Street walkers in NYC - all five boroughs

Is it really smart to post pictures with faces on a public board? I don't think so.
Even though I'm the one who did it first, I actually agree with you. The one in pink is from behind, so that doesn't bother me. But after posting it, I thought better of it and wished I had used "marked up" to blur or block out the other girl's face. Unfortunately, the 5 minute limit had passed so I couldn't take it down. I don't want to start a trend though. I don't think it's a good idea. Not for any legal reasons. There's no reasonable expectation of privacy out in the street, and it's no different than posting pics of that 400lb guy wearing pajamas and pink hair I saw in ShopRite a while back (true story. Want to see that pic too? :eek:). And there's no defamation. That's requires the allegation to be demonstrably false, and lacking in evidence. If she's not a SW, I'm comfortable enough a jury would see the reasonableness in my "mistake". I just don't think it's something we should start doing. Plus, you look like a major dickhead sitting in your car taking pictures of them through your windows.

Even though I'm the one who did it first, I actually agree with you. The one in pink is from behind, so that doesn't bother me. But after posting it, I thought better of it and wished I had used "marked up" to blur or block out the other girl's face. Unfortunately, the 5 minute limit had passed so I couldn't take it down. I don't want to start a trend though. I don't think it's a good idea. Not for any legal reasons. There's no reasonable expectation of privacy out in the street, and it's no different than posting pics of that 400lb guy wearing pajamas and pink hair I saw in ShopRite a while back (true story. Want to see that pic too? :eek:). And there's no defamation. That's requires the allegation to be demonstrably false, and lacking in evidence. If she's not a SW, I'm comfortable enough a jury would see the reasonableness in my "mistake". I just don't think it's something we should start doing. Plus, you look like a major dickhead sitting in your car taking pictures of them through your windows.
Lol..I believe it's called..slander?

Lol..I believe it's called..slander?
Lots of guys probably do it...to go home and jerk off to it..

Let's float unlawful surveillance. :)

Hazel imho head and shoulders FAR above anyone else out there. The only reason I go to the stroll anymore if ever is if I cannot reach her.
Well I live on Long Island . Before the BP shut down when I reach , she was only doing outcalls. Not even car dates but your right she’s like Peter Lugar steak next to these those fast food girls out there lmaoo.

Went to see Hazel again, funny thing is Channel walked next to after dropping off hazel. They could be twin with their body.sometimes hair when they have it straight which channel has it right now . If they knew each other I would probably have a 3some but yea Hazel is main go to in cozine or when I am in BK. Nice model body,sweet voice ,$80 and I am fucking her any position of my choice . Love seeing her ass, thank god for H.I.D Headlight , you can see her ass in leggings shining when she walked away. Channel is valid too, shes cute , always hold a good convo. Lets me hit for $60 but that cause she remembers me .

Much of the info above is accurate.

I've got a good eye for such things and still get a cheap thrill cruising once and awhile, trying to access what is what. I don't partake though... and I will suggest those present here shouldn't either.

Why?

Simple. The cost analysis breakdown is unfavorable.

Both NY and NJ have developed crazy forfeiture policies. The courts, as unconstitutional as these policies would seem to be, have backed the states in allowing them.

This means that stringent enforcement of the vice laws has now become PROFITABLE for the state. Bad medicine for those seeking curbside sex in cities looking find ways to close budgetary gaps. You now not only have to face embarassing criminal charges, but will lose what is very likely your second most valubale family asset. Your car. It will cost you a small fortune to get it back... and of late the state doesn't want to hold your car or auction it. Its too costly. They want the MONEY... you see. So, it gets held for ransome, legally.

A "forfeiture tax", if you will, is assessed and it ain't cheap.

Now add in that SW's are more likily, based solely on the notion that they are proving they don't mind taking additional risk by plying their trade on the street where it is more dangerous and thus are probably more desparate [and since they are willing to take greater chances with their own lives what is the risk assessment that they aren't also willing to take a greater chance with your's], that these individuals might also be willing to rip you off, or work knowing they have certain illnesses, etc.

Just seems like a bad idea all the way round.

Do you suggest giving up sex?

Being retired, they can put a billboard up with my picture.

They an't take leased cars or rental cars, by the way.

I remember one that wore a big white fur coat. Then there were the SUV girls. Ah, the good old days
I haven't been in NYC in at least 10 years, but the hot weather last week makes me long for the days when there was a slew of girls on 28th st all the way from 11 ave to Lexington or cruising in their SUV like Crystal, Shauna, Karen and Jackie who is still in the game even though she is pushing 60.

Well I live on Long Island . Before the BP shut down when I reach , she was only doing outcalls. Not even car dates but your right she’s like Peter Lugar steak next to these those fast food girls out there lmaoo.
Tastes better than a Luger steak too.
I am having dreams of her in those leggings... and out of them