know what I like about them, whether personality or looks. In many cases somebody has never told them somethings about themselves or they had thought it was unattractive that then gives me a chance to explain what I'm talking about. I want to have a good time so I also want them to have a good time so I kind of let that bounce off of each other. I keep an ongoing confidence and able to keep things from getting awkward or full of BS. I can also tell if she is flurstering and able to move on from that and they appreciate that. This is all preceded by discussions we had before we met. In 9 out of 10 cases, they suggest having sex. In the other 1 out of 10 cases we just start talking about it for one reason or another and it works it way into the conversation. Although they know I'm interested in them, I avoid the thirty af creep approach so the choice is theirs not mine. That conclusion turns me on.

It comes down to $$$. Don't kid yourself. Sites like SA and WYP are all about the money.

Don't get delusional. Keep it real!
Negativity always attracts negativity.
Money is a key factor. However if you got game and or confidence along with some money. You can get a $500 girl for $300 or less. It's not always so black and white. Lot of girls on there. Want a Man who has his shit together. They feel better chance find him on there.

Nobody certainly I never said it wasn't part of it so while we're delusional let's maybe think I wasn't talking about that aspect of things. Lots of guys are talking about not getting a date for weeks, ghosting and ghosting, freaks, numbers in the stratosphere and not being able to get past go even with their foot in the door. That's not about $$$ not even $$$$. Who is kidding who? Don't get delusional on the other side of it. And that's real otherwise everybody would be being able to just pay for everything and it's clearly just not the case.

Another side story that’s kind of pathetic and funny. I’ll give a short version:

There was a chick I met on SA that I liked a lot - pretty, great figure, and actually good in bed. One of 3 or 4 people, ever, that could make me come from a bj. Started out decent, everything covered until test results done and everything, was surprised I made her come the first time we slept together - she said most guys can’t. Next few times, she came around half a dozen to a dozen+, she’s one of those girls that you just need to find the correct position/angle, and I showed her a few she never did. Talked everyday, blah blah blah. Then her and her bf break up, and i figured more time for me. Nope, she started dating around and stuff and canceling on me. Stood me up, cancelled after our scheduled meet times, etc. she was paid the amount she wanted per meet, plus random gifts and money on the side when she needed a bit extra to make ends meet. She needed a new car, so I offered to chip in; she said her family was moving and she needed money to rent an apt here, so I said we could discuss. Eventually, things become untenable - I tell her we can continue to ppm if she wants but I can’t consider her a friend (because she’s treating me like a jerk), to which she agrees. The day we’re supposed to meet, she said she doesn’t want to hook up, and she doesn’t want to break things off with me in person (no idea why, I don’t get violent towards women). Fine, I tell her to take care.

She messaged me late last night, and the conversation went like this:
Her: “Hey I hope you’re doing well”
Me: “Hi”
Her “Hey”
Me: “Hi”
Her: “are you just going to say hi?”
Me: “you started the conversation. I feel I’ve responded appropriately,”
No response.
Me: “it was nice catching up, I’m glad we had that conversation. If there’s nothing else, happy holidays!”

Based on historical data, she was looking for financial help but is too proud to admit it or apologize, neither of which I really care for but I’ve put up with enough of her shit that I don’t care to help her along this time.

Jesh, she wasn't much of a chatterbox but wanted you to be. Anyway I hear you. Sounds like you did a bunch of nice stuff for her. Hopefully there was at least appreciation at the time.