Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

Angel Touch 917-530-9167
I wouldn't repeat.
On Roosevelt, ground floor, right next to a church parking lot! Rang the white bell and a fairly pretty girl answers (7/10). About 30, 5ft6, 135lbs or so wearing a tight dress that barely covers her ass and she has nice legs, so I stay, 40 for the hour. She has very poor english so I didn't catch her name. Its an apartment, not a store. She leads me to the back room with a window a/c. It has a massage table, chair and not much else, very dark. The ceiling has wires strung across so you can divide up the room in 2 with sheets but not today. Walls go to the ceiling. I get undressed, no shower of any kind. She starts with a little massage which was poor. When she was up by my head, I stroked her thighs and ass utc and she immediately sprayed my hands with alcohol. The rub didn't last long and I flipped. She asked the million dollar question and I said everything. She said 100, I said 80, she said no and I gave in because she was hot. The rest of this story is not so good. She pulled down her top (nice Bs) but wouldn't take off the dress. She had a jungle down there. Lots of alcohol spray everywhere. I sucked the titties and she went down CBJ. Then to mish where she locked her legs around me. I didn't mind and stayed in this position quite a while. She was trying to make me come but I lasted pretty good. She was not into it but I finally blasted and pumped until I was exhausted. Got off her, and saw I had 20 min left so I wanted round 2 HJ. She said no, too busy, you go. I said no, more massage. She rubbed for 3 more minutes, said get dressed, and left the room. My mood was gone so I got dressed, walked out of the room and told some other lady I was unhappy. She said, I would get longer session next time. No way. At least she was young and pretty.

I was going to go to Flushing today now reading these reviews I lost my motivation due to all the shitty experiences listed below. Looks like we need a monger 101 review again there is clearly a dire need for it. $140 for UTC/HJ is unacceptable. Would you pay $25 for a hot dog and soda outside of a baseball stadium? Remember this doesn't just hurt your pockets, it hurts ours too. This is what I have learned from almost 4 years of mongering. I hope this helps and Admin if you feel this is too much you can delete. Just trying to help pay it forward:

Here is the method I use if going to TOFTT at a new place Be a Man respect your money so the next monger can also be respected. Do not get undressed until negotiations are complete. (But if they don't ask for money ahead then great just proceed) Show them with actions they need YOU not the other way around. As a customer your main power is in the ability to decline services:

1) For a New Place: Choose the SHORTEST time option ask how much. If they say $40/hr 1/2 hour in Queens it is at least HE. If they say $30 or lower it's likely legit. Adjust expectations accordingly.
2) Now if they say "No Half Hour" and demand $60 all-in for 1 hour, you make sure you get the girl you want and you make sure you get FS. If they say no or catch an attitude then LEAVE IMMEDIATELY - There is no point in paying for the full hour at place where you only get HE and you know the massage will be crap and they will rush you out after 30 min. Here is why:

The Math (Average Queens Prices, may vary by locale):
Option A: $100 HJ (60 house + 40 tip) 1 hour
Option B: $80 HJ (40 house + 40 tip) 1/2 hour
Option C: $65 HJ (45 house + 20 tip) This is what I pay outside of Flushing with my converted legit option. (I have also taken the 1/2 hour option and paid $50 in total.)
Option D: Flushing Only - $50 HJ ($30 house + 20 tip) 1 hour

Long story short: Why would you pay more for the same result? Oh and don't allow them to up-sell you on additional cost for UTC/Roaming especially in Flushing. It's BS and a scam tactic!

For the BJ (Bo Jackson) fans: I don't like BJs because it is gray area where they try to milk more tips to do everything BUT take it in their hooter. A lot of times the price structure has it priced only 20 less than FS but 40 more than HJ. The Math doesn't make sense because they will charge you 80 tip for a BJ at some places where for the same 80 you could 2 BJ sessions at a fast house that are likely better quality. You might as well just get FS at AMP because it will include BJ to get junior ready anyway. If not, you should really just goto a fast house where you get the best ROI for BJs. Even if we are talking flushing and say you can get a good price: 40 house + 60 for BJ. It is not worth it comparatively unless you get an ACTUALLY GOOD THERAPEUTIC massage. If you can, more power to you. But I would not attempt this negotiation at a place you have not been before.

FS is far simpler and runs from about 80 quick to 120 for 45 min. You should not be paying more than 120 for FS in Flushing. If you are there is a problem. It is a hassle but you need to get your legit massage elsewhere and then get FS after. I learned this best practice after about a year into mongering. You get enhanced blood flow from an actually good therapeutic massage and now it's time for jimmy to get to work he is ready as soon as the ST begins at your clearly HE/FS place. Your total expenditure for the night should not be more than $200 for a GREAT massage and at least GOOD FS. Become an expert you can get it even lower than that. Set it up to visit places within a few blocks of each other. In Flushing it's possible.

3) Now if you get past this point and she begins the ST and it sucks etc. or if the massage is extremely bad (talking lower than 4/10) then you need to LEAVE and get NO EXTRAS period. Cut your losses. If she can't even do a half hearted (5/10) massage what makes you think her other techniques will be good? There is a good chance it will suck. If you are at a FS place and you think it will suck, give her NO tip if it's less than 5 minutes in, and ask for the house money back. If after it already began, negotiate to get the 1/2 house fee back and give her 20 tip if you haven't slid the jimmy in, and 40 if you have. 9 out of 10 times this action alone of showing balls will have them eager to give you to another girl to recoup the potential loss money. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

These chicks are asking for tip upfront, you better had be confirming available services up front. Also see if you can haggle down based on the conditions of the place. If the place has no A/C and looks like a rat's den, when you are moving to leave if they say "wait hold on" or whatever say you want $10 off because "very dirty". This is a psychological tactic if it's a slow day it will work.

Here's also what helps me avoid unnecessary bad experiences:

1) As mentioned above Specialization. Go to legit only and afterwards go to a clearly HE or FS place (whichever you prefer). The legit place will relax you and then if you goto a place that is clearly offering more that is the least amount of negotiation and stress. Everybody wins nobody gets disappointed.
2) If you wanna take a risk and TOFTT have a drink beforehand to relax you so they don't think you are LE - As some guys seem to have that issue which leads to no extras (but not more than 2 servings please) and please don't be afraid to say NO and just LEAVE. I think you guys are letting these ladies push you around and turn you upside down and empty your wallets. Don't you have enough of your GF or Wife doing that at home???
3) For the guys who want YOUNG girls only. If not young DO NOT COMPROMISE JUST LEAVE. It will never get better during the session. Also DO NOT expect FS from a girl under 30 period in an official AMP establishment. They feel too entitled to give it up, unless it's a straight up 120 buck place (not a storefront AMP) you're not guaranteed it AT ALL. PERIOD. The $120 places are the only places you are 100% guaranteed it and remember it's not 1 hour it's 45 minutes (if that). LITTLE TO NO MASSAGE...
4) Now if you don't care about age but you prefer good service at a great price that is easier. Be a repeat customer at a "questionable" place where you like the massage. Get in good with the Mama-san and you will get what you need. When you have the Mama-san on your side almost ANYTHING is possible. But it takes time and loyalty.

I was going to go to Flushing today now reading these reviews I lost my motivation due to all the shitty experiences listed below. Looks like we need a monger 101 review again there is clearly a dire need for it. $140 for UTC/HJ is unacceptable. Would you pay $25 for a hot dog and soda outside of a baseball stadium? Remember this doesn't just hurt your pockets, it hurts ours too. This is what I have learned from almost 4 years of mongering. I hope this helps and Admin if you feel this is too much you can delete. Just trying to help pay it forward:

Here is the method I use if going to TOFTT at a new place Be a Man respect your money so the next monger can also be respected. Do not get undressed until negotiations are complete. (But if they don't ask for money ahead then great just proceed) Show them with actions they need YOU not the other way around. As a customer your main power is in the ability to decline services:

1) For a New Place: Choose the SHORTEST time option ask how much. If they say $40/hr 1/2 hour in Queens it is at least HE. If they say $30 or lower it's likely legit. Adjust expectations accordingly.
2) Now if they say "No Half Hour" and demand $60 all-in for 1 hour, you make sure you get the girl you want and you make sure you get FS. If they say no or catch an attitude then LEAVE IMMEDIATELY - There is no point in paying for the full hour at place where you only get HE and you know the massage will be crap and they will rush you out after 30 min. Here is why:

Option C: $65 HJ (45 house + 20 tip) This is what I pay outside of Flushing with my converted legit option. (I have also taken the 1/2 hour option and paid $50 in total.)

Long story short: Why would you pay more for the same result? Oh and don't allow them to up-sell you on additional cost for UTC/Roaming especially in Flushing. It's BS and a scam tactic!

For the BJ (Bo Jackson) fans: I don't like BJs because it is gray area where they try to milk more tips to do everything BUT take it in their hooter. A lot of times the price structure has it priced only 20 less than FS but 40 more than HJ. The Math doesn't make sense because they will charge you 80 tip for a BJ at some places where for the same 80 you could 2 BJ sessions at a fast house that are likely better quality. You might as well just get FS at AMP because it will include BJ to get junior ready anyway. If not, you should really just goto a fast house where you get the best ROI for BJs. Even if we are talking flushing and say you can get a good price: 40 house + 60 for BJ. It is not worth it comparatively unless you get an ACTUALLY GOOD THERAPEUTIC massage. If you can, more power to you. But I would not attempt this negotiation at a place you have not been before.

FS is far simpler and runs from about 80 quick to 120 for 45 min. You should not be paying more than 120 for FS in Flushing. If you are there is a problem. It is a hassle but you need to get your legit massage elsewhere and then get FS after. I learned this best practice after about a year into mongering. You get enhanced blood flow from an actually good therapeutic massage and now it's time for jimmy to get to work he is ready as soon as the ST begins at your clearly HE/FS place. Your total expenditure for the night should not be more than $200 for a GREAT massage and at least GOOD FS. Become an expert you can get it even lower than that. Set it up to visit places within a few blocks of each other. In Flushing it's possible.

3) Now if you get past this point and she begins the ST and it sucks etc. or if the massage is extremely bad (talking lower than 4/10) then you need to LEAVE and get NO EXTRAS period. Cut your losses. If she can't even do a half hearted (5/10) massage what makes you think her other techniques will be good? There is a good chance it will suck. If you are at a FS place and you think it will suck, give her NO tip if it's less than 5 minutes in, and ask for the house money back. If after it already began, negotiate to get the 1/2 house fee back and give her 20 tip if you haven't slid the jimmy in, and 40 if you have. 9 out of 10 times this action alone of showing balls will have them eager to give you to another girl to recoup the potential loss money. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

These chicks are asking for tip upfront, you better had be confirming available services up front. Also see if you can haggle down based on the conditions of the place. If the place has no A/C and looks like a rat's den, when you are moving to leave if they say "wait hold on" or whatever say you want $10 off because "very dirty". This is a psychological tactic if it's a slow day it will work.

1) As mentioned above Specialization. Go to legit only and afterwards go to a clearly HE or FS place (whichever you prefer). The legit place will relax you and then if you goto a place that is clearly offering more that is the least amount of negotiation and stress. Everybody wins nobody gets disappointed.
2) If you wanna take a risk and TOFTT have a drink beforehand to relax you so they don't think you are LE - As some guys seem to have that issue which leads to no extras (but not more than 2 servings please) and please don't be afraid to say NO and just LEAVE. I think you guys are letting these ladies push you around and turn you upside down and empty your wallets. Don't you have enough of your GF or Wife doing that at home???
3) For the guys who want YOUNG girls only. If not young DO NOT COMPROMISE JUST LEAVE. It will never get better during the session. Also DO NOT expect FS from a girl under 30 period in an official AMP establishment. They feel too entitled to give it up, unless it's a straight up 120 buck place (not a storefront AMP) you're not guaranteed it AT ALL. PERIOD. The $120 places are the only places you are 100% guaranteed it and remember it's not 1 hour it's 45 minutes (if that). LITTLE TO NO MASSAGE...
4) Now if you don't care about age but you prefer good service at a great price that is easier. Be a repeat customer at a "questionable" place where you like the massage. Get in good with the Mama-san and you will get what you need. When you have the Mama-san on your side almost ANYTHING is possible. But it takes time and loyalty.
Literary gold. Thanks for taking the time.

So I'm an experienced hobbyist but new to the boards here. I wanted to contribute some reviews before I asked questions...

35-20 147street, office building. Massage is $40 for the hour. Not gross or anything but place could be cleaner. Table shower room is small dark and intimate which I like, I always feel like a zoo animal getting hosed down in bigger more brightly lit rooms. Girls are average to decent looking, never had anyone that I had to pass on. High turnover of girls, almost always someone different every time I go. Massages are usually poor to OK in quality, never therapeutic. I've never has full service but have had all kinds of extras, I don't think anything is off limits here. Girls always try to give good service, I'm always respectful and I'm always treated nicely. I usually leave $40 tip for HE, if I want a BJ its usually $60. I don't pay extra for the clothes to come off if I'm getting a BJ, if thats a problem I'll be fine with my HE and stick with the $40 tip. I'm friendly, respectful and firm; I leave the choice to them $40 HE clothes on or $60 BJ clothes off. They usually take the clothes off but not always.

Apple spa 150-03 Northern Blvd. Massage is $45 for the hour. Nice selection of pretty young girls here, 4 to choose from when I went. I picked a really beautiful young girl massage me. What she had in looks though she lacked in service. Crappy massage, rushed me through HE. Something I like about AMPs is that most treat you like a king, they get your shoes, button your shirt, get you water. That concept of service was lost on this girl. She just rushed me through like she was working an assembly line. I guess she felt entitled because she was pretty. With girls I've never seen before I don't usually negotiate before the massage; if they want too much cash I'll just stick with my HE and tip the $40. I do this so I don't commit to more and find out the girl has no skills when she starts massaging me. Also it gives me negotiating power next time I see her, if there is a next time. This time that really worked for me, because the girl was really nice at first, and I easily would have commited to an $80 BJ based on her looks. Once I saw I was on an assembly line, I decided to stick with my HE, this girl wasn't giving any quality BJs that day.

Also, the table shower room was gross. Hair and crap all over the floor, I wanted to puke. This place seems like it is poorly run with hot young girls to draw clients in. I haven't gone back.

Bobo Spa on Bell Blvd. Place is very clean, well lit and decorated. I went here twice, once the girl shorted me on time, second time everyone went home and left a newbie girl behind to close up. Newbie didn't really want to stay and give the massage, but of course she didn't say that until after she got my money (I offered to go someplace else before starting she said no). She gave a reluctant massage and crappy HE. Like Apple Spa the place has nice looking girls and crappy service. Much cleaner than Apple though. I'm not going back here either.

This seriously ought to be a sticky. Thanks BlastCorps!

http://queens.************/BodyRubs...eautiful-24-hour40hrfree-table-showe/59381905

was here a few days ago. Saw Kitty. She had a nice body and decent face. Cost was 35.00 for the half. There are signs on the wall that say no sexual services, but I have been here before. Her massage was very good. On the flip the negotiation starts. She asks for 50.00 for a topless HJ with groping, I got her down to 40.00, but only because the massage was so good. Very nice finish and cleanup. I still had time left, so she continues with a foot and hand massage that were also very good. Id go back

Went to fast house on union. Got the older one at the door and said i will come back.

Came back after trying 2 other options: Jenny the asian BBW never picked up her phone, tried the $40 Sanford. Guy sounded like he was half asleep and gave me wrong address probably. He said I be down in one minute. While waiting i tried Jenny again and texted another long shot option on WeChat who I've seen in Astoria said she is working someplace in Flushing now. No response from her either. Meanwhile it's been 5-7 minutes this guy is wherever.

So i just walk back to Union and they nearly don't answer the door - I think maybe one was in the bathroom and the other was in a session. I wait and just as I'm about to leave to try Judy on 40th they buzz it. Had to jump back like Spider-Man to catch it.

So i take 30 min for 100 with the younger. She's a space cadet for those who are affected by that. She isn't the best but i got in what i needed. Nice plump ass (for Asian) so I can make it clap in doggy. Of course i got the "You too big" the fake moans etc - Whatever! Felt resistance but I'm not new to this. She's sufficiently lubed and I went slow enoughin the beginning so as not to hurt her. She's tight enough but average sized vagina so she'll be alright. Just an act as usual.

I get some nice palms of the booty and of course get the you hurry please. So i oblige gladly and thrust even harder giving her the full length of the Big Boy and bust soon thereafter about 2 min later.

Whole session probably 15 min CBJ (which was actually solid) Mish and end with doggy. No additional tip obviously. I could have probably held out another 10 min.

Guys always have multiple back-ups and choose shortest option for especially if you are more than 6 inch. And for fast house if girl is not close to what you like just walk. If she's not your type you won't enjoy and you won't bust because you best believe service will suck. Happy Hunting.

So I had some free time and decided to get a massage. Went to the place near the clearview. Awesome massage as usual. Christy was her name. Great body work and at 35/hr can't be beat. Gave her $20 cause it was that good. Drive west on NB and hit up that newish place between 150 and 151 st. The one with the low key awning. Went downstairs and took off shoes for the korean owner. Shown to a room. It was just a curtain not even reaching the floor. Helen was her name. Older, 6/10 face, 8/10 body, 20/10 strength! She tore me apart and put me back together again. Another great massage. Totally legit both times. Would have gone to apple spa but they were renovating/throwing out trash. Kinda ruins the mood... Downstairs kmp may have potential.... Will go back again.

A week ago last Friday I stopped in at 33-70 to CA 15; no white bell.... knocked on the door and after a minute or so Lucy answered. Small 2 room apt set up. went to BR which had two massage tables pushed together.... (nice!) house was $40. Lucy is from Bejing... 4/ 10 looks, 6/10 body, 8/10 attitude. prob. mid 40s but claimed to be 28 as i remember. Started normal massage.... and I knew it would be f/s.... so I just laid on my stomach until the ST started. I liked her kidding around and giggle at start of ST. Massage only about 10 min at most. She pulled off my boxers in the after about 5 min.

I motioned for DATY and she stripped down to nothing and hopped on the table..... opened her legs wide and spread her lips..... when down on her for a while, she was moaning a bit (likely genuine from how wet she got.... but, who cares?) she then says "fuck???" ..... and of course I complied and put a condom on and in mish I held out as long as I could. Pussy not tight from how wet she was .... which was the only neg aspect. Great eye contact and smile during mish....

Alcohol cleanup with paper towel... she seemed to want to give me my hours worth in more massage... but, i decided to give her a tip and leave. No
talk of $$$ other than house fee at the onset. I gave her $60 tip making it $100 total with house fee. could probably have given her $40 or $50 with no problem....

will repeat with Lucy.
Went there today after clearview. Finally found the place in that rabbit warren... Knocked politely and waited. Heard some shuffling but was not let in. Decided to leave and hit up that newish NB place in my other review. Did I need to call CA15 first?...

"Ah yes the EYPS.
One of the (few) advantages of getting older is that youth is relative to me - a 40 year old is young relative to me. Makes mongering a lot easier as I never deal with EYPS as I'm not interested in the young ones and the 40 yr olds are happy to have me interested in them."

My sentiments exactly.

I gave the place a try on Roosevelt ave listed below. I wanted to see if it was a former Utr favorite that re surface and in the beginning I didn't think so until on my way out I saw her. I will be going back asking for her.

35-12 Farrington

avoid this place!

I figure I give it a try and as I rang the bell a nice looking lady open the door. The table shower was ok as she kept pulling my A-hole open. In my mind I though she was cleaning it to rim me later. Back to the room and the massage started (if you could call it tha) She was pushing down on my body with a towel on me. After about 5 min the towel came off. She started using oil, well the amount of oil that she used I could of bath in it for days. Then the flip and more oil and 5 min into this she started with How Much tip I give her? I said depend on service! she kept saying it and said pay first. I said no pay later. she said how much so I was getting piss so I said if you give HJ $20 and BJ $50 FS $80 and she said no only HJ $40 but no touch me. You touch me HJ$60. no BJ or FS here.
So I said ok $40 and the hj started so my hands started to go up that mind dress but she had on a pair of shorts. and work its way to the B cups. She was Jerking me saying $60 you touch me and kept telling her to be quiet and enjoy.

I pop and it was the worst clean up in history. I get dress so I can get home and shower. I give her the $40 and she wouldn't let me out so I said you don't want and try to take it back to which point she said Twenty more and I said no . She then told me don't come back.

Stay away from this place. Also Apple Spa at 150-03 Northern stay away from there also.

BH

Was checking out the talent on 40th Ave in Flushing Thurs. nite after midnight. Saw quite a few ladies on the street looking for business but wanted to see what was on Roosevelt. Walked around the block and saw 2 ladies in front of Gong Spa that were doable. Decided to walk back to 40th to see if anyone new came out when I saw an Asian woman and Asian guy walk into the park near Tao spa. The park was open but it was dark and no one else was there. I decided to be a voyeur and hung out to see what was going to happen. Well, they sat down on a bench near the basketball court and it looked like she was going down on the guy but it was too dark to see if she was giving him a bj or inspecting his fly zipper. I don't know if she was from one of the spas, but this was an interesting sight. I didn't hang out to see them finish so I can't confirm if she was a worker or civilian. I needed a guaranteed BBBJ so went to Jessica Spa on CP to see Amy for a BBBJCIMTC. It's never been mentioned in this thread, but can anyone confirm what I reported about the park ?

Yang Zhou Spa, Northern Blvd & 202. Open til 9 M. Woman and man in 30s run with several women. $45 / hour. Clean professional reliable storefront spa with vestibule so you don’t stand on the street. Pay house and tip upon departure, without any comment from woman.
Twice had 30ish attractive woman, solid massage, attention to the boys on ST, good experience on flip. Then after hot towels puts on your shorts and continues for rest of the hour.
Twice has late 20s long hair woman with glasses. Good massage skills, then surprisingly her ST is with her tongue, on flip ST continues on the boys til the end. On second visit quietly asked about 2 times today, she immediately whispered to shut up people will hear but then immediately adjusted her services. Unclear what / how to investigate other possibilities when one has one’s head in a hole in the table.
Good reliably shop.