Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

I wanted to check out Blue Moon Spa on Union but the girls didnt seem to have anything ready. Told me to come back in 45 min --- I wish I did

After some decent reviews on another site, I figured i would give Thai Spa on Union a try --- what a mistake. I showed up yesterday and was quickly ushered into the first stall. Walls almost to the top with doors that look like it should be used in a closet. My provider was Fay Fay, older provider that is probably in her late 40s. She does have a decent set up top, probably large As or small Bs. She had one of those draping sundresses and a somewhat revealing top. There was another girl in the shower when I showed up. But I didnt get a look at her. Started off working on my back. It was a decent and didn't use oil. After about 10-15 mins of pushing and pulling, she applied some oil on my butt. She started massaging my butt and kinda pulling it wide open, maybe she wanted to see if i wiped? lol... Anways, she slowly started the soft touch, massaging my balls and slowing got juniors attention. For the next 5 mins she was stroking Jr and quickly got me excited. I;m thinking to myself, this is gonna be good.

Then I flipped, she asked if I would tip and I responded with a nod. This is where it got uneventful. She started to jackhammer JR like my dick skin was about to come off. I told her to apply more oil and to slow down, we still have 30 mins. I finally got her top down and reached under her dress to feel up a flat ass. I was allowed to touch, but not allowed to go inside or have skin contact. I was only allowed to hold her flat butt cheek. After about 10 mins of this, I finally finished. I asked if she can continue the massage as I still had time. She just pretended she didnt understand Chinese or English. 40 + 40

On my way out, I got a better look at the other girl. She was way younger and somewhat hotter (amp scale 5)

I will probably not repeat and will try out Blue Moon Spa.

Thats hilarious! Thats the next level for sure. She kept telling me that she was young and I make you happy because you smile. I told her that her age didn't matter to me and I'm smiling because I want you to touch my balls. She played the you are so bad game. One thing I left out was the first girl had shorts on under the dress and a big pad. The second girl had full panty hose. And oddly there was a black girl working at the desk with all of these Asians with broken English.
sometimes they will give you a little "accidental brushes" just to get you to buy more time.
if its $30/hr i will take a chance if the massage is good and if her seeing me sport wood doesnt seem to bother her..
sometimes it works and i make a new go to place..othertimes i have to hold their hand to meet my skin puppet..
if she really fights it i just tell her massage me then and then move on to greener pastures...

sometimes they will give you a little "accidental brushes" just to get you to buy more time.
if its $30/hr i will take a chance if the massage is good and if her seeing me sport wood doesnt seem to bother her..
sometimes it works and i make a new go to place..othertimes i have to hold their hand to meet my skin puppet..
if she really fights it i just tell her massage me then and then move on to greener pastures...
If the massage is good and you had the "accidental brushes" and she is reluctant to do the HE (the 3 "ands" ), I recommend when you leave, that you tip based on legit massage only (and give a quick glance down at meager tip in your hand) as you are saying " You give good massage - I like you and will see you again but I want more next time." Be sure to ask her what days she works and if possible get her #). Also, I never buy more time.

Sometimes I think it's like dating a "nice" girl where the protocol is to not f**k or bj on the 1st date because she wants you to know "she isn't that type of girl".

If 2nd session is still non-productive, the worst that has happened is you're out a small amount of $ and time and but you got a nice massage (there are fast houses nearby that you can go to so you don't walk around with blue balls all day) - then move on to greener pastures. This technique has worked more times than not (if the 3 "ands" are met) and a good % of times have eventually lead to FS.

IMHO, many of these girls don't see themselves as sex workers and have to play a little mental game to protect their ego.

me over tipp? cmon..does not happen often, but when i do get a real strong but pinpoint massage i do
not really care if i get a finish..now this is only in the $20 to $30 /hr places. if i can get a HJ for a extra $20
I AM game for it
taking an extra 30 mins is no biggie and
as long as i am parked safely i will take her up on it...
i do agree with you about the mind game,she is not a "bad girl"...
I think other times they might like to see me rise but that is all,maybe worried about getting caught....
as for the fast houses i tried the one off kissena that use to be on bowne and got no answer,,hmmm..
i hope they are still around as price cant be beat...
i checked out a few places on roosevelt 70s to 90s block and Slim pickings.....fugly older and most places were dirty...
some places have hawkers trying to pull clients inside....

thnx
i was parked a block away and wanted to stop there .
i could never remember any location that is not ground floor
and have knocked on doors only to find out i m in the
wrong floor or space...

Hey all, I know it's been a while since I shared but I was hoping for a little help. I am going to be in the flushing area this evening and am looking for a little advice or recommendation on an amp to visit. Looking for somewhere between a simple HE and a FS fast house. I know there is a lot of info to be had by reading this thread but quite honestly I have tried but there is so much info with so much back and forth that I am having a difficult time making sense of it.

Also, I hope I didn't break any rules by putting this question here. If I did I am sorry and it will not happen again. Just didn't seem to make sense to put into the ISO thread based on the specificity of the question. Anyway, thank u in advance.

Hey all, I know it's been a while since I shared but I was hoping for a little help. I am going to be in the flushing area this evening and am looking for a little advice or recommendation on an amp to visit. Looking for somewhere between a simple HE and a FS fast house. I know there is a lot of info to be had by reading this thread but quite honestly I have tried but there is so much info with so much back and forth that I am having a difficult time making sense of it.

Also, I hope I didn't break any rules by putting this question here. If I did I am sorry and it will not happen again. Just didn't seem to make sense to put into the ISO thread based on the specificity of the question. Anyway, thank u in advance.
Hi @Davissss, why not just pick any place listed here or just try something new and let us know how your experience was?

No such thing as in-between HE and Fast House. Either you get legit and expect no extras (but welcome if offered) or you go to a clearly FS place.

If it's your first time at a place expecting extras 5 out of 10 times you are gonna be let down. Depending on how you look and your hygiene it could be as high as 7 out of 10 times.

You have to make it clear what you want when you visit. Pay attention to what the girls are wearing. That is not always an indicator but it helps. 40th road I'm sure anything can be obtained granted the quality will be questionable, elsewhere in Flushing YMMV.

If you want simple HE that is more intimate I suggest finding a good legit spa where you like the massage, going multiple times. They will automatically give it to you after a while in my experience (if she is older than 30)

If you want FS you need to go to the places where the girl wears a skimpy dress. Stay away from the "body slide" places I have never seen any good reviews on them. The only thing they need to be sliding is the raincoat on your jimmy. Good luck.

No such thing as in-between HE and Fast House. Either you get legit and expect no extras (but welcome if offered) or you go to a clearly FS place.

If it's your first time at a place expecting extras 5 out of 10 times you are gonna be let down. Depending on how you look and your hygiene it could be as high as 7 out of 10 times.

You have to make it clear what you want when you visit. Pay attention to what the girls are wearing. That is not always an indicator but it helps. 40th road I'm sure anything can be obtained granted the quality will be questionable, elsewhere in Flushing YMMV.

If you want simple HE that is more intimate I suggest finding a good legit spa where you like the massage, going multiple times. They will automatically give it to you after a while in my experience (if she is older than 30)

If you want FS you need to go to the places where the girl wears a skimpy dress. Stay away from the "body slide" places I have never seen any good reviews on them. The only thing they need to be sliding is the raincoat on your jimmy. Good luck.
Look at (my) post 3435 on this thread for 100% effective way to get FS on 40th RD. The advantage is you get to see the girl 1st before any money changes hands. Most times the girl nods yes immediately, but sometimes they won't accept the price immediately and will ask for a higher price. You can decide before your dick is hard and screaming for a warm moist dark place to hide in - i.e., you will be thinking with the head on your shoulder - not the head on the end of your dick.

Thanks for the advice fellas. I really appreciate it. One more thing, I can't seem to find the post numbers? I feel like I used to see them but now I don't see them. Am I missing something ? Thanks again.

Really? What part of this don't you see on every post?

#3732 Like Reply
Sometimes a thing in plain sight can be easy to miss (as an aside why its better to get a BJ in a crowded parking lot than in one with only a few cars around - but I digress).

The post # is in the lower right hand corner of each post to the left of the "Like" and "Reply" buttons.

That said Davissss, how about a few less questions (almost all of your posts are questions) and a few more experiences.

I promise to stop with the questions and share but I am telling u that I don't see any post numbers at the bottom of the posts. I see the time stamp, report, like, reply. In that order left to right at the bottom. I even checked preferences because maybe I had something turned off but I don't see that option there.

This is the approach I use: I walk down 40th rd and when a woman I find doable asks if I want a massag-ee I ask how much. The rate is usually $30 for the hour. I then walk into the hallway with her to talk. I ask how much for everything - one price - I have condom. They always say 100. I say "you are very nice and I want to see you but I only have 80 ". Be pleasant, smile, and look like if it wasn't for the fact that you only have 80 on you that her outstanding sexiness would obviously fetch more. I have almost (8/10 success) never been turned down by the girl and in those cases where I am turned down I just find another girl and repeat the routine. 100% success rate within a couple of minutes.
The key they solicit you as you are walking by, do your negotiating when buisness is slow and where they know you can just walk up to the next girl and most importantly, before you are in the room, are already out the house fee and have a raging hardon screaming at you for a warm moist dark place to hide. Every time I have finished the girl says "My name is xxx, ask for me next time". Best time for this is 1st thing in the am when the girl starts her shift - around 10am or so.

ps. Have the decency not to humiliate the girl by peeling off the 80 from a stack of bills. I keep the 80 separate from the rest of my money so when I open my wallet the girl sees that I indeed only have 80. Of all the times I have done this the girl has never said "more next time".
Here's post 3435