Blue Rhino. 1850 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743 Phone: 631-486-8545

Stopped in here yesterday. 4 girls and a couple of guys. Took the best looking one a thin blonde to the VIP room. $150 no other charges. She got undressed, bbbj then after a short time slipped on a cover and climbs on for CG while dfk. Back to fininsh with bbbj cim. I would go back.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Where is this? Is it the old Tender Trap location?
Sounds almost too good to be true.
$150 for bbj cim and some cow girl?
I might have to go verify.

Where is this? Is it the old Tender Trap location?
Sounds almost too good to be true.
$150 for bbj cim and some cow girl?
I might have to go verify.
I was there a few weeks ago and the place sucked. I do not think its the same kind of place Billy that we went to way back when, together. But maybe its changed for the better in the last few weeks.

Stopped by yesterday around 6 but they were closed, funny thing is, during the five minutes I was in the parking lot, five potential customers pulled in and tried the door and left. The few times I've been there in the past 6 months were atrocious. Nice looking bartender, but dancers were scary looking.

Stopped by yesterday, one customer, one bartender wearing sweats and a jacket, three "dancers" all blonde, one was about 70 years old, one looked like she hasn't bathed in a week, and the other may have been decent at best, but my judgement was severely off based on the first two.

Stopped by yesterday, one customer, one bartender wearing sweats and a jacket, three "dancers" all blonde, one was about 70 years old, one looked like she hasn't bathed in a week, and the other may have been decent at best, but my judgement was severely off based on the first two.
So which one did you take?

Lets go way back. I cant remember the name but there was a titty bar on the corner of Larkfield rd and Jericho tpke. where the sears mall is in a old house.