Sophia Belle 516-250-3380 (formerly 919-888-7318) - Review Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why when you find a provider, such as myself, who has a promising personailty. proven track record of properly servicing clients, combined with the desire to be promiscuous without procreation... then you should be greatful for this provocative beauty and stop prowling...

Ok, I'm done, lol
I've been on here for a while now and hardly post. The simple reason as Sophia said, that once you meet that certain provider, you are grateful for that person that has come into your life. And after a while, you become friends in the wind, intertwining and catching up on life's up & downs. You appreciate one another and create a bond. Now I have seen a few providers that are legends (Gina R, etc) and have a certain routine which is fun once in a while, but I do keep that special someone. What brings me here today is my inner lust is coming out, for that my special someone will be leaving this business soon. And finding a new provider who has a wonderful personality with that desire to be promiscuous without procreation with also that beauty not only on the outside but on the inside as well. Now I always book an hour or more and sometime with lunch and/or dinner to enjoy the company. Yes a DATE, for the provider(s) is/are a real person too. Now from what I have read on this thread, Sophia sounds like fun to be with so I will be making an appointment with her in the near future. I am looking forward to finding a new friend.

I met her at her hotel in Holtsville. She had texted me the room number when we made the appointment last night. She hid behind the door, naked, great start. As I entered I said "what's behind door #1." She pointed out there is a mirror, right at the door, reflecting into the hallway, hence the hiding. We had a laugh. Her hair was still wet from the shower.
We talked as I undressed, and I asked about her recent bad experience. Some guys can be crazy. We layed on the bed, and just held each other for a while. Then we made out for a few minutes. I sucked on her nipples, which are very responsive. Sophia then pushed me on my back, looked deep into my eyes, and slid down between my legs. I loved the feel of her warm boobies sliding down my body. She started a superb bj, while still staring at me. It went on for quite a while, and I was on the edge.
I then asked for daty, and had her slide to the edge of the bed, and I knelt between her legs. I stayed there for a long time, and not sure if she O'ed. I stayed there and she covered me and we did mish, then doggy, finally I asked her to get on top. She maintains eye contact all the time, so sexy. Finally I said I was going to cum, She hopped off, removed the cover, and I popped all over the place. Very very intense. My knees were weak while shopping at Costco o_O
I will repeat. I took the UG active poster 1/2, for $140. I went way over time, so I gave her what I had left in my pocket $40. Time with Sophia just flies by.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Your website is phenomenal. One of the best I've ever seen. Clean and uncluttered. Easy to understand. Everything you need to know right there. Links to your reviews. Good selection of photos. Top notch job.
Thank you. It's always nice to hear that your hard work and attention to detail is recognized.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I met her at her hotel in Holtsville. She had texted me the room number when we made the appointment last night. She hid behind the door, naked, great start. As I entered I said "what's behind door #1." She pointed out there is a mirror, right at the door, reflecting into the hallway, hence the hiding. We had a laugh. Her hair was still wet from the shower.
We talked as I undressed, and I asked about her recent bad experience. Some guys can be crazy. We layed on the bed, and just held each other for a while. Then we made out for a few minutes. I sucked on her nipples, which are very responsive. Sophia then pushed me on my back, looked deep into my eyes, and slid down between my legs. I loved the feel of her warm boobies sliding down my body. She started a superb bj, while still staring at me. It went on for quite a while, and I was on the edge.
I then asked for daty, and had her slide to the edge of the bed, and I knelt between her legs. I stayed there for a long time, and not sure if she O'ed. I stayed there and she covered me and we did mish, then doggy, finally I asked her to get on top. She maintains eye contact all the time, so sexy. Finally I said I was going to cum, She hopped off, removed the cover, and I popped all over the place. Very very intense. My knees were weak while shopping at Costco o_O
I will repeat. I took the UG active poster 1/2, for $140. I went way over time, so I gave her what I had left in my pocket $40. Time with Sophia just flies by.
I absolutely did Oooooohhhhhhh..... I'm just quiet.... had a great time ;)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
My patience is wearing thin with members like this. You've been registered for 5-1/2 years. This is your fifth post. Two were about Angel baby, who you admitted you see. Yet, you never reviewed her. One was about Kelly Kegan, who you told how gorgeous she is. And two were for Sophia. In the first one about Sophia, you said you would be making an appointment with her in the near future. Now with this one, you ponder that maybe you should run to her. Shit or get off the pot, as they say.

Five posts in five years where you are gushing about providers with absolutely no contributions to the board does nothing for the members here. If you are coming on here just to crow about how attractive you find these girls, don't bother. Stay underground and just lurk. But don't come on here and waste bandwidth with content like you've posted. Now that you've passed scrutiny and your posts may no longer be moderated, I am going to have to personally keep my eye on your posts. If your sixth post is not a review, I will be deleting the previous five.

Apologies to Sophia for this off-topic admonishment, but I thought it was something that everyone needed to see.
No worries Banacek.... I'm still in hopes that you will be writing a review of me... and since that is about as likely as Carlito's or the WhoreDevil's, I don't mind that my thread is at the top of recent and new posts for everyone to see!! :) Thanks for the advertisement!!

Tonight I have a room in Holtsville and in Plainview so I'm available in both places but I will only be available in Holtsville until 11 or 12 tomorrow
From other posts here I heard that you are remarkable but how do you work that ( two places at once)? A clone maybe or perhaps you have one of the star trek transporters?

You know you east guys are making it very difficult. She told me so many contacted, but didn't make appointments. I know I'm not the only one in my area. This is a quality lady, we can't expect her to be around if it's not profitable.

Hi Sophia

I sent an request through your website form(since I wasn't sure of the better way to contact you before calling) a couple of days ago. I have been a member here and had one to two posts I believe(didnt post often)

Let me know if I should call you during the week to set up an appt

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hi Sophia

I sent an request through your website form(since I wasn't sure of the better way to contact you before calling) a couple of days ago. I have been a member here and had one to two posts I believe(didnt post often)

Let me know if I should call you during the week to set up an appt
If you have seen other providers I will need references

Status
Not open for further replies.