Stonehedge

Angela still here?
Leah looks strung out. And it seems as though the daytime bartender ate Angela.
Isn't that a nice thing to say.

Angela is one the nicest, sweetest people you'll ever meet, as well as gorgeous and sexy.
Whether she's working the bar, or on stage, she ALWAYS takes care of her customers and goes the little bit extra so everyone has a good time. Plus the bar is never so clean either.

"Hugh Ass" is a better handle for you.

Hans Ulrich Out

Isn't that a nice thing to say...."Hugh Ass" is a better handle for you.
Calm your engines, buddy. You're right, it wasn't a nice thing to say, but it could have been a lot worse, and that's the nature of the beast on a board like this. Nobody here needs to be attacked by other posters because of the comments they make about performers or providers.

....that's the nature of the beast .....
good play on words TheMac - oh - maybe you weren't talking about the girl

Calm your engines, buddy. You're right, it wasn't a nice thing to say, but it could have been a lot worse, and that's the nature of the beast on a board like this. Nobody here needs to be attacked by other posters because of the comments they make about performers or providers.
I agree with you TheMac - when the girls put them selves out as sexy and professional (in every sense of the term)and they are clearly not - they are fair game for whatever unkind, but essentially truthful comments posters want to make. It is not that the posters are saying that she is a thief or axe murderer.

Last edited:
Isn't that a nice thing to say.

Angela is one the nicest, sweetest people you'll ever meet, as well as gorgeous and sexy.
Whether she's working the bar, or on stage, she ALWAYS takes care of her customers and goes the little bit extra so everyone has a good time. Plus the bar is never so clean either.

"Hugh Ass" is a better handle for you.

Hans Ulrich Out
She is absolutely very nice and sweet. And I'd say she definitely used to be sexy. Was she ever gorgeous? Eh...I'm not so sure about that. Regardless, she's conservatively about 30 pounds heavier than she was about 3 months ago. I almost didn't recognize her. If you think this statement of fact makes me an ass, then so be it.

She was much younger, less weathered, and not burnt out by the business yet like the others that I saw when I visited, Ultimately it happens to most of them and they show it in everything about them. I can understand, if how had to that to survive for a long time, I too would have the same, vacant look.
Well, she was not like that. Last time was there she was still working there, hear she left awhile
ago?

D

dobebaron

Hate to re- hash old b.s. but the crap about angela bothers me. For those of you that loook in the mirror and see brad pitt every morning I understand your commments. Howevever for the rest of tje 99% ers out there you should keep you honest opinions to yourself. She isn't out there pushing herself on you looking for tips or backroom action to make ends meet. She's simply a barmaid that does a pretty good job of sizing up who the asssholes are and those to spend a little extra time with. So she doesn't fit in some junkies size 1 stripper outfit. I would rather spend my time hangin with a normal girllike her than than ,well you know, something else thats gonna empty your acccount at the atm. Good l u ck