Legit massages

So I decided to try Happy Feet as well had Selina didn't speak a word of English massage was lackluster spent the entire time on my back and shoulders. No ass rubbing. on the flip she rubbed my head for 5 min and said finished. I asked for another half hour and she couldn't understand what I was asking for so I said forget it. tipped $10 which she seemed happy with. Doubt I'll be back.

By the way, when I walked into Happy Feet today, I considered asking for Coco. I'm glad I didn't. I would have been the first of four asking for her, and since I was planning on staying anyway they would have asked how I know about her and why is she so popular.
I was there Wed 1st customer. Took 90 minutes with Selina. Tina gave a better massage but was her day off. Worth the $30 for the 90 minutes and left 15 tip that she was happy with. Put my hand on her calf and she gently removed it - so I just gave her instructions on (legit) areas that needed work.
While I was there two guys at different times came in and asked for Coco. When they said she didn't work there anymore, they asked for Tina. When told Tina was off they just left.

Obviously there are a lot of lurkers reading this thread as you heard 3 of them during your hour and I heard 2 during my 90 minutes; logically there probably are guys asking for Coco all day long.

Perhaps we should stop using the term lurker and replace it with parasite as these guys return nothing to this board and just suck the life out of a place.

My take on this is the remaining girls got a talking to from the boss and the place is going to be totally legit. Maybe in a couple of months with the normal turnover there will be a new girl who wants to make a couple of extra bucks (or as with Coco probably hasn't had sex in a while and got horny) . Until then, my recommendation is go there only expecting an inexpensive legit massage and try each girl until you find one that does the best job for you.

I was there Wed 1st customer. Took 90 minutes with Selina. Tina gave a better massage but was her day off. Worth the $30 for the 90 minutes and left 15 tip that she was happy with. Put my hand on her calf and she gently removed it - so I just gave her instructions on (legit) areas that needed work.
While I was there two guys at different times came in and asked for Coco. When they said she didn't work there anymore, they asked for Tina. When told Tina was off they just left.

Obviously there are a lot of lurkers reading this thread as you heard 3 of them during your hour and I heard 2 during my 90 minutes; logically there probably are guys asking for Coco all day long.

Perhaps we should stop using the term lurker and replace it with parasite as these guys return nothing to this board and just suck the life out of a place.

My take on this is the remaining girls got a talking to from the boss and the place is going to be totally legit. Maybe in a couple of months with the normal turnover there will be a new girl who wants to make a couple of extra bucks (or as with Coco probably hasn't had sex in a while and got horny) . Until then, my recommendation is go there only expecting an inexpensive legit massage and try each girl until you find one that does the best job for you.
yeah I hate parasites like that they come and destroy good stuff for us, *sigh*

yeah I hate parasites like that they come and destroy good stuff for us, *sigh*
Not sure if you are being facetious or not, but "good stuff" is destroyed by having a legit place (in the owners intent) such as this one being overwhelmed as a result of highly favorable reviews. The problem is that the lurkers have useful info w/o posting it and it was not until Cabeza posted that one of the girls said that Coco was doing bad things and the boss told her not to come back that we knew not to continue asking for her. Posting such info, although unlikely, might have limited the damage by maybe curtailing the onslaught of guys asking for Coco if they knew she was no longer working there.

I'll continue going here for my legit massage as it's a cheap price to pay. Maybe in a few months a new girl will show up like Coco. in the meantime I get my buy 5 get 1 free from here.

What was the title of this thread again?
It is of course Legit Massages.

I sincerely go to these places looking for a good, reasonably priced legit massage - in fact I usually go to a fast house just prior so I don't make a pest of myself to some sweet Chinese girl who only wants to give a legit massage 10 hours a day so she can pay the rent. The management makes it very clear to the girls and the customers with signage on the walls, very visible massage rooms with privacy limiting curtains both for sounds and sights on the doorways.

Alas, given the horndog I am that I always relapse on my self promise to behave myself try and push the limits of decency with these poor girls and sooner of later get genius jr slithering up their pussy. I am so weak of the flesh.

I post the results, places get overwhelmed with clients asking for the girls I reviewed, girls get fired, and I move on to another place hoping to contain my evil ways of debauchery. I leave a trail of lost jobs, discarded condom wrappers and pissed off management.

My sincere apologies and I will try to control myself.

MG Foot Spa
110 Cedarhurst Ave, Cedarhurst
519 569-0637

A great legit/therapeutic massage. 2 Chinese woman, mid 40's. Both are very good, Helen a little better.
Your mileage will not vary. No "extras", but you will get a great massage. Many woman customers. No rooms, just curtons as walls.
$40 for an hour.

I definitely enjoy a good massage, and that can be had at Happy Feet. The extras can be found in a million places within less than a mile of Happy Feet. Some even within a few feet of the place. The couple of times I have been there I had read about Coco, but I never asked for anybody in particular. Just because she provided extras for Genius doesn't mean she would provide them for me or anybody else. In a place like this, nothing is guaranteed. These guys I heard walked in, asked for Coco, then walked out. I expect a decent, legit massage. If something else happens, then so be it. It could be with Coco, or it could be with one of the other girls. You just never know. In my case, none of the girls gave me any hint that anything would happen. In other legit places in Flushing I have pushed the limit and been rewarded with among the best BBBJs I have ever had. Of course, that probably won't happen with anybody else, and I am not sure if she will do it for me again, so I didn't publish the details. Lurkers (or parasites) will probably swamp the place and the lady will be gone. I mention this because I want the guys to do their legwork. I want them to TOFTT. Push the limit. Find your own Coco. There is plenty of fun to be had out there if you are willing to look for it. As for Happy Feet, I am happy that it will remain legit. And keep doing what you are doing, Genius. You are the man and I appreciate your reports, information, and insight. You inspired me to push the limit. Sometimes it doesn't work, but sometimes it does. I am happy either way.

I guess that's it for Coco at Happy Feet. I was there earlier today and got a totally legit but kick ass massage with no hints of extras (towel over my privates the entire time). While getting my massage no fewer than 3 guys entered, asked for Coco, and left when they were told that she was no longer working. I asked my masseuse about her and she told me that she was doing bad things and the boss told her not to come back. I think she got too popular overnight and management might have guessed why she became popular. I think they are trying to keep this place legit.
thats too badd,Im not quite sure of a "manager" there as i only saw 2 or 3 gals working and last year when
i use to go they had a older guy who worked the foot massage area.
the lurkers or parasites are part of the reason i keep quiet on some gems i ve found..
if you walk around flushing you will find places to try,not always the best but then you find a gem...

MG Foot Spa
110 Cedarhurst Ave, Cedarhurst
519 569-0637

A great legit/therapeutic massage. 2 Chinese woman, mid 40's. Both are very good, Helen a little better.
Your mileage will not vary. No "extras", but you will get a great massage. Many woman customers. No rooms, just curtons as walls.
$40 for an hour.
area code 516 , not 519, sorry

i called happy feet by accident sunday as i have 6 massage places programmed under massage and for kicks asked who was working,
and was told 3 new girls.
and she added coco not here no more.
she called me back twice wanting to know what time i am coming..
travel places/and tatoo shop on same floor.
only place on the block, and had a young sexy girl out front that lured me in.
$40/hr and gave a strong massage.
on the flip she gave me the "want more time".
i ended up just passing .

Roughly 9 months ago I found Happy Feet and because of the low price I decided to try it out. I am one to push the limits, and I have a pretty good game. The very first time I went I got Coco, and being my normal aggressive self, I received a HJ. I would then go once every week or two and always request Coco. Each time I would at least receive a HJ. It eventually graduated to BJs. I did get DFK sometimes depending on the flow, and of course I sucked her tits and played with her pussy. She was always a bit nervous because the place is not conducive to naughty activities. The little curtained areas are literally a foot away from the aisle where everybody walks to get to their area. When Coco saw it was me, she would try to use one of the areas closer to the bathroom and farther away from the front desk. I never attempted to get FS because I knew she was the only one doing naughty things and I didn't want to do something that would be much more obvious and get her in trouble, what with the thrusting that FS would bring. On two occasions Coco was not available and each time the troll I got did not even come close to my junk. This is a legitimate place that obviously got wind of what Coco was doing, and now she's gone.

Here is the reason I decided to relay this now:

If I gave a review earlier, I knew the parasites and lurkers would fuck this up. When checking this board, I was always hoping that nobody would give a review on Happy Feet, and specifically Coco.

It's a fucking shame that when something like this comes along we are reluctant to relay it because of The Parasite Effect.

--Landru
"It's no use. They're everywhere."

It's a fucking shame that when something like this comes along we are reluctant to relay it because of The Parasite Effect.

--Landru
"It's no use. They're everywhere."
Worry not, Landru. I am sure Coco will show up somewhere soon. I saw a Coco quite a few years ago at a place long gone on 14th Ave in College Point. She was so hot she actually had me jack her off while sie gave me the HJ. Early this year, I bumped into another Coco (also now gone) at a place on College Point Blvd. I am not sure if she is the same girl but she made it clear she wanted a HJ while she gave me the HJ. Come to think about it, she might have been one and the same. It is possible that Coco at Happy Feet could be the same girl. If so, she is bound to show up someplace else. It's up to us to find her.

Worry not, Landru. I am sure Coco will show up somewhere soon. I saw a Coco quite a few years ago at a place long gone on 14th Ave in College Point. She was so hot she actually had me jack her off while sie gave me the HJ. Early this year, I bumped into another Coco (also now gone) at a place on College Point Blvd. I am not sure if she is the same girl but she made it clear she wanted a HJ while she gave me the HJ. Come to think about it, she might have been one and the same. It is possible that Coco at Happy Feet could be the same girl. If so, she is bound to show up someplace else. It's up to us to find her.
she wanted a HJ???? I hope you mean a play with kitty

......If I gave a review earlier, I knew the parasites and lurkers would fuck this up. When checking this board, I was always hoping that nobody would give a review on Happy Feet, and specifically Coco.

It's a fucking shame that when something like this comes along we are reluctant to relay it because of The Parasite Effect......
Yeah, let me comment on this because I'm the one who out'ed Coco at this place.

It is always a dilemma for me to post or not post about a gem for the reasons Landru states. One of the benefits of the other boards I used to belong to was the PM feature. To defeat the lurkers/parasites the senior guys (senior was defined as exceeding a certain amount of post count) would leave out essential contact details such as the girls name and personal #, and post that for the info senior members only can pm for the info. In fact this is how I met personally BillyS and Paperpusher. BillyS told me about UG and once I saw the superiority of UG (the range and richness of subject matter for one and intellectual level of many of the posters) to every other board I never went back to the other boards. BillyS also gave me reference to Helen (of the Helen & Amy fame) that I saw for many years at her business and later at her apartment.

That said, slinky has his logic, discussed else on UG a while ago, as to why this is not offered on his board and that ends the subject.

With this background, what I sometimes do (but not in Coco's case unfortunately) is when I find a gem (and I have another at a local "totally legit place" on LI) I either do as Landru did in terms of Coco (keep it to myself) until I move on to another place/girl or leave out essential details such as description/name of the girl and say something like "the majority of girls at this place are totally legit but there is always one that you can cultivate to get extras from including BBBJ/FS". Apparently the parasites are only interested in the low hanging fruit and do not want to spend the time and money working through the talent at a place to find the one/ones that offer extras.

I will also never post contact info on a girl who does not want the info posted (Helen for example, and some others that I used to see).

One thing that I usually do (but alas not in Coco's case) is exchange phone #'s with the girl (burner phone of course) in case she moves on.

....what I sometimes do (but not in Coco's case unfortunately) is....
We all do that. Unfortunately the Parasite Effect sucks, but it is real on this board. Unfortunately we wind up keeping information to ourselves sometimes in order to protect something good. Nothing wrong with that (at least to me). What is available to you might not be available to me. We should never expect to go to the same place, find the same girl, and get the same service. With that said, sometimes parasites mess things up. I don't hobby much at all lately. The few times I do, I usually go for a very good massage. If I get more, then great. If not, then so what. The few times that I find something decent, I tend to avoid posting because I don't want to blow the place up. I have seen many places disappear because they become too popular.

And Longshan, it was definitely more than just playing with kitty. She wanted to get off (both times). The second time on College Point Blvd, my wrist was in pain and she wanted me to keep going. I told her she would have to tip me. She didn't.

I went to Happy Feet once again just to see if anything has changed. I got a different girl, around 25 years old and very pretty. We got the room at the very front of the place. I was hoping that she would go further, but it was not to be. This place remains strictly legit, and you get a very good massage at a very inexpensive price. Afterwards, I walked up the street to Peony Spa to get extras but they were closed. I went next door to Sophia Spa and they were closed too. I found it odd that both places would be closed at around 7PM. I wonder if they just moved, or if they were hit. That block is a bad block as there is not much foot traffic so business must be slow.

I went to Happy Feet once again just to see if anything has changed. I got a different girl, around 25 years old and very pretty. We got the room at the very front of the place. I was hoping that she would go further, but it was not to be. This place remains strictly legit, and you get a very good massage at a very inexpensive price. Afterwards, I walked up the street to Peony Spa to get extras but they were closed. I went next door to Sophia Spa and they were closed too. I found it odd that both places would be closed at around 7PM. I wonder if they just moved, or if they were hit. That block is a bad block as there is not much foot traffic so business must be slow.
Yeah, except for Tina (who is just ok in looks), the girls are young and pretty. Strictly legit, I've been going there for a while now for $30 for full 90 minutes of good strictly legit massage, just the right amount of lotion, etc. Leave $20 tip and the girl can't thank you enough and gives you her days she's on and says "ask for me next time". Kindly find some way to satisfy your sexual appetite before you go there so you don't be a pest to the girl.

Peony is a HE only place (don't know about Sophia). They try and charge 40 for the hour but if you say too much will drop to 30. IMHO, if you're traveling any significant distance to Flushing it doesn't make sense to go to HE places. There are literally hundreds of AMPs within walking distance of the Sky View Mall (3hrs free parking) and literally anything you want is available at reasonable prices - just be sure to negotiate exactly what you want and the price before you hand over any $.

Be aware that the last time I went to Happy Feet over the weekend I did so without an appointment and was refused. I had been there the week before and had a great massage by Tina (4 foot something old Chinese woman who resembles a bulldog). The young girl at the reception desk was quite cold and rude to me. When I showed her the card from their place with one massage marked off she could not care less. Just went back into her office behind the curtain and told me to have a good night. Fortunately I found a better spot. Went to Derrick Spa on Main Street right off of Northern Blvd. Massage was $30 ($10 more) but Linda gave me an amazing massage. I actually went back last night and got a foot massage for an hour - $20. It was great! Tipped $15 because I was so happy with it.