Backpage ads with numbers only

The "gallery" view choice at the top of the page helps a bit for sorting through them.
Yeah it's not the pics so much as the areas being so random ! All of a sudden everyone is from either, Oyster bay or islip lol ! You open up the ad and it says farmingdale smh ! Has to be hurting biz for them I would imagine

I know this is the BP numbers only thread but has anyone noticed that CL has totally shit the bed too?
Used to get dozens and dozens of bullshit ads a day peppered with one in 50 that were actually legit with numbers "hidden" somewhere in the ad? Lucky to see 2 legit ads all day now.
Maybe it's b/c it's the week between Christ and New Year? Although I've never known working girls to take that week off... anyway, just wondering what the scoop was. If anyone knows a CL girl who knows what's going on.
Gonna have to find a new and much easier to navigate (bp sucks) classified section if this keeps up.

Again, UG seems to be the obvious choice for providers to advertise now.

V
I don’t see it. Providers would actually have to be held accountable and it also hurts any anonymity. Most providers wouldn’t want that. Plus UG’s rates probably a lot more expensive than BP.

UG is only good for career professionals like Sophia.

I don’t see it. Providers would actually have to be held accountable and it also hurts any anonymity. Most providers wouldn’t want that. Plus UG’s rates probably a lot more expensive than BP.

UG is only good for career professionals like Sophia.
Hurts anonymity? How? You are as anonymous as the provider, No?

I think UG is much more cheaper to advertise than on BP. Actual numbers were quoted by a provider here, I believe. More than the money, what use is BP now for advertising?

Not sure what you mean by "be held accountable". Would you explain, please?

Thanks!

V

WADR, your statement is meaningless businesswise .

What matters is not the $ cost of UG vs the $ cost of BP as to what is cheaper or more expensive .

What matters is the $ that UG brings in per $ spent on UG advertising vs $ that BP brings in per $ spent on BP.
Neatly stated, and that's what I was trying to say, clumsily.

With BP's current trend (and as posted in another thread, where, it seems, the providers are leaving in droves), UG should be the #1 choice.

I'm surprised it isn't. Yet.

V

I know this is the BP numbers only thread but has anyone noticed that CL has totally shit the bed too?
Used to get dozens and dozens of bullshit ads a day peppered with one in 50 that were actually legit with numbers "hidden" somewhere in the ad? Lucky to see 2 legit ads all day now.
Maybe it's b/c it's the week between Christ and New Year? Although I've never known working girls to take that week off... anyway, just wondering what the scoop was. If anyone knows a CL girl who knows what's going on.
Gonna have to find a new and much easier to navigate (bp sucks) classified section if this keeps up.

I think it weeded out all the fake ads. On one hand it's nice cuse now there's only legit ads but on the other it sucks cuse now you realize there's nothing out there.

I think it weeded out all the fake ads. On one hand it's nice cuse now there's only legit ads but on the other it sucks cuse now you realize there's nothing out there.
I hate to say it but, I just checked this morning and there's not a real ad on there. With BP sucking so bad you'd think that the less restrictive CL might be the more feasible option but, I guess they both just suck right now.
More and more reason to advertise on the mighty UG.