Blue Rhino. 1850 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743 Phone: 631-486-8545

Luved the Salem in! Thanks Billy
That was right across Port Washington Blvd from where I grew up! I remember when it went all nude after losing their liquor license, and changed the name to "Salem Social Club". I was working with a woman who thought her daughter was a secretary, but she was really handing out pubic hairs there LOL!

I googled it. Blue Rhino is across the street from DSW and Retro Fitness.

Went here last week for 1st time. I didn't grow up on long island and missed tender trap days. This place was dilapidated ( chairs ripped and wobbly, ceiling had holes/water stains/ peeling paint and plaster and yet all this was better to look at than the talent....
Wouldn't a crappy place potentially offer lower prices and/or more services? Reminds me of Stonehenge... 40 for bbjcim by skinny early 20's white chick, forgot her name.

Good or bad I never like to see another place close up!
They deserve to be close. Years of bad service with do it to you. I dont feel bad for them... Many guys here used to hang there many times and it was a lot of fun. I am going back a long way...I had a lot of great memories there... Hey Billy, You remember...

billyS

Reign of Terror
They deserve to be close. Years of bad service with do it to you. I dont feel bad for them... Many guys here used to hang there many times and it was a lot of fun. I am going back a long way...I had a lot of great memories there... Hey Billy, You remember...
Yes I do! My first meeting of the CCC.
And that cute little blonde you had under your spell.