Panchai Spa Brentwood Reviews & Discussion 929-513-1054

I had a little time on Thursday so I stopped at Panchai. Guys I don’t know what some of you are waiting for? This is about as good of a place as you’re going to find in Suffolk. My fault for not making an appointment but Tina and Anna gave me the girl they had available, Viki. I could have had one of the Latina girls but honestly I just wanted a massage. I was beat from playing poker all night. Viki is not much to look at but she can massage! She’s has great hands and she speaks some English.(Next time I’ll get a pretty Asian or review one of the Latina girls). On the flip she gave me a great BBJ, CIF( Accidental) but she was cool about it. 120$. The Latina girls are real pretty, Tina is very pretty and super nice and so is Anna. If you live on LI give this place a shot and then thank the Rock N Roll legend latter. Happy Hunting.

Visited yesterday in the morning. Didn't call/have an appointment. Was able to see someone right away. Tina set me up with Thalia, a Colombian girl. I think it is the Latina girl in the advertisement threads latest pictures. She had a really amazing body, good looking face too. The massage was a bit unenthusiastic. Half hour went by and then got down to business. I'll leave it at that.

Tina is awesome. Super friendly. I talked to her a bit and it sounds like she is happy to see that people are visiting due to her advertising here. So if you haven't gone yet and you do go, just let her know how you found out about the place. Also she mentioned that there are usually 5 girls there, 1 or 2 Latina and the rest Asian. She did mention that the Asians girls generally give better massages, if you like a "hard" massage.

House $60 for an hour
Tip $120
Will revisit.

Visited yesterday in the morning. Didn't call/have an appointment. Was able to see someone right away. Tina set me up with Thalia, a Colombian girl. I think it is the Latina girl in the advertisement threads latest pictures. She had a really amazing body, good looking face too. The massage was a bit unenthusiastic. Half hour went by and then got down to business. I'll leave it at that.

Tina is awesome. Super friendly. I talked to her a bit and it sounds like she is happy to see that people are visiting due to her advertising here. So if you haven't gone yet and you do go, just let her know how you found out about the place. Also she mentioned that there are usually 5 girls there, 1 or 2 Latina and the rest Asian. She did mention that the Asians girls generally give better massages, if you like a "hard" massage.

House $60 for an hour
Tip $120
Will revisit.
Thank you so much for the review and came in our spa , looking forward to seeing you soon!