Carousel

Any update bud?..... Did you try for dinner with take in desert?
I met Gigi for dinner recently at a landmark NYC steakhouse. We enjoyed a good meal, a few cocktails elsewhere and later still, some personal time. She is a bright and engaging woman with a good head on her shoulders and a good business sense making for a remarkable evening. I think we may have at it again soon.

Went here tonight- a Wednesday - for the first time in who knows when. Got there around 1am. Tiffany was bartending, short and cute. I wish I could get a dance from her!

My buddy was with me and he started talking to this Italian lady. I was talking to her a bit too. Says she used to live on the south shore. It was nice, "no black people." Okay. I left him with her. Wanted this girl who was a little too drunk named Danielle. It may have been her real name as she kept saying she shouldn't say it. I ended up talking with "Juicy," a juicy white lady. She was easy to talk to. Says she just recently left the scene in Commack. Says Amy Fisher was there and left a stigma behind.

I got her for a dance for 2 for 60. 30 each. I wanted to do the private room but she told me I should just do the 2 for 60, it's basically the same. She was honest, didn't even want me to buy her a drink. Said it was overpriced and not worth it.

The dance was fine, she did all she could do with the tubby money collector watching us. I didn't ask for anything more and we went back to the stools and talked some more. I wish I got her info, she was great. I'd love to see her again.
Henryporter - have you been to the carousel recently and seen that girl Danielle you mentioned? I think thats Jada and im wondering if she still works there.

Stopped in here the other day after not being here for a while. Plenty of girls working but none I cared to
do a dance with! And still too smoky!
Just wondering if anyone knows when blond Jessica works?

Reading this thread reminded me, many years ago, there was this Spanish girl, who it was her first day there. She was gorgeous. We were talking for a while, she loved that it was my first time ever as at a strip club. She though I was a total newbie... So I told her I wanted to take her to dinner one day...So I was pretty drunk and kept telling her as it was getting late, Dinner next time, tonight we go to a Motel... Long story short, She kept saying that another girl was taking her home... So convinced her to let me take her home. So we go to a Motel, we spend like 2 hours together having fun... Not we are getting dressed, its 4PM, I finally ask, where do you live? Brooklyn. Holy shit... Off to Brooklyn I went to take her home. That part of the night/morning sucked. Got home like 6:15AM, I snuck into the house, on the couch, SO wakes up 15 min later. I had ti get up like I was home by 1AM.... That next day was rough....Only great time I had there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I had an hour to kill tonight in that area so I stopped in for the first time in ten years.
Made friends with Naomi a cute little brunette and Rhianna a tall slim lite skinned Dominican. Because of the timing of when they went on stage I wound up with both of them, one on each side as they tried to convince me to do a dance. So there I was with both hands cupped around a bare firm ass cheek. I'd say Rhianna was trying harder as she was grabbing my cock thru my jeans. but overall it was a good way to spend an hour.
I also met a very sexy WOC named Essences. But she was tied up with a customer. I grabbed her on her out of the ladies room long enough to know I'd like to give her a shot.
Oh yeah they also had free bbq.

I had an hour to kill tonight in that area so I stopped in for the first time in ten years. ....Oh yeah they also had free bbq.
Hi Billy. Haven't been to a strip club (perhaps I think) since we met at (RIP) Stonehedge many moons ago. I just haven't found them to be all that worthwhile both from quality of women, cost and the smoke. Anyway, you say free bbq - hmmm.