Angela 631-449-6087 body rub Asian West Babylon

i knew a asain girl name angela couple years back she worked in amp in babylon area it got shut down over two years ago.she had c size funbags real not bolt ons. and looks like her.will i get banned by posting her face pic?(Slinky))her pics on google cause the amp was busted buy cops .yes i searched utopia rules could not find

billyS

Reign of Terror
Are her pictures actually hers though? Cuz that's the body of a 20 year old, I was surprised her estimated at 45.
The pictures are her but deceiving because only body and not that clear.
She does have a great body, smooth skin and great tits.
The difference in my experience from Nutty was that I didn't elect to pay for extras, given how cold she was I didn't want to risk it. He however scored with a great nude body slide.
Given her body is incredible I'm sure it was awesome. Kudos to Nutty

The pictures are her but deceiving because only body and not that clear.
She does have a great body, smooth skin and great tits.
The difference in my experience from Nutty was that I didn't elect to pay for extras, given how cold she was I didn't want to risk it. He however scored with a great nude body slide.
Given her body is incredible I'm sure it was awesome. Kudos to Nutty
I suppose I just got lucky or maybe it’s bc I’ve seen her before when she was on Sunrise Highway service road location. Either way I find her to be refreshing but a tad expensive which is why it’s a once in a blue moon thing.
Happy hunting and be safe everyone
Nutty out

I visited Angela first time about 2 months ago. she gave m the address and told to call when there. Pulled up to an office building on rt 109 and gave her a call. She gave me the room number. Got In there and and it was a middle aged Asian, not bad looking, but not 28 as she advertised. Took the 30 min for $120. Massage itself was good. She spent a lot of time around the legs. When she was up by my arms I give a reach and see what I can get, which ends up just running her ass. Her legs lock up and block any access to the vag, she twists away to stop any further feel. Not during the later part of the massage she plays around the taint, reaches under and plays with the boys. She really works up a good tease. On turn over she asks what I want. Is was the 120 do HJ, 140 tooless, 160 nude, 220 for body slide. I opted for the HJ for the 120 I already paid. Her HJ technique is very good. No jackhammer no wrenching down on the shaft, just very subtle movements. After a few minutes I nutted. Good job at clean up, makes sure there is nothing left on you. Got dressed and on my way. Not much of a talker, she is almost business woman attitude. She did her job and now move on. Office was small, one desk and the table. Noticed plenty of clean towels.

I tried her a second time to see if anything else was on the menu. I opted for the body slide this time after the massage for the 100 extra. She gets naked, spray your hands with alcohol and then lubes me up. Get on top starts with her tits by my dick and moved her way up. Does that a few times, with no access to the vag, no genital to genital contact. She was able to tell when I was getting close, so she reaches her hand between us and finishes with her hand. Overall good experience, but a bit over priced for a slide. So I ask if anythings else would be available if when I come back, she did no. So I will have to see what else Is out there, maybe I will go back, maybe I won’t.

I have visited Angela a number of times the last few months. Her previous reviews are fairly spot on. The pics in her ad are not of her. She is a cute Asian woman, decent figure attractive face but not 28. Closer to 45. I will say she has incredible hands and a touch that I find intoxicating. I tried the nuru body slide and it was Incredibly sensual and hot. She let me suck on her tt’s while she finished me off. She knows how to edge and really made me explode. I recommend her for sensual body rubs but no FS. She seems to offer bdsm as well though haven’t done there yet !

I have visited Angela a number of times the last few months. Her previous reviews are fairly spot on. The pics in her ad are not of her. She is a cute Asian woman, decent figure attractive face but not 28. Closer to 45. I will say she has incredible hands and a touch that I find intoxicating. I tried the nuru body slide and it was Incredibly sensual and hot. She let me suck on her tt’s while she finished me off. She knows how to edge and really made me explode. I recommend her for sensual body rubs but no FS. She seems to offer bdsm as well though haven’t done there yet !
I used to go see below par providers intoxicated but they alway took my money and provided shitty service or none at all. Good thing I stopped getting intoxicated.

billyS

Reign of Terror
The reason I approved it was to highlight his mistakes and shill-ness
Yeah I figured that. Better sometimes to let them know how they fucked up.

I just remembered this thread because I started it before I was reinstated as a mod and got into it with Banacek. Search the number and you'll see the thread he started from this one.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Exactly and I am none of those so thank you for clearing that up ! I was under the impression this was a site for guys who like to play and share their opinions and experiences which is what I was doing. Why you decided I was A shill is your issue not mine. I’m a paying customer like everyone else. If I left out info I was supposed to share I’m a newbie so forgive me
Okay, so just fill in the missing info next time.

As @frogger54 has said many times I think everyone is a shill the first time they post.
Lol lol :):)

I texted this same # and made an appointment, she said her name was Lisa. So I don't know if it's the same girl. When I asked for the location she told me to drive to the Greenlawn train station and let her know when I arrive. When I got there I couldn't park there, she told me to park on Broadway.
I park, then she directs me to a white door and into the basement.
She's a pretty girl with a nice boobs. I guess she's around 30 years old.
Massage was good. 160 for the half then she asked 40 extra for boob job. Finished on her amazing double D while she was down on her knees.
She was a little quiet but will repeat, maybe she'll open up more the second time.
Only problem she has a dog in there so if you're like me, allergic to pet dander, this is not good. I don't know if the dog is there all the time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I texted this same # and made an appointment, she said her name was Lisa. So I don't know if it's the same girl. When I asked for the location she told me to drive to the Greenlawn train station and let her know when I arrive. When I got there I couldn't park there, she told me to park on Broadway.
I park, then she directs me to a white door and into the basement.
She's a pretty girl with a nice boobs. I guess she's around 30 years old.
Massage was good. 160 for the half then she asked 40 extra for boob job. Finished on her amazing double D while she was down on her knees.
She was a little quiet but will repeat, maybe she'll open up more the second time.
Only problem she has a dog in there so if you're like me, allergic to pet dander, this is not good. I don't know if the dog is there all the time.
Was she Asian? About 40?