Laurenn Taylor 973-936-8060

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
About 15 years ago there was this private board which had a famous favorite woman that everyone saw. One day one of the guys admitted to having bbfs with her. Within a week or two, everyone else on the site also admitted to doing the same thing. And they all thought that "they were the only one."

We all eat out there pussy,a lot of us lick there assholes,kissing with tongues,I do not see the big deal anymore,especially bbbj,but even bbfs I would do with anyone super hot like Laurenn.

Has anyone seen her lately? I've called her and set up an appointment twice. Both times I got to the location and she just left me hanging. Didn't answer my call or get back to me at all.

Has anyone seen her lately? I've called her and set up an appointment twice. Both times I got to the location and she just left me hanging. Didn't answer my call or get back to me at all.
Keep trying. I did try her once and eve n with covered everything, and with a tad bit of rushing, we went so many position and finally getting awesome titty fuck and popping on her neck it was worth the hassle. Sometimes she responded to emails

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Wondering if her rates have dropped? She told me 200 for half and 300 hour. I did not partake as I felt for what was offered, or not offered, wasn't worth the trip. Now with the bailing on appointments I won' t go, but just my take.

She seems well worth it, she looks exactly like my type. The first time I called and she was nice on the phone. She was about 10 minutes away from me so I told her I'd be there in a half hour. Was there in 30 minutes on the dot. I waited 20 minutes and called 5 or 6 times with no response. I emailed her, and she got right back to me and said to give her 5 minutes. I waited another half hour and no response, I tried calling and emailing again. A few months later I called and she answered the first time. She told me she was staying about 45 minutes away. Again, I got there right on time and she did the exact same thing. I have no idea what her deal is, but I don't like being stood up when I'm paying for it...

I had no problem getting in touch with her. Was in fact pleasantly surprised at how quickly she responded to emails and texts.

The OP was awhile ago though. Don't know why things have changed so much and so badly. Life happens, things can come up last minute for both sides, but communication is absolutely the key. No excuse for just blowing away an appointment.

V

The mongering gods were good to me recently. I finally experienced and indulged in this lovely woman. Finally! oh Finally! after a good year and a half of trying to get in contact with her, i finally got to see her. This woman looks amazing to me, her breasts are amazing and her ass is like something out of a hip hop model vixen video. I really enjoy women who are built like her. I saw another provider and asked if her if i can use them as a reference for Lauren. Luckily that's all it took to get a date with her. When i walked in the upscale hotel, i nearly fainted when i saw what she was wearing. She had a full body fishnet dress and had an amazing smile. The damage was $300 for the hour and she was able to provide 2 pops. Although she does not include DFK, BBJ, or CIM (the 3 things i look for in a provider), it was still an amazing experience. She is probably the only provider i will continue to see that does not include my favorite 3 things. We first began with a cbj, which was not bad. Then we moved on to cg, which i enjoyed very much especially caressing and lightly slapping her ass as she rode me. Then we moved on to doggy, which was AWESOME!!! I was able to begin slightly stroking in and out, watching her squeeze the pillows and listening to her loud moan as i kept going. Then i started to pound away as i held on to her soft, soft ass and watching it jiggle from every thrust. I had to stop for a bit because i was ready to blow by that time. Luckily i slowed myself down in order to enjoy her even more and then we moved on to missionary. As she layed on her back, i i grabbed her by the back of her knees and pushed her legs toward her chest, giving me a full deep thrust into her tight pussy. All she could do is moan louder and louder the deeper i went, and just to be a gentleman i Asked her to let me know if i was being too rough, all she said "no baby, keep going". a couple of minutes into missionary i couldn't hold on anymore and i blew a massive load. The next round was similar but this time i blew while doggy style (GREAT EXPERIENCE BTW). We cleaned up afterwards and she gave me her personal number which means now i have easier access to her whenever shes around Long Island. Overall experience was 10 out of 10.

The mongering gods were good to me recently. I finally experienced and indulged in this lovely woman. Finally! oh Finally! after a good year and a half of trying to get in contact with her, i finally got to see her. This woman looks amazing to me, her breasts are amazing and her ass is like something out of a hip hop model vixen video. I really enjoy women who are built like her. I saw another provider and asked if her if i can use them as a reference for Lauren. Luckily that's all it took to get a date with her. When i walked in the upscale hotel, i nearly fainted when i saw what she was wearing. She had a full body fishnet dress and had an amazing smile. The damage was $300 for the hour and she was able to provide 2 pops. Although she does not include DFK, BBJ, or CIM (the 3 things i look for in a provider), it was still an amazing experience. She is probably the only provider i will continue to see that does not include my favorite 3 things. We first began with a cbj, which was not bad. Then we moved on to cg, which i enjoyed very much especially caressing and lightly slapping her ass as she rode me. Then we moved on to doggy, which was AWESOME!!! I was able to begin slightly stroking in and out, watching her squeeze the pillows and listening to her loud moan as i kept going. Then i started to pound away as i held on to her soft, soft ass and watching it jiggle from every thrust. I had to stop for a bit because i was ready to blow by that time. Luckily i slowed myself down in order to enjoy her even more and then we moved on to missionary. As she layed on her back, i i grabbed her by the back of her knees and pushed her legs toward her chest, giving me a full deep thrust into her tight pussy. All she could do is moan louder and louder the deeper i went, and just to be a gentleman i Asked her to let me know if i was being too rough, all she said "no baby, keep going". a couple of minutes into missionary i couldn't hold on anymore and i blew a massive load. The next round was similar but this time i blew while doggy style (GREAT EXPERIENCE BTW). We cleaned up afterwards and she gave me her personal number which means now i have easier access to her whenever shes around Long Island. Overall experience was 10 out of 10.
SHILL if I ever saw one!

Is this guy kidding or what. Comes out of nowhere with a flurry of bogus/promotional reviews. She doesn't do the things he looks for in a provider, but she was AWESOME!!!. All of
his reviews seem to have the same theme/tone.

SHILL if I ever saw one!
So because i write a good review, you automatically label "shill". I wish you great health, wealth and success buddy.
Is this guy kidding or what. Comes out of nowhere with a flurry of bogus/promotional reviews. She doesn't do the things he looks for in a provider, but she was AWESOME!!!. All of
his reviews seem to have the same theme/tone.
Whats wrong with the review. you want me to change something on MY review because you feel i'm bogus.
you should follow the rules, especially this one: 4) Thou shalt not attack someone simply for disagreeing with you. Thou shalt not try to cut off opinions that differ from yours, or have like-minded people pile onto someone who states a differing opinion. If a customer, thou shalt not post to "protect" favored providers.

So because i write a good review, you automatically label "shill". I wish you great health, wealth and success buddy.

Whats wrong with the review. you want me to change something on MY review because you feel i'm bogus.
you should follow the rules, especially this one: 4) Thou shalt not attack someone simply for disagreeing with you. Thou shalt not try to cut off opinions that differ from yours, or have like-minded people pile onto someone who states a differing opinion. If a customer, thou shalt not post to "protect" favored providers.
Any long time members of these boards could tell the difference between honest & fabricated reviews. A good precentage of all boards are used to promote & shill. Serious members have a responsibility to point out fake or inaccurate postings. Don't insult our intelligence.

Any long time members of these boards could tell the difference between honest & fabricated reviews. A good precentage of all boards are used to promote & shill. Serious members have a responsibility to point out fake or inaccurate postings. Don't insult our intelligence.
How are you a serious member? You've been a member since 2004 but only have posted since 2015. So it took 11 years for you to become a "serious member" and start contributing to this forum. And you don't find that suspicious? You say "serious members have a responsibility to point out fake or inaccurate postings", Seriously? I'm just pointing out facts from your profile for all members to see. Also I don't understand your logic, so since i'm newbie and i wrote a review, that automatically insults "YOUR" intelligence? How i'm i suppose to contribute and feel comfortable if members like you begin to attack just because you feel you can tell the difference from honest and fabricated reviews 100% of the time? this is my last response to you as far as this topic goes. You can have the last word for all i care. I will continue to review the providers I've encountered, and if that "insults your intelligence", then so be it. I apologize to all the members in advance for wasting valuable "post" and "thread" space because of this issue. I will keep contributing and reviewing to help others. And it won't take me 11 years to do so.

How are you a serious member? You've been a member since 2004 but only have posted since 2015. So it took 11 years for you to become a "serious member" and start contributing to this forum. And you don't find that suspicious? You say "serious members have a responsibility to point out fake or inaccurate postings", Seriously? I'm just pointing out facts from your profile for all members to see. Also I don't understand your logic, so since i'm newbie and i wrote a review, that automatically insults "YOUR" intelligence? How i'm i suppose to contribute and feel comfortable if members like you begin to attack just because you feel you can tell the difference from honest and fabricated reviews 100% of the time? this is my last response to you as far as this topic goes. You can have the last word for all i care. I will continue to review the providers I've encountered, and if that "insults your intelligence", then so be it. I apologize to all the members in advance for wasting valuable "post" and "thread" space because of this issue. I will keep contributing and reviewing to help others. And it won't take me 11 years to do so.
He might not be a serious member but I am....the whole point of my original comment was you wrote an extremely flowery review for someone who has none of the qualities that you look for in a provider. You also talked her up very much so about how wonderful each aspect was without giving any detail about what made it so wonderful. As someone who has been reading and posting here for over 10 years, your post seems very much like one that a provider would post promoting themselves. If not, that's great and I am glad you enjoyed your session but nothing in there really explains what made this provider so special. Lots of providers do CBJ and Doggy and will ride you and they are dime a dozen. I've seen Lauren a long time ago and it was an OK session with her....Not good Not bad. To boot you only had like 3 posts before that and one of them was with a provider we know she has worked with which lended more to the fact that this could be self promotion.

I started this and I will end it. Keep posting reviews and I am sure you will gain credibility but when you give an outstanding review to a provider that has been around for years and is generally OK at best, you might get shit for it with only a few posts under your belt. Happy Hunting!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
While I take no sides in this, I will say that personally when I look at reviews I keep in mind that there is no such thing as a perfect session and as such I know that there had to be SOME negative in there somewhere. If there is no negative mentioned in the review I know it was left out. Not knowing what it is leaves me to have to guess and if it's up to me to guess I will guess it's just as likely to be something important to me as something immaterial. That is why I always say put EVERY little detail in reviews because you never know what is going to make a difference to somone else. For example there was a recent comment in a review about something about the parking situation with the person being reviewed that the reviewer saw as favorable. I noted at the time that for some guys that exact same thing would be a huge problem and would not see her for that one reason alone. If the reviewer had left out what to him might have seemed a small, insignificant detail then some guys might have gone and freaked out over it.

While I take no sides in this, I will say that personally when I look at reviews I keep in mind that there is no such thing as a perfect session and as such I know that there had to be SOME negative in there somewhere. If there is no negative mentioned in the review I know it was left out. Not knowing what it is leaves me to have to guess and if it's up to me to guess I will guess it's just as likely to be something important to me as something immaterial. That is why I always say put EVERY little detail in reviews because you never know what is going to make a difference to somone else. For example there was a recent comment in a review about something about the parking situation with the person being reviewed that the reviewer saw as favorable. I noted at the time that for some guys that exact same thing would be a huge problem and would not see her for that one reason alone. If the reviewer had left out what to him might have seemed a small, insignificant detail then some guys might have gone and freaked out over it.
Slinky: I agree with you about details being important to each individual, that's why my reviews are so long. However, I get blasted all the time from others (not you though) about my writing a novel for every review. To now be adding negatives (e.g., hard massage table vs a nice soft bed, or no table shower, or no nuru body slide during the table shower) would just add to the length of the review and get more people pissed off at me. But, maybe a Pro/Con summary at the end of the review would be helpful.