Hailey 631-894-6893

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
I have called and texted her a number of times over maybe a month since she hosts maybe 10 minutes from me. Never got a response. Too much work.

Yes, you did. I should have included your name, too, but I was merely responding to the last comments. So, AHF, props to you, also. Sorry for the oversight.

As far as Hailey also being blonde like Veronica, that could explain why TheRicker believes it's the same girl. So, he might be mistaken and mixed them up. Eyewitness accounts, especially after a time lapse, can certainly be unreliable.

On the other hand, he could be correct about how she looked then, and she might just have cleaned up her act. So for now, let's concentrate on the present and accept pet2's remarks as indicative of her condition today, and we'll see what others might have to add later. Fair enough to make everyone happy here?
hi im new to the forum, I have a pic of Veronica where would I post it?

hi im new to the forum, I have a pic of Veronica where would I post it?
Not in this thread here. This post is about Hailey. And even though it's possible that another member mixed up Hailey and Veronica, a pic of Veronica would not be appropriate in this thread.

On the other hand, if Veronica was providing and you either have firsthand knowledge where you could review her or you saw an ad where is she publicly offering her services, then you would start a separate thread for her. Then, depending on where you obtained that photo, you would post it in her thread.

And welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
Do share the queens talent I'm there 2-3 days a week.
Hmm well there is casa de munekas which was pretty cool back a few years ago haven't went recently.
then there are the russian services (I think they are better in BK though my favorite is Anya <3<3<3) backpage BK>search Russian girls tonight the price was 50$ they raised it to 70$ because I abused it lol
There is a thin petite hispanic girl who does 100 for an hour but it's outcalls so i get the 35$ friendly inn I don't have her number since she stopped answering last week.and I haven't seen her number in a while (2weeks)
Then there is sunshine, not sure if that is sunshine from brooklyn. She posted on backpage in conjunction with black girl, but she isn't working there a lot. I like em thin or spinner type or both (preferbly both)
And the Brooklyn talent.
Are you kidding me lol, just search BP and you'll see so many for brooklyn that and Astoria lol they have more girls than I know what to do with them. Long island is a freaking desert in comparison.

Hmm well there is casa de munekas which was pretty cool back a few years ago haven't went recently.
then there are the russian services (I think they are better in BK though my favorite is Anya <3<3<3) backpage BK>search Russian girls tonight the price was 50$ they raised it to 70$ because I abused it lol
There is a thin petite hispanic girl who does 100 for an hour but it's outcalls so i get the 35$ friendly inn I don't have her number since she stopped answering last week.and I haven't seen her number in a while (2weeks)
Then there is sunshine, not sure if that is sunshine from brooklyn. She posted on backpage in conjunction with black girl, but she isn't working there a lot. I like em thin or spinner type or both (preferbly both)

Are you kidding me lol, just search BP and you'll see so many for brooklyn that and Astoria lol they have more girls than I know what to do with them. Long island is a freaking desert in comparison.
You know much talent yet so little info. Just telling someone to just go on BP doesn't count as info. So every ad in every part of Brooklyn is good?

You know much talent yet so little info. Just telling someone to just go on BP doesn't count as info. So every ad in every part of Brooklyn is good?
Lol no but a lot of the russian spots are, I know the 929 number with 70 russian girls tonight on bp is good.. I'm saying they have a lot of great services. and I didn't want to derail the thread talking about other services because this is a thread about hailey who has stopped advertising as far as i know.
I did give information, you just didn't want to do a search... here is a number I used and had a great time with. I'm not writing a review for it though 917-536-1258 YMMV as always but I had a blast.
Basically the quality of girls and quantity and price is a lot better than on long island. I've had better experiences too. I didn't just tell someone to go on back page I was specific about what to search for.

Lol no but a lot of the russian spots are, I know the 929 number with 70 russian girls tonight on bp is good.. I'm saying they have a lot of great services. and I didn't want to derail the thread talking about other services because this is a thread about hailey who has stopped advertising as far as i know.
I did give information, you just didn't want to do a search... here is a number I used and had a great time with. I'm not writing a review for it though 917-536-1258 YMMV as always but I had a blast.
Basically the quality of girls and quantity and price is a lot better than on long island. I've had better experiences too. I didn't just tell someone to go on back page I was specific about what to search for.
You should start a separate thread on all the info you have but won't do reviews on.

Perhaps a moderator can caution people for writing posts which have absolutely nothing to do with Hailey on this particular thread or other irrelevant posts on other threads which have nothing to do with the provider in those other threads? In my opinion, these irrelevant posts detract from my reading and "information gathering" experiences

Perhaps a moderator can caution people for writing posts which have absolutely nothing to do with Hailey on this particular thread or other irrelevant posts on other threads which have nothing to do with the provider in those other threads? In my opinion, these irrelevant posts detract from my reading and "information gathering" experiences
While I appreciate the sentiment, I think all the mods are in agreement that if we were to limit posts that aren't directly addressing the thread subject, the conversations would be much less on here.

Part of the reason is the nature of one of the basic tenets of Utopia Guide: no backchannel messaging. On other hobby boards, guys can comment to each other in private, making it much easier to limit the online conversation to the topic at hand. Here, everything has to be above board - actually, on board is a better description - so we all get to see the side chatter.

Rest assured, though, that your concern is a valid one and Slinky has been known to close threads that veered off topic for long periods of time. In the case of this thread, it's been over 10 posts since anyone has discussed Hailey. Let's make my comment here the last one for awhile that's not about her. In fact, why don't you bring it back to home with an actual review of your second session with her rather than the reference you made to just look at your first review.

REVIEW
...I set up everything almost exclusively through text message, until I parked, then she called, and I she met me downstairs. She led me up to her room. Like others have said, it's a rooming house, so each person has a single bedroom...
This was the beginning of my experience, in addition she offered ss for 100, which I took. Her body is perfect, about 5' tall, 92 lbs, firm little titties, tiniest little ass (I am rock hard just typing that, lol). Nice defined face, I thought was hot/cute, but I am obsessed with skinny and can over-look at lot.

Cleaned me off with alcohol wipes, and began a nice bbbj. Went for daty, tasted a bit like spermicide, so I stopped. Cover on supplied by her, and plunged into a tight little hole between tiny little hips and lean thighs, did a little doggie between two ass cheeks that looked like two firm grapefruit halves and exploded. Room does smell a little like smoke.

She stuck to her word, was quick replying to texts, no up-sell, no rush. She said she was comfortable with me since we have been texting on and off for a while, she likes to ask a lot of questions, get to know you a little before inviting you over. The mult-room house I see as an advantage, since lots of people are probably coming/going.

Lately I have been turning to BP since the sw scene seems to be lean right now, hopefully picks up this summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
REVIEW
Saw her week or two ago. She cleaned up her act tremendously and was hosting at an in-call. 150 for a half including excellent bbbj,Daty,bbbj,CG ,mish,bbbj Hj combo. She looked great and was wearing a completely sexy outfit definitely not on any drugs and overall it was a great experience. In my opinion she's cute as hell and appears to have been going to the gym a lot and she's very toned. She was on fire during the session and had a massive orgasm. It can be a challenge to make it through her bbbj so be prepared to talk about baseball. Also I should mention she's not running an ad nor was she at the time I think she may been reaching out to frequent flyers

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, she was running an ad the other day. I found it by clicking on the link in the OP.

Here it is:
《♡》☆●☆●☆ *~* ItS ME, HAILEY!!!♡☆♡☆♡ SeXy PeTite BLuE EYED BLoNdE 《♡》☆●☆●☆ WaNnA PlAY?? - 25
Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 12:23 AM

WaNnA PlAy?$?$? ;) GoOd EvEniNGg*~* ..I'm Hailey, 25 years old, long BlOnDe hair, big blue eyes and a sexy petite body! bubbly personality, very easy to get along with, always happy and down AlwAys for a good time! Call me for the details n let's get together this evening !! ;) XoXoxoxo 631 894 6893
☆☆《》ReAdY WhEN YoU ArE《》☆☆
Poster's age: 25

Last edited:
REVIEW
Saw her week or two ago. She cleaned up her act tremendously and was hosting at an in-call. 150 for a half including excellent bbbj,Daty,bbbj,CG ,mish,bbbj Hj combo. She looked great and was wearing a completely sexy outfit definitely not on any drugs and overall it was a great experience. In my opinion she's cute as hell and appears to have been going to the gym a lot and she's very toned. She was on fire during the session and had a massive orgasm. It can be a challenge to make it through her bbbj so be prepared to talk about baseball. Also I should mention she's not running an ad nor was she at the time I think she may been reaching out to frequent flyers
I meant "think" about baseball