Legit massages

Sunny Light 718-939-1133
136-21 41th ave, 3F, Flushing
Card says Open 24hr and then the hours are shown as: 9am-4am / 4am-8am (which according to my arithmetic is 23hrs -but I digress)

I don't know where they got 41th Ave - that's what on business card. S.B. 41st Ave. Maybe because they have another place at 135-31 40th Rd 2nd floor. But I digress again.

Hallway leading to the elevator is a dump but the place itself is totally spotless. Elevator drops you right off at the place (no doorway) and there is a counter with a Chinese guy sitting at it. 1 hr is $25. Two woman were sitting on couch with blanket around them - guess the air cond was too much for them (fine for me). Rooms are small, with rails on the ceiling (so they can walk on your back) have sliding doors with semi translucent panels.
Had Jenny, virtually no English, nice enough looking lady, maybe mid 30's, short.
Massage was worth the $25 - a word of caution - I usually ask for strong in these places as their idea of strong is what I consider medium. DO NOT ask for strong unless you really want a very strong massage and back walk. I asked her to tone it down a bit. Got the full hour with all the work with me lying prone. Very little oil used and hot towel cleanup. No "accidental" brushes (not even close). I gave her a $15 tip that she was literally thrilled with and she made sure to write her cell # and her name on the business card.

This place appears to be totally legit (at least with Jenny anyway) although the card says they have a VIP Room Body work 1 hr / 35. I don't know what that means as I didn't see the card until I was leaving.
It is worth noting that there is a different price structure at night and one hour will run you $35.

For the extra ten bucks you get the privilege of listening to really, really bad singing in the Chinese karaoke place there, along with the inevitable loud drunks in the halls and stairs having arguments and fights or just being generally loud and drunk.

But for those of us who are slaves to our automobiles at least parking isn't a complete nightmare at those hours.

Gave a ten buck tip on the way out. I didn't get a business card, much less one with a cell # on it. LOL.

No matter, it's not like I'd be going back.

Oh and yeah, the house and service... Slight smell of stale spit on part of the face hole in the table, and the gal who took care of me, after rubbing the sleep dust out of her eyes, and sniffling half the time, was strong as an ox. Holy shit.

It is worth noting that there is a different price structure at night and one hour will run you $35.

For the extra ten bucks you get the privilege of listening to really, really bad singing in the Chinese karaoke place there, along with the inevitable loud drunks in the halls and stairs having arguments and fights or just being generally loud and drunk.

But for those of us who are slaves to our automobiles at least parking isn't a complete nightmare at those hours.

Gave a ten buck tip on the way out. I didn't get a business card, much less one with a cell # on it. LOL.

No matter, it's not like I'd be going back.

Oh and yeah, the house and service... Slight smell of stale spit on part of the face hole in the table, and the gal who took care of me, after rubbing the sleep dust out of her eyes, and sniffling half the time, was strong as an ox. Holy shit.
One of the advantages of being semiretired as I am is being able to go to these places 1st thing when they open. Parking is easy as you can either pick a street that just ended street cleaning restriction hours or you can park in Target parking w/o driving around waiting for someone to leave. They probably cleaned up the room from the day before and the girl is freshly showered and not worn out from a long day of work and probably has not eaten some of that god awful stuff they cook up during the day for breakfast and has brushed her teeth. Also, many of the drunks tend to start drinking until much later. I never heard karaoke (Chinese or otherwise) in the morning (there's probably a correlation to the with the drinking starting later). Add to this you get the pick of the women and the price is cheaper. The women appreciate you more also as you have just come from a nice morning workout at the (usually empty) workout at the gym and are freshly showered.

I wholly recommend this approach.

If you can't go early during the week because of work I recommend you go early on the weekends.

I find that legit places always offer something that I call the extended tease. They are not allowed to actually touch your cock but they have no problem helping you get off especially if you have established yourself as a good tipper. One thing I don't like about HJ places is the jackhammer HJ I don't like my cock being roughed up by some girl who just wants you to finish fast. I usually go for 90 min at legit places the first 45 is legit massage and for the last 45 I have a raging hardon while I'm teased around my butt thighs ballls and nipples. I also help out by stroking myself to the edge and stopping I let her rub my stomach and nipples and taint while I try not to shoot my load. I go to three different places that have been reviewed as strictly therapeutic and get this treatment. Sometimes I finish myself off sometimes I don't I always tip well 40 and the women are happy btw they also allow free roaming. Anyone else into the extended tease at "legit places"

2307 #A
Jericho Tpke, Garden City, NY
516-497-3337

As far as I know this is a legit Spa. The massage is so good I never tried looking for extras. It's Korean owned with mostly Chinese girls ages low 20's to mid 30's. These girls really know what they are doing give you a very legitimate massage. If you have any back or neck pains or muscle cramps these girls will get the knots out and you will feel like a new man walking out the door when it's over. These girls live off the tips, work very hard. If you feel they did a wonderful job please tip them well. If you ask for hard they will give you very hard so I would suggest medium or soft. The inside is set up just like these pics with massage tables with curtains on 1 side and chairs on the other side of the room.
http://newgardenspausa.com/images/(8) desktop-gallery__size960-750.jpg

The prices are very reasonable for body massage in that area.
30 min 25
60 min 35
90 min 50
120min 65

Plenty of parking within the shopping center. If you plan on going in late afternoon or evening I would suggest calling ahead as they can get very busy. Otherwise if you plan on visiting early afternoon you can just walk in and they will set you up. The place is very clean but as with the majority of massage tables they are somewhat uncomfortable as all massage tables are.

On a side note approx 1 mile west from this spa on Jericho you can stop off at Umberto's Pizzeria just past Lakeville Road. They have been rated #1 Pizzeria on Long Island a few times and you will know why if you stop in and try the pizza.

Happy Feet
131-08 40 RD 2FL
Flushing, NY
929-278-0228

This place is in the building that has the aquarium store in it right across from the Skyview center off of CP making parking easy (1st 3 hrs free). Use the 40th RD entrance and walk across the small outside lot right to the sidewalk. Even better if you park in that lot but sometimes blocked off for some reason.
Price is $20/ hr (not a typo - $20) Business card they gave me says 30/hr buy 5 get 1 free but they charge 20. Strange - maybe trying to drum up business.
You need to take elevator up to 2nd floor - the elevator on the street - not the one up the steps.
Solid walls that don't go up to ceiling with curtains in doorways.
Place is very clean with paper on the tables covering the towels underneath. No box of tissues - just tray with the lotions used

Started off with Tina 4 weeks ago. Excellent massage skills. No hot stones but hot towels were ok.
Used just the right amount of oil. Found some knotted muscles in my back (she went straight to the knots right away and said - hmmm- you work all day on computer?) and perfectly worked them out.
Although I only wanted a legit massage place, I put my hand on her calf. No problem. Ended up with rubbing her ass and tits OTC. UTC was not allowed. Tipped 15.
Saw her 4 times once a week.

Went back couple days ago and Tina was gone. Picked Coco.
Good massage - not excellent like Tina's but good enough. I was lying face down w/o towel on me and she didn't bother to put it on me.
End up getting one of the girls out and sucked on her tit. Was difficult as she had a push up bra on - she helped release one for me. Got hand down her panties. Put her hand on genius jr and she completed HE.
If you want the extras you need to be assertive as she is concerned about others in the place. Tipped 20.

All the girls are reasonably attractive and last 2 times I was there the were in late 20's. Tina and Coco were in mid 30's.
If you want a decent legit massage this is inexpensive place to go to with the possibility of extras. Please be decent with your tips as with a 20 door fee can't see how the owner (never there) can pay them much.

Foot Heaven
16 Pell Street
Off of Bowery and south of Canal
212-962-6588
No hanky and no panky
This place is awesome for the best foot reflexology in the city.

I had a friend who picked up his girlfriend in Wiiliamsburg. Had dinner at a fancy place in Manhattan and then took her to foot heaven. They both had foot and back massages and then went back to his place. If Bill Cosby would have done this, he would never had to resort to quaaludes.

They stay open late-11:30-12 midnight.

I have been here a number of times and
periodically have walked out in a state of nirvana.

I went to Happy Feet (131-08 40 RD 2FL Flushing, NY) today. The place is exactly as Genius described a couple of posts down. It was very clean, I was provided with fresh towels, and the girls were not bad looking at all. I got Lisa, probably in her mid 30s with a nice MILFy look going on. I did spot a couple of cute 20 somethings, but I didn't get their names. The massage was very good. She worked out some kinks and I felt relaxed and refreshed when I walked out. The price was $20 for the hour, I tipped $15, and she was happy. There was nothing sensual about the massage so if that is what you are looking for, you would probably do better looking elsewhere. Are extras available here? Maybe (like everywhere else, including high end spas in fancy resorts). Were they available to me? Definitely not. One thing I did notice was that the place was very busy. You have a very good chance of bumping into somebody when you go there. While there, I heard ladies, couples, and single guys all arriving for massages. It was quite busy. I would go again as it is a bargain for a quality massage.

pokler

Power Bottom
Foot Heaven
16 Pell Street
Off of Bowery and south of Canal
212-962-6588
No hanky and no panky
This place is awesome for the best foot reflexology in the city.

I had a friend who picked up his girlfriend in Wiiliamsburg. Had dinner at a fancy place in Manhattan and then took her to foot heaven. They both had foot and back massages and then went back to his place. If Bill Cosby would have done this, he would never had to resort to quaaludes.

They stay open late-11:30-12 midnight.

I have been here a number of times and
periodically have walked out in a state of nirvana.
And drag my girl friend down to this skid row part of town ? If I had a gf that is.

Went a week ago and saw Coco. Took 90 minutes for $30. Massage was pretty good as usual. Had no towel on the whole time. I did lots of rubbing her ass and crotch OTC. In turn during massage of my ass buns she would "accidently" massage down my ass crack and brush against my balls. On the flip got one of the girls out to suck on. Those push up bras must be made by same company that makes chastity belts as it was impossible for me to get her tit out - after seeing me struggle she pulled one out for me.

Put my hand down her panties and started to pull everything down. Her eyes grew wide and she made motion toward the other girl in the office area. I persisted and made kiss her mound. when I saw no resistance I got off the table and pulled her pants and panties off, gently guided her to the table and started DATY. Nice and clean and fresh. After about 2 minutes of this I felt her move her hands down to mine and intertwined fingers with me. Another 2 minutes and felt her hips flatten out giving me more access. Another 2 minutes and started feeling her pump against my face. All of a sudden she releases my hands, grabs the pillow, puts it over her face (to muffle sounds I assume) and spasms like crazy against my face. A couple of long seconds of this and she pushes my face away, takes the pillow off her face and just lies there with her eyes closed. I reached down to my shoe ( the old "condom in my shoe trick") and take out a condom. She opens her eyes when she hears me rip the rapper, her eyes get wide and she makes pointing motions to where the other girl is in the office area. I make a shush sound and motion putting my finger to my mouth and the put on the condom and slide in. Really tight and she was fully cooperative when I put her legs to wrap the around my waist and hands around my neck. Funny, no kissing was allowed.

When I was done she tore off a piece of the table paper for me to wrap up the evidence, she put on her pants and we resumed the remained of the massage as if nothing happened.

Tipped her 50 on my way out (total damage was 30 + 50) and when she saw the amount gave me a big smile and hug.

You never know with these places.

Genius which one was coco? I went there yesterday myself and got the old one. she had fun calling me fat boy:(:(:(.. anyways how did she look like? was she one of the younger ones?

Went a week ago and saw Coco. Took 90 minutes for $30. Massage was pretty good as usual. Had no towel on the whole time. I did lots of rubbing her ass and crotch OTC. In turn during massage of my ass buns she would "accidently" massage down my ass crack and brush against my balls. On the flip got one of the girls out to suck on. Those push up bras must be made by same company that makes chastity belts as it was impossible for me to get her tit out - after seeing me struggle she pulled one out for me.

Put my hand down her panties and started to pull everything down. Her eyes grew wide and she made motion toward the other girl in the office area. I persisted and made kiss her mound. when I saw no resistance I got off the table and pulled her pants and panties off, gently guided her to the table and started DATY. Nice and clean and fresh. After about 2 minutes of this I felt her move her hands down to mine and intertwined fingers with me. Another 2 minutes and felt her hips flatten out giving me more access. Another 2 minutes and started feeling her pump against my face. All of a sudden she releases my hands, grabs the pillow, puts it over her face (to muffle sounds I assume) and spasms like crazy against my face. A couple of long seconds of this and she pushes my face away, takes the pillow off her face and just lies there with her eyes closed. I reached down to my shoe ( the old "condom in my shoe trick") and take out a condom. She opens her eyes when she hears me rip the rapper, her eyes get wide and she makes pointing motions to where the other girl is in the office area. I make a shush sound and motion putting my finger to my mouth and the put on the condom and slide in. Really tight and she was fully cooperative when I put her legs to wrap the around my waist and hands around my neck. Funny, no kissing was allowed.

When I was done she tore off a piece of the table paper for me to wrap up the evidence, she put on her pants and we resumed the remained of the massage as if nothing happened.

Tipped her 50 on my way out (total damage was 30 + 50) and when she saw the amount gave me a big smile and hug.

pokler

Power Bottom

Very nice but next time if you get her to kiss I'll know you really are a genius .

I believe Coco is one of the older one. The one with huge tits. The young one is name Abby.
Don't know about older as my frame of reference is perhaps different than yours, but Coco does not have huge tits - typical Asian tits but made to look like she has some cleavage with a push up bra. She does have a very large areola compared to the rest of the breast- maybe 3" in diameter. Push up bra was so tight that I couldn't get my hand down into it to pop out her tit - she was kind enough to offer assistance.

So I stop in a little after 12 and the place was empty. The old lady ask if I had an appointment I said no and she called out the young girl. $20for the hour and started to undress when I notice a sign on the wall. It state no erotic massage and to keep underwear on. I took my off and laid on the table. It was one of the best legit massage I ever received. I do plan on a return visit.

During my session I heard people coming in and one guy kept asking fora room with a door. When he realize that their are none he left. The same with the others so I guess genius review had people showing up thinking their we're going toget the same. It's a three room with curtain setup so don't think much will happen here.

Don't know about older as my frame of reference is perhaps different than yours, but Coco does not have huge tits - typical Asian tits but made to look like she has some cleavage with a push up bra. She does have a very large areola compared to the rest of the breast- maybe 3" in diameter. Push up bra was so tight that I couldn't get my hand down into it to pop out her tit - she was kind enough to offer assistance.
holy crap 3"????? that's twice the size of a shot glass

I guess that's it for Coco at Happy Feet. I was there earlier today and got a totally legit but kick ass massage with no hints of extras (towel over my privates the entire time). While getting my massage no fewer than 3 guys entered, asked for Coco, and left when they were told that she was no longer working. I asked my masseuse about her and she told me that she was doing bad things and the boss told her not to come back. I think she got too popular overnight and management might have guessed why she became popular. I think they are trying to keep this place legit.

By the way, when I walked into Happy Feet today, I considered asking for Coco. I'm glad I didn't. I would have been the first of four asking for her, and since I was planning on staying anyway they would have asked how I know about her and why is she so popular.