Bullying in the NFL

If you made it to the NFL you don't need to be toughened up, I don't believe the story they ask the token maniac to taunt him to make him tough, too much money is at stake including lawsuits it it's true. It's the coaches job to work on individual players, not their peers.

They might bd equal size but one obviously has no boundaries or sanity. I would fear for my life if I were Martin, Incognito seems capable of murder grok the messages I heard. Not too long ago another unhinged NFL murdered someone, it's not an far fetched scenario.
Steroids make you realky fat, its the number one side effect, unless you chronically work out to turn the bulk into muscle you blow up. I don't trust the testing of any sports organization anymore after A-Riod. Incognito does display steroid induced irrational rage, it's possible he's using, I think many juice up and it's covered with big bucks.
Obviously you know nothing about psychology which surprises me since you probably spent half your life on a couch. There is a whole field of study in Sports Psychology and even big strong football players need motivation to keep their heads in the game.

You also have no knowledge of steroids as there are many different types. Yes there are some that will make you blow up especially in women but they are anti-inflammatory. Male athletes use testosterone and that will melt the fat off of you. And by the way football players chronically work out.

To call it only a prank? Wow.... Incognito is just a punk. He Has always been a dick. Martin Agent called A Dolphin Assistant coach to tell him the things that were going on. The Dolphins Coaching staff has no clue. They told the agent to Have Martin go to him face to face and deal with it. And that Martin should punch Incognito in the face. The Dolphin Coaching staff should have seen this coming and should have known whats happening in their locker room. Obviously they are not qualified to be NFL coaches.... And who is the leader on that team? The one who should have been handling the locker room? They don't have one. Wallace was an asshole the first few weeks, and nothing was even said to him... Tanehill is the one who should go Punch Incognito in the face... He has looked like Sanchez running around taking a beating... Now it will get worse for him. But that's the least of their problems right now.

Lightweight...

You're letting that Jet fan in you come out. Stop reading what people who never saw a locker room (let alone this lockerroom) are saying and listen to the pissed off players who after days of silence are starting to fight an talk back. The only bullys here are the press and people like you and Emily who are judging a situation you don't have a fucking clue about... and never will.

This about Martin... a guy with ivy league parents who didn't grow up in a ghetto or have a tough road thru school and was too soft for the NFL (he went to Stamford not exactly a real football school). There was nothing to see coming. Even the players who are around more than the coaches said there was nothing. That phone call was like a guy saying "hey whats up my nigga".. granted it was worse on paper but it wasn't mean in a serious or threatening manner.

Obviously you know nothing about psychology which surprises me since you probably spent half your life on a couch. There is a whole field of study in Sports Psychology and even big strong football players need motivation to keep their heads in the game.

You also have no knowledge of steroids as there are many different types. Yes there are some that will make you blow up especially in women but they are anti-inflammatory. Male athletes use testosterone and that will melt the fat off of you. And by the way football players chronically work out.
Do you ever stop being a douchebag or should just call you Incognito II, this is they type of shit that got you banned from the board once before. You are just a anti social troublemaker who can't even interact civily on a PMB, you don't know shit and have nothing to contribute and I'm exhausting correcting your ignorance and sick of you stalking every post I write with some personal attack which is against board rules.

All steroids have the same side effect of rage or do you think there is special kind that are given to athletes that make them docile. You think there are two kinds of birth control pill so I'm not surprised of your ignorance, lol. You are the last person to discuss pharmacology.

Everyone knows psychological abuse is not a form of motivation, it's counterproductive. We all saw Full Metal Jacket. You motivate with encouragement not brutality, it's the NFL not a POW camp. I do know threats and bullying is not a form of tough love, it's just being a dick.

Do you ever stop being a douchebag or should just call you Incognito II, this is they type of shit that got you banned from the board once before. You are just a anti social troublemaker who can't even interact civily on a PMB, you don't know shit and have nothing to contribute and I'm exhausting correcting your ignorance and sick of you stalking every post I write with some personal attack which is against board rules.

All steroids have the same side effect of rage or do you think there is special kind that are given to athletes that make them docile. You think there are two kinds of birth control pill so I'm not surprised of your ignorance, lol. You are the last person to discuss pharmacology.
Did you skip your Thorazine again today???

Professional wrestlers chronically work out and and some use steroids and occasionally kill their entire families with shotgun so nobody should underestimate the mental disconnect steroids has on the mind. The term Roid Rage originated from the irrational anger and distortion of reality it causes, it's a known fact and side effect. There is also a trend of suicides from young people using steroids which is another side effect. Incognito could be off them now but the effects of the drug could still be affecting his judgement, it's one of the few drugs that stays with you snd actually alters cognitive skills after use.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/10/sports/10steroids.html

Did you skip your Thorazine again today???
Are you that desperate and lonley that you need to stalk me for any type of attention? poor poor Stu, friendless, socially inept reduced to stalking the last female poster on this PMB just for any type of attention even if it's negative. If it wasn't so truly sad it would be pathetic. Fortunately I have important things to contribute and all you have is your erotomania obsession over me.

You are not even funny, if you are going to troll entertain us, your sorry excuse at a personal jabs are as senseless and boring as you. If you are going to insult me at least be entertaining. Ozzy can insult me because he fucking funny, you are just a hack.

Everyone knows psychological abuse is not a form of motivation, it's counterproductive. We all saw Full Metal Jacket. You motivate with encouragement not brutality, it's the NFL not a POW camp. I do know threats and bullying is not a form of tough love, it's just being a dick.

Full Metal Jacket was a fucking movie... so was A Few Good Men. That doesn't mean practically everything you saw during Marine training in those movies isn't accurate doesn't still happen today... cause it is and it does. Ask anyone who went thru Marine boot camp.

Are you really comparing what happens in POW camp to an average NFL locker room with it's pranks and hazing.... You're more fucking delusional than I ever thought. That's an titanic fucking insult to anyone who endured being a POW and people like a John McCain who still bares the very noticeable scares of his mistreatment 40 plus years later.

PS... and this is a one time moderator warning: Any mention of McCain's political affiliation or opinions will be deleted as will every post that follows. This thread is not about McCain or republicans

Last edited:
Are you that desperate and lonley that you need to stalk me for any type of attention? poor poor Stu, friendless, socially inept reduced to stalking the last female poster on this PMB just for any type of attention even if it's negative. If it wasn't so truly sad it would be pathetic. Fortunately I have important things to contribute and all you have is your erotomania obsession over me.

You are not even funny, if you are going to troll entertain us, your sorry excuse at a personal jabs are as senseless and boring as you. If you are going to insult me at least be entertaining. Ozzy can insult me because he fucking funny, you are just a hack.
Here's the problem. I find you to be an psychotic, arrogant, condescending, thinks she knows it all, sanctimonious bitch that doesn't have a clue about what she is talking about. And as long as you post your garbage, I am free to point out what a dope you actually are.

You're wrong, you're wrong, you're wrong you're wrong you're wrong... as usual.

Professional wrestlers chronically work out and and some use steroids and occasionally kill their entire families with shotgun so nobody should underestimate the mental disconnect steroids has on the mind. The term Roid Rage originated from the irrational anger and distortion of reality it causes, it's a known fact and side effect. There is also a trend of suicides from young people using steroids which is another side effect. Incognito could be off them now but the effects of the drug could still be affecting his judgement, it's one of the few drugs that stays with you snd actually alters cognitive skills after use.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/03/10/sports/10steroids.html
So you find one guy... wait... I'll be nice even toss a few more well known cases out there for you... Lex Lugar, Chris Benoit and Macho Man Randy Savage (all accused of roid rage) plus the too many to list who died from medical conditions associated with steroid use. Let me tell you something.. Chris Benoit had serious mental issue long before he took his first roid. Doesn't mean they don't cause rage in some... SOME, NOT ALL. It doesn't mean roid made him pick up the gun and slaughter his family. He was one of a few out of millions who took roids and snapped. To blame the drug entirely is a cop out.

And so fucking what? It proves some forms of roids cause rage or health issues when misused. That doesn't prove ALL steroids are dangerous let alone have a side effects you claim. It's just not true, you're wrong wrong wrong. I have a friend I grew up with who was a competitive body builder, later became a NY fireman and hero on 9/11 who carried a woman down 10 flights of stair in tower one. He admittedly shot roids for ten years and never showed a hint of rage or anger, still has his dick and ball sack too... cause that's another misconception that all roids shrink your dick.

It also doesn't prove Incognito did anything other than leave an inappropriate VM or suffers from any rage or somehow beat the strict NFL drug testing policy which you if you knew anything is nothing like baseballs in that...

1) The NFL has been testing for PED's since 1987 (20 years before MLB issued it's first test).

2) It's not just random testing in the NFL, you are tested constantly (twice a year) and not just urine samples either. Because of the lawsuits for head injuries the NFL now uses blood and hair samples as per their insurance regulations and tests for a variety of things so as to avoid or limit future litigation. Ie... Similar insurance regulations (blood samples) was how Magic Johnson's HIV was detected early by LA Lakers team doctors.

3) The NFL's punishment scale is harsher than MLB's (ie... first offenders are suspended and there's no three strike rule in the NFL).

4) There isn't a single secret failed test that can't be released to the public (ala A-Rod and 150 plus other MLB players) as per any Collective Bargaining Agreement like MLB has.

There is a reason why you don't read or hear about steroid issues in the NFL.. Cause there are none aside from the occasional dummy who thinks he can beat the system and fails. Certainly no wide spread use or scandals like MLB has endured the last 20 years.

Last edited:
Full Metal Jacket was a fucking movie... so was A Few Good Men. That doesn't mean practically everything you saw during Marine training in those movies isn't accurate doesn't still happen today... cause it is and it does. Ask anyone who went thru Marine boot camp.

Are you really comparing what happens in POW camp to an average NFL locker room with it's pranks and hazing.... You're more fucking delusional than I ever thought. That's an titanic fucking insult to anyone who endured being a POW and people like a John McCain who still bares the very noticeable scares of his mistreatment 40 plus years later.

PS... and this is a one time moderator warning: Any mention of McCain's political affiliation or opinions will be deleted as will every post that follows. This thread is not about McCain or republicans
My point was intimidation, scare tactics, fear isn't the best method to motivate in sports. There is reality in many films, there was a case were a boy was antagonized and intimated for years by his mother as a method to motivate him to be perfect until one day he stabbed her to death.Mental abuse doesn't work as a motivational tactic, that's a fact.

Go ahead, delete me, I will not lose sleep over it, I rarely post in the sports here anyway but I find this story interesting. I'm right about the use of mental abuse, it doesn't toughen anyone up. It also wasn't his teammates place if the manager thought a player wasn't motivated, that's what coaches are for, I know the succession of duty. I'm going to talk to my dad who is as close to a American Football expert snd see what he thinks. My go to Real Football expert said no way would this be tolerated in any Premiership Football Team.

Here's the problem. I find you to be an psychotic, arrogant, condescending, thinks she knows it all, sanctimonious bitch that doesn't have a clue about what she is talking about. And as long as you post your garbage, I am free to point out what a dope you actually are.
Ozzy, is this okay ? Isn't this breaking board rules ? Personal jabs at another member that has nothing to do with the topic. This is why I'm the last woman to post on this board because this kind of shit is now acceptable. When people complain why there aren't as many posters here is your answer, can't have any discussion or disagreement without this creep and his anger control issues. You know I think he's the troll that outed the party location when CL was free, you referred to him as a thorn in the side of the board once if I remember. When the troll writes me he always mentions Stu, I don't find that a coincidence. Oh, he will deny be ause he's a liar but I have all the emails with the proof, if this board wants good active posters this freak has to go. He's already been banned once, I've never been banned and neither have you, that tells you what kind of person we are dealing with.

Emily...

This isn't a story about some dumb republican who said on live TV what is or isn't rape or a fetus or any other dumb thing you and I and the public bore witness to. This happened (or not) behind closed doors of a clubhouse where only 53 players and about a dozen coaches and trainers had access to. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!

Is it possible (and answer this without going off in a tangent about womens rights or whatever) that this is a case similar to a woman FALSELY claiming she was raped. And don't fucking tell me it doesn't happen, I don't care about the percentages or if it's one in a million... Is it possible this was one of those rare cases where the victim or target as you put it..... is LYING OR EXAGGERATING?

Doesn't it do anything to your view of this that nearly every player, including very clean cut intelligent ones who are respected in the football community are defending Incognito in claiming while the VM was wrong, that there was no harassment by Incognito or anyone else in the locker room or that he and Martin were best friends out of it. Doesn't it seem odd that no one in the organization will do the popular thing and just say there was wrong doing just to get on the good side of the press. Why would every player risk their image and career but coming out and taking the unpopular stance when they could just stay quiet. Perhaps they know more than the media or people like you with a thirst for blood (and in your case, a woman who seems to have serious man issues... a mans blood).

Btw.. Martin is now layered up and here comes the typical bullshit. Now there's texts from another player who said he wanted to have sex with Martins sister. Yep... that's something I bet no man here has ever teased a good friend about. Who knew all those "you mother....." jokes my friends and I told when we were 12 were illegal. See... this is how nonsense and joking is getting spun out of control in this case. This is the locker room mentality you don't have a clue about and you want Incognitos head on a spike.

Last edited:
Ozzy, I'm not trying to be a smart ass but have you ever taken steroids? I think of you had you wouldn't say I'm wrong.
I already told you... one of my best friends did and I've had many discussions with him about this subject and as someone who did them from the time he was 17 till he was almost 30 while he was a professional body builder... I'll take his word and experiences over yours. And btw... he doesn't defend steroids. He stopped about 20 years ago when it was discovered how bad they could be. He just says he never experienced any rage, yes his balls shrunk but they recovered a few months after going off. And the fucking guy had almost zero body fat on him since he stopped and every medical check up he's had show no linger signs of steroids.

Last edited:
Lightweight...

You're letting that Jet fan in you come out. Stop reading what people who never saw a locker room (let alone this lockerroom) are saying and listen to the pissed off players who after days of silence are starting to fight an talk back. The only bullys here are the press and people like you and Emily who are judging a situation you don't have a fucking clue about... and never will.

This about Martin... a guy with ivy league parents who didn't grow up in a ghetto or have a tough road thru school and was too soft for the NFL (he went to Stamford not exactly a real football school). There was nothing to see coming. Even the players who are around more than the coaches said there was nothing. That phone call was like a guy saying "hey whats up my nigga".. granted it was worse on paper but it wasn't mean in a serious or threatening manner.
It really isn't about me as a Jets fan. To be honest, I am not a Dolphin hater. Not a big fan, of there, but prob more than half their games, I am rooting for them. If not the Jets, I always want them to win that division. I love their tradition.... So I think I have an open mind.... I am def not a Dolphin hater... Just so you know, going forward....,.

Lightweight...

There is so much more to this..... But a douche like Incognito, does not get the benefit here. He is just a dick. Lets just see how it plays out. The only other thing is when you say I have no clue ( which you are wrong about) like you do?

One last thing...

Mod edit: this is not the place to critique the board. If you have an issue take it to the boss.

And my last post here , why the fuck would Tannihill throw Martin under the bus. Shame on him. He will never be a leader. He is a good young, average QB, who has a lot to learn. Is it the he too, is scared of Incognito?

Last edited by a moderator: