Chinatown Discussion *WARNING: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THIS WEBSITE'S RULES DO NOT POST*

First, I never talk money for service in middle of my time. Either I negotiate the total fee or I take care of them after. I really hate the upsell in the middle of the session. Once I got really piss that I got up got dress and walked out never to return.

Business is tuff I was in CT the other day and had time to kill. Stop by my UTR and she told me that business was slow some of the other ladies left as their can’t make money there.

I saw Susan last week at the new place, a bit awkward place then the 74A. She is good at sucking balls, but I think she got fat these days. My appetite was gone after I sucked her boobs. Anybody tried Alice at the same place?

I saw Susan last week at the new place, a bit awkward place then the 74A. She is good at sucking balls, but I think she got fat these days. My appetite was gone after I sucked her boobs. Anybody tried Alice at the same place?
You most be special because Susan doesn’t like people sucking her boobs. That her sensitive spot that make her more horny.

Ah just dawned on me 74F , so I'm assuming you saw her at 11A.
Perhaps some of you don't remember, but Slinky wrote back in May:

"stopped by 21D"
How many warnings have I posted about this?
If the actual location isn't posted within 24 hours his thread will get closed yet again.

In a thread that discusses so many locations, it would really help those out who aren't "in the know" if the street was mentioned in addition to the number. If this is to confuse the police, I think they probably have better intel than UG. If it's to keep non-insiders away, that's not what this board is about.

Perhaps some of you don't remember, but Slinky wrote back in May:

"stopped by 21D"
How many warnings have I posted about this?
If the actual location isn't posted within 24 hours his thread will get closed yet again.

In a thread that discusses so many locations, it would really help those out who aren't "in the know" if the street was mentioned in addition to the number. If this is to confuse the police, I think they probably have better intel than UG. If it's to keep non-insiders away, that's not what this board is about.
sorry just used to the code from other sites. A= Allen, F=Forsyth, E=Elizabeth, eb= East Broadway, M= who knows too many M streets but usually Mott.