Private Lap Dance Clubs

No Lido is not CLV. Lido gets too crowded.
CLV is in the LES. Not hard to find if you google it. The venue is actually very cozy. The loft area with the dances is very comfortable. There are lots of cuties at CLV.
Thanx will do, you prefer this over LIdo? Ive been to lido 3 times got dances from about 8 girls great dance with make out sesh with about 5. Hard to believe given how cute they are and didnt cost anything crazy. Then again I sober up and think how many guys they are making out with daily

Thanx will do, you prefer this over LIdo? Ive been to lido 3 times got dances from about 8 girls great dance with make out sesh with about 5. Hard to believe given how cute they are and didnt cost anything crazy. Then again I sober up and think how many guys they are making out with daily
Yea I definitely prefer this over Lido. I just like having the pick of girls when I want. I don’t like waiting on a line. CLV has around 20 girls usually.
I think more girls at CLV are open to kissing than Lido. By the way, check out the coat check girl! Super hot! Too bad she doesn’t dance.

Yea I definitely prefer this over Lido. I just like having the pick of girls when I want. I don’t like waiting on a line. CLV has around 20 girls usually.
I think more girls at CLV are open to kissing than Lido. By the way, check out the coat check girl! Super hot! Too bad she doesn’t dance.
When I google CLV, Lido shows up any other tips to search for it?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think the general life cycle of these places is that as each Place becomes more popular and therefore more exposed they get more conservative. Then the girls who do the most get kicked out and open up a new place which is more underground and less conservative. I'll bet if you look closely most of the new spots have their roots at SVT.

PS I understand Bliss is on the cusp of reopening.

Tried CLV for the first time last week. Most fun I've had since the "flava train" parties. Reasonably high mileage dances with some very pretty girls. I can't wait to go back!
Agreed!! They had a party last friday that was awesome! some really hot girls. Lots of svt girls are here. I like them because it’s not svt. It doesn’t get so packed where you can’t find a girl to talk to.

pokler

Power Bottom
Agreed!! They had a party last friday that was awesome! some really hot girls. Lots of svt girls are here. I like them because it’s not svt. It doesn’t get so packed where you can’t find a girl to talk to.
Milage can’t possibly be as high as Angelico’s fetish parties .