Angela 631-449-6087 body rub Asian West Babylon

billyS

Reign of Terror
Utopia guide review
Pickings were slim so I called this one. Ad was for a sensual massage. I was disappointed when an Asian sounding woman answered. No face pics in ad so I had no way of knowing ahead of time.
Claims she is Russian/Chinese. Could be.
Quoted me $120 for the half, extra $60 for nude and mutual touch. I went with the half.
She is in West Babylon on Sunrise by exit 38. South Side service road. Directed me to the bowling alley first then gave me the address.
She is in the basement of a professional building.
Set up is weird, one room, with a desk and a table that does not have the head hole, she had a pillow instead. Took the donation of $120 and instructioned me to undress and get on the table.
She is not too bad looking, not ugly but not cute or pretty. Nice boobs from what I saw in the lace black bra she was wearing, bit of a belly, no ass. Very smooth skin. I'd say she is about 45.
She started with oil, didn't ask my preference, and it started off promising. Very slow but firm on back and flanks. Sat on me and did top of hamstrings but not ass. Very slight touches. When she switched to the other leg she played with the taint and balls a little but not very sensual.
Flip came way too soon and she went for more oil and my cock right away. So so hj, allowed some over the clothes groping. Hj was actually a little rough and I stopped her as soon as I was close because I wasn't turned on and was not hard and it just fucking hurt.
Overall it was a rip-off. Nothing I could have not gotten at an AMP for half the price. Even though she speaks English well she has zero personality, makes no effort to communicate.
As I was dressing I asked and she quoted me $160 for the hour, $60 extra for nude and touching and claims no restrictions on touching, $100 for cbj, byo condom, no fs.

I will most definitely not repeat and I do not recommend her.
I should have walked.

:eek::( (I was hoping the upgrade would allow a choice of emoticons for likes like FB does. Using some of the "smiles" here looks like the only workaround to simulate that.)

Utopia guide review
Pickings were slim so I called this one. Ad was for a sensual massage. I was disappointed when an Asian sounding woman answered. No face pics in ad so I had no way of knowing ahead of time.
Claims she is Russian/Chinese. Could be.
Quoted me $120 for the half, extra $60 for nude and mutual touch. I went with the half.
She is in West Babylon on Sunrise by exit 38. South Side service road. Directed me to the bowling alley first then gave me the address.
She is in the basement of a professional building.
Set up is weird, one room, with a desk and a table that does not have the head hole, she had a pillow instead. Took the donation of $120 and instructioned me to undress and get on the table.
She is not too bad looking, not ugly but not cute or pretty. Nice boobs from what I saw in the lace black bra she was wearing, bit of a belly, no ass. Very smooth skin. I'd say she is about 45.
She started with oil, didn't ask my preference, and it started off promising. Very slow but firm on back and flanks. Sat on me and did top of hamstrings but not ass. Very slight touches. When she switched to the other leg she played with the taint and balls a little but not very sensual.
Flip came way too soon and she went for more oil and my cock right away. So so hj, allowed some over the clothes groping. Hj was actually a little rough and I stopped her as soon as I was close because I wasn't turned on and was not hard and it just fucking hurt.
Overall it was a rip-off. Nothing I could have not gotten at an AMP for half the price. Even though she speaks English well she has zero personality, makes no effort to communicate.
As I was dressing I asked and she quoted me $160 for the hour, $60 extra for nude and touching and claims no restrictions on touching, $100 for cbj, byo condom, no fs.

I will most definitely not repeat and I do not recommend her.
I should have walked.
Thanks for the review, billyS!

V

I've seen her advertising regularly on a few sites for quite some time. Has anyone seen her? I wonder if the "no FS" is simply a legal disclaimer. Her ads read as follows:

Very sensual body rub for you with my soft magic hands and silky skin... Natural 34 D ;) I love what I do.. Let me please you at My safe, discreet, private office in West Babylon... Angela:631-449-6087 (no FS)

f_d10306853ae2319ba79e592bbad5180e.jpg m_995a85338f6a5ee316149ae5bc90e8b8.jpg

I've seen her advertising regularly on a few sites for quite some time. Has anyone seen her? I wonder if the "no FS" is simply a legal disclaimer.....
No FS means no FS, IMHO. Other activities, just as illegal, may be on the table, but FS isn't.

No FS means no FS, IMHO. Other activities, just as illegal, may be on the table, but FS isn't.
I just left there with a smile on my face!
No FS means just that but there are other fulfilling items on the limited menu. She is a little lady with a slender but shapely frame. She is pretty but her appearance is that of a lady older then her advertised age of 23 (or 26 I don’t remember) and her chest isn’t d’s. All that said she gives a very sensual rub down on the back and legs and begins a cool soft tickle of the boys before the “flip”. Afterwards she oils you up and undresses for a body slide that will make a dead man stand up. She’s very quite so there’s no dirty talk from her and she listens without responding to the things I tell her I want to do which tells me the body slide with hand rub finish is all I’ll ever get but I’m fine with that when that’s all I need/want.
A bit pricey as well. Basic rub/massage is 120hh and what I got was and extra 100. Good clean up afterwards and a nice hand massage too. Maybe one day I’ll takw the hour and see if I can get more. Maybe. She was on Sunrise in West Babylon but now she is on 109 in the same building as a FS amp we have reviewed here. Shoulda, coulda, woulda gone there but I wanted what I got. Happy hunting be safe - Nutty our!

@imallin25 i could be mistaken, but given my familiarity with the area this was the FS amp on 109 that was shut down a while back... then re-opened with terrible service is the location in this thread:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/609-1c-route-109-lindenhurst-631-974-4932.49963/

They reopened but were over-priced with terrible talent, service, rates.. they may have closed up shop and Angelica may have taken over. But it’s a multi-room/Amp set up, so I’m not sure

However there was a short lived FS amp in another office building.. with store fronts for other companies on the other side of the 109 very close by. I never Partook at that place.

Hope this helps!

billyS

Reign of Terror
No FS means just that but there are other fulfilling items on the limited menu. She is a little lady with a slender but shapely frame. She is pretty but her appearance is that of a lady older then her advertised age of 23 (or 26 I don’t remember) and her chest isn’t d’s. All that said she gives a very sensual rub down on the back and legs and begins a cool soft tickle of the boys before the “flip”. Afterwards she oils you up and undresses for a body slide that will make a dead man stand up. She’s very quite so there’s no dirty talk from her and she listens without responding to the things I tell her I want to do which tells me the body slide with hand rub finish is all I’ll ever get but I’m fine with that when that’s all I need/want.
A bit pricey as well. Basic rub/massage is 120hh and what I got was and extra 100. Good clean up afterwards and a nice hand massage too. Maybe one day I’ll takw the hour and see if I can get more. Maybe. She was on Sunrise in West Babylon but now she is on 109 in the same building as a FS amp we have reviewed here. Shoulda, coulda, woulda gone there but I wanted what I got. Happy hunting be safe - Nutty our!
She quoted me $100 extra for a cbj. But I had to bring my own condom.

@imallin25 i could be mistaken, but given my familiarity with the area this was the FS amp on 109 that was shut down a while back... then re-opened with terrible service is the location in this thread:

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/609-1c-route-109-lindenhurst-631-974-4932.49963/

They reopened but were over-priced with terrible talent, service, rates.. they may have closed up shop and Angelica may have taken over. But it’s a multi-room/Amp set up, so I’m not sure

However there was a short lived FS amp in another office building.. with store fronts for other companies on the other side of the 109 very close by. I never Partook at that place.

Hope this helps!
This building has a ridiculously large number of rooms/offices. The Amp you mentioned is on the first floor and Angela is on the second floor. I’m also sure there are other service ladies in other rooms but can not confirm- yet!
Nutty

I keep on getting tempted by this one's constant ads and every time I do I come and read your review, billy. Thanks.
No FS means no FS, IMHO. Other activities, just as illegal, may be on the table, but FS isn't
Respectfully (to you and also those writing the ads, be they provider or a handlers), I have to disagree. Obviously if the ad says no FS of course that might mean just that. It can also absolutely mean FS is available if they feel comfortable with you. Even on a first visit. I see more and more bodyrub ads saying no FS (and lately they're starting to say no extras, too) when it's known for a fact there is.

My personal feeling is that it's an easy way for a provider to be able to deny certain services without having to deal with managing an angry monger whose expectations were not met. If the ad says no extras, and you're miffed you didn't get any, it's your own damn fault for visiting that establishment and expecting extras in the first place, right?? So in a way, they're also certainly screening out some of our more, unsavory shall we say? colleagues. So, different clientele, and they get to choose what is offered, when, and to whom? Sounds like providers taking more control over what they do, and good for them.

What do you think?

billyS

Reign of Terror
I keep on getting tempted by this one's constant ads and every time I do I come and read your review, billy. Thanks.

Respectfully (to you and also those writing the ads, be they provider or a handlers), I have to disagree. Obviously if the ad says no FS of course that might mean just that. It can also absolutely mean FS is available if they feel comfortable with you. Even on a first visit. I see more and more bodyrub ads saying no FS (and lately they're starting to say no extras, too) when it's known for a fact there is.

My personal feeling is that it's an easy way for a provider to be able to deny certain services without having to deal with managing an angry monger whose expectations were not met. If the ad says no extras, and you're miffed you didn't get any, it's your own damn fault for visiting that establishment and expecting extras in the first place, right?? So in a way, they're also certainly screening out some of our more, unsavory shall we say? colleagues. So, different clientele, and they get to choose what is offered, when, and to whom? Sounds like providers taking more control over what they do, and good for them.

What do you think?
I think you're right. I think girls who don't want to fuck everyone say that in their ads so they can pick and choose who they fuck. I was told that more than once by LMP girls I wound up fucking on the table.

My personal feeling is that it's an easy way for a provider to be able to deny certain services without having to deal with managing an angry monger whose expectations were not met. If the ad says no extras, and you're miffed you didn't get any, it's your own damn fault for visiting that establishment and expecting extras in the first place, right?? So in a way, they're also certainly screening out some of our more, unsavory shall we say? colleagues.....What do you think?
Here is what I think: The purpose of advertising is to attract customers who might be interested in what the business offers. So saying no extras (would think this only applies to AMPs and such) would attract those who are interested in a legit massage and not attract those that are interested in extras — greatly limiting response to her ads. As far as saying No FS my opinion is that either the girl doesn't want to consider herself a prostitute and thus not offer FS (there are many people, men and women, Bill Clinton included, who do not consider BJ's as sex - I even heard a while back, some HS guys talking once about a girl "She doesn't do sex - just blowjobs" OR as others proposed, want to limit who she has sex with. In any case she is limiting the purpose of the ad which is to sell sex.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Was she totally nude during the body slide?