Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

"Bit of work" is an understatement...

Many are no longer downtown Flushing and YMMV in terms of cooperation when you finally get there.

The inaccessibility combined with the dearth of options - Unless you live nearby, not worth the trek.

Blast,

There's one across the street from BJ on college point

Another is on 41st across the street from the parking lot. Both advertise on BP.

Avery, has one that moved from prince st. Their call or text me every week about new talent.

Union st has several as well as leavitt

In CT it's all over!

BH

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bit of work" is an understatement...

Many are no longer downtown Flushing and YMMV in terms of cooperation when you finally get there.

The inaccessibility combined with the dearth of options - Unless you live nearby, not worth the trek.

Blast,

Theirs one across the street from BJ on college point

Another is on 41st across the street from the parking lot. Both advertise on BP.

Avery, has one that moved from prince st. Their call or text me every week about new talent.

Union st has several as well as leavitt

In CT it's all over!

BH
Are the workers at these places 30 or under ? They were all young and accommodating at the old 120 places.

Are the workers at these places 30 or under ? They were all young and accommodating at the old 120 places.

Both the place across BJ was young and 41th had young and old.

Avery had some young one lately 3 week ago had a 24 yr old Japanese girl. Tight as a virgin.

Both the place across BJ was young and 41th had young and old.

Avery had some young one lately 3 week ago had a 24 yr old Japanese girl. Tight as a virgin.
Thanks. I'll check them out when I can and report back.

Jornay, so who would know? From your avatar, I'd of thought you're Ashkenazi, not Sephardic.
Señor Joyboy, being from Buenos Aires, I am darker than my avatar but it's still a pretty good reflection of how I look. After leaving Argentina in the 2001, I lived in Shanghai for business, that's where my love for Asian pu$$y came to life. Now I live in Flushing, so when work and religious duties permit, I smash Chinese girls whenever I can.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I hear Beunos Aires became quite a home for American expats. Supposedly it is the Paris of South America with reasonable prices for apartments, except I also heard that if you wanted to buy real estate you had to come with a briefcase full of US dollars becuase of the high inflation rate and instability of the currency.

I hear Beunos Aires became quite a home for American expats. Supposedly it is the Paris of South America with reasonable prices for apartments, except I also heard that if you wanted to buy real estate you had to come with a briefcase full of US dollars becuase of the high inflation rate and instability of the currency.
Slinky, if you can make your money in America and move to Argentina you may live like a king, beautiful women, great food, beautiful country. But to live and work there and earn money in pesos us crazy, hence why I left for Shanghai.

Señor Joyboy, being from Buenos Aires, I am darker than my avatar but it's still a pretty good reflection of how I look. After leaving Argentina in the 2001, I lived in Shanghai for business, that's where my love for Asian pu$$y came to life. Now I live in Flushing, so when work and religious duties permit, I smash Chinese girls whenever I can.
Mine started with a random message to a random chinese girl on MySpace, she ended up coming to US for grad school...i pounded that for a year until she went back, and then the obsession took off and I was never the same. Thus, here i am...

By the way, I went back to 35-12 Farrington and saw Kiki again. Feeling bad about overpaying last time (imagine that, a Jew overpaying?) After the massage and the flip I asked for bj, she says ok 100 right? I says no 50. I told her she overcharged me last time and it's 50 or I walk, she counters ok 60, I says 60 and no goshdarned Saran wrap and no jimmy either. She was none to happy but complied nonetheless.
I used the money I saved and got some delicious xiao long bao, it wasn't kosher but let's keep that between us.

By the way, I went back to 35-12 Farrington and saw Kiki again. Feeling bad about overpaying last time (imagine that, a Jew overpaying?) After the massage and the flip I asked for bj, she says ok 100 right? I says no 50. I told her she overcharged me last time and it's 50 or I walk, she counters ok 60, I says 60 and no goshdarned Saran wrap and no jimmy either. She was none to happy but complied nonetheless.
I used the money I saved and got some delicious xiao long bao, it wasn't kosher but let's keep that between us.
Good going. This is the place I walked out of recently. Could you describe Kiki to me?

Oasis Spa, 35-?? (24?) Union St. 3rd floor, Provider Kelly. 5'6" or so, mid 30's, face/bod 7/10. House fee $0. Fair to poor english, small rooms walls don't go to ceiling and curtians only. Nice disposition ( I speak a little Chinese, they are always shocked that a white guy does this). She pulled the boxers off at the onset, Asked for medium..... got a very sensual full body light rub with a proper amount of oil.... really nice and relaxing, not a deep tissue thing but just nice. Not shy around the boys .... on flip... no $$ talk, proceeded the front rub... I started OTC.... nice firm long legs, not bubble butt but not flat ass, little pouch. Asked if I wanted a HE ( HJ motion...) but since her head was down there I thought I was going to get a BBBJ.... which I think may be available, or at least a CBJ. Played with kitty OTC reached into her bra (C's ??) then popped. Clean up with hot towel... very thorough. tipped $35 she was pleased and I was on my way. I will repeat, sweet girl, nice rub, no money talk and no resistance on OTC kitty rub, non-machine jerk... nice and slow.
Sounds like good service.

347-399-7517

Tina

So I get excited by the fact about what they are quoting here. All girls 18-23? Interesting! I get on the 7 train and hike my way over here yesterday afternoon. More from curiosity at this point then anything else. The place is in the middle of what looks like an industrial area. 36-09B as mentioned below. Its a basement joint. The set up is really weird. As you enter the door, the first thing that hits you is a pungent dirty gym sock smell that overpowers this place. This should have been my cue to leave but behind this door was Tina. She was wearing a white dress. Chinese, looks about 20 and said that she was 23. 5-4, 105 pounds. As I walk in there is a couch on the right where 7 other girls are just sitting down chatting. All knockouts! So they do have that going for them here. Now for the bad...

Enter a dark tiny room with a thin curtain separating me from a hallway with many of these little cubicles. She asks me to strip and lay face down after handing over the housefee of 40. I asked about the TS and she said the water is cold. Then begins a 15 minute massage where her technique closely resembles how martha stewart would ice a cake. No pressure at all just kind of moving her hands around. She does speak great English. She asks me to turn over and "massages" my chest and thighs. Then a few minutes later she asks me what I would like. I say everything. She smiles and says "we don't do that." Fuck! She whispers - 60 for HJ, 100 for HJ with my top off and u touch. I go for the second option as I trekked all the way over any way. She has a nice C top, natural, beautiful mostly areola nips. She gets on CG still wearing panties, grinds me for a bit then applies oil and goes to work. Mechanical and after a while, i grab her hand on me to show her how. I kiss her beautiful tits and finally I cum maybe 20 minutes later or so. Now at this point she asks if I would like a hot towel and I insist on the TS - even if cold. Mostly because, I don't want to know how they were making the towels as there was no warmer in the room and this oil was messy and lets not forget the smell. We go in the TS, I am wearing a towel as I walk accross these pretty ladies again and as we go back to the room there is another monger with his shirt off walking out of the curtain next to me. Not discreet at all. From the looks of it, he got the same offer as me but probably figured it wasnt worth it because no one was in there when I got there and he was dressing to leave before I did. Anyway, just to cut this short. Would I go here again? Probably not... In fact, I don't think I will be leaving Manhattan again for this. 140 all in but I would easily gone to Sally's or Sweet instead. The only pro about this place is the girls are definitely hotter and younger but thats about it.

Stay away from this place. I saw some reviews and the backpage ad about his place and decided to give it a shot. It was 4 pm on Thursday. I went down the infamous pink stair case and rang the bell. After a minute or so this horrible looking Chinese girl opens the door. She is UGLY with an attitude. She was young not more than 26 but her young age did not make up for her ugliness. I told her I was here for a massage and she did not understand. I should have just turned around and left but I figured there should be more options inside. So, I went in and asked for a restroom. As I am walking towards the restroom I see about 4 girls, one white, one black and rest Asians, sitting around and eating something. This place was dark with dimmed red lights which made it difficult to make out how they looked but from 6 ft away besides the white girl they were all UGLY, not just your normal ugliness but ugly with some crack house illness. The restroom is filthy, the floor, toilet, sink and the mirror all had layers of filth. This place has never been cleaned. When I was done using the restroom, I walked straight towards the exit. I told the Chinese girl I changed my mind. She was saying something in English but I could not make out exactly what she was saying. My short five minute visit made me sick to my stomach. This place smells worst than the men's locker room. As I walked upstairs this fuckin smell lingers and the UGLY bitches face keeps popping up in my head. Shit!!! I will have nightmares. Stay away this is the worst place ever!!!!

Yang Zhou Spa, Northern Blvd & 202. Open til 9 M. Woman and man in 30s run with several women. $45 / hour. Clean professional reliable storefront spa with vestibule so you don’t stand on the street. Pay house and tip upon departure, without any comment from woman.
Twice had 30ish attractive woman, solid massage, attention to the boys on ST, good experience on flip. Then after hot towels puts on your shorts and continues for rest of the hour.
Twice has late 20s long hair woman with glasses. Good massage skills, then surprisingly her ST is with her tongue, on flip ST continues on the boys til the end. On second visit quietly asked about 2 times today, she immediately whispered to shut up people will hear but then immediately adjusted her services. Unclear what / how to investigate other possibilities when one has one’s head in a hole in the table.
Good reliably shop.
This place is okay. Damage .4+.4. This place was clean and all of the women were in their 30s. She was okay looking about 6/10. The massage wasn't the best but she got the job done. I was able to UTC and OTC she didn't seem to mind. This place has no privacy. I can hear everything that's going on outside. I can even hear one of the girls playing with her phone. I doubt this place offers anything extra. But decent place to keep yourself relaxed.