Blue Rhino. 1850 E Jericho Turnpike, Huntington, NY 11743 Phone: 631-486-8545

Remember Brass Monkey? Also a Popular place in its time.

Yea The Brass Monkey and the Doll House sound familiar but I can’t remember where they were!?!?
What about the one up in Ridge?
There used to a ton of them on the island. I remember a whole bunch of us going from one to the other making our way thru Nassau and Suffolk . Good times!!

Brass Monkey was on Rt 25 just west of Nesconset Highway in Smithtown. Doll House was on Sunrise Highway on the Border of Bohemia and Oakdale. The Quarterpost, the Flemish Lion and the Crazy Clown was in Ridge.

Good times!!
What’s up with the Oasis? Is it open? Closed? They had cameras in the lap dance areas for sure. The girls always warned us even back when it was the other name that I can’t remember- getting old sucks! Lol

What was the one on Ronkonkoma Ave south of the LIE, just north of the LIRR tracks? Long since torn down when they widened the road and built the overpass. I should remember. It's where we had my bachelor party.

I remember around 1994 a dancer named Mandy from Body Talk, long black hair, played pool, used to change into her clothes on stage at the end of her day, probably the hottest dancer I ever saw.

What was the one on Ronkonkoma Ave south of the LIE, just north of the LIRR tracks? Long since torn down when they widened the road and built the overpass. I should remember. It's where we had my bachelor party.
Birds place
Brass Monkey was on Rt 25 just west of Nesconset Highway in Smithtown. Doll House was on Sunrise Highway on the Border of Bohemia and Oakdale. The Quarterpost, the Flemish Lion and the Crazy Clown was in Ridge.
The doll house had a shower on stage if I remember. And the barmaid was hotter than the dancers but I think she was married to the owner.

It was a fun spot to dip into on the way home fro. Work.

Went here last week for 1st time. I didn't grow up on long island and missed tender trap days. This place was dilapidated ( chairs ripped and wobbly, ceiling had holes/water stains/ peeling paint and plaster and yet all this was better to look at than the talent. Scary is an understand. Was there for under 5 and high failed it out of there. Hershey approached me and drink had a busted face and no body to speak off. I will not return.

Went here last week for 1st time. I didn't grow up on long island and missed tender trap days. This place was dilapidated ( chairs ripped and wobbly, ceiling had holes/water stains/ peeling paint and plaster and yet all this was better to look at than the talent. Scary is an understand. Was there for under 5 and high failed it out of there. Hershey approached me and drink had a busted face and no body to speak off. I will not return.
Just think, this place has updated in the last few years! Hahaha

Sounds just like the old tender trap

The place is called the "Blue Rhino" Rhinoceros are aggressive animals and seem typically angry. Hence the name may actually fit the dwelling......Making eye contact with a Rhino or Rhino dancer could be dangerous to your well being......