FUN GIRL SPA 929-900-3788 Manhattan 43/6th

This place is a spa layout. Private rooms w doors, massage tables. Table shower room. Robes and towels, mirrors on the wall by the massage table. Seen it everywhere.
Lydia - midsized girl 5'5", natural DDs big areolas, long br hair. shaved w landing strip.
I asked for nuru together, so she gives me a robe to put on and she strips and puts on her spa jacket and to the shower room.
Lydia naked and I soap up her big breasts and body, she does me too, stroking my cock and balls. She has me lay on back and bodyslides me p2p. Her tits in my face and erection bobbing her butt cheeks. She slides down and sucks licks my wet cock balls and taint and ass. Light rimming.
Rinse off and get back to the room.
She gets on top and gives me a dt bbbj, its intense and gets me hard again for f'ing. Cover goes on first try, and she starts in cg. Her titties literally blinding me, I get a nipple and suck her while slamming her hips down on my cock.
Get her laying down and straddle her and give her a titty fuck. Lydia works my sac and a finger in my whole. Before I cum I slide up higher and she takes me in her lips and strokes suckes to cim.
Damage $320 hour (house + tip)
A definite repeat for sure.

Dani.
Guesstimatin about late 20s, looks young anyway.
chinese, pale skin, average height, not short not tall.
Slim body and natural B top with gumdrop nipples. Shaved smooth down below. Light brown hair to her shoulders.
Shes slim but with some booty in the back and hips, but otherwise slim legs.
Doesnt speak much english but enough to do her spa deeds.
Went right to work, she undresses in the shower room and washes me back front then gives me a p2p bodyslide while dfk'ing me.
Nice B sized tits tried to work a titty f for me then gave up and did a ball bath on my freshly washed balls and a bbbj. She has a small mouth but did the job, just not DT but otherwise good sensual bbbj technique.

We went back to the room as the shower was needed.
Resumed bbbj and general bodyslide and p2p play, didnt ask if bbfs was option as I didnt want.
Suited up and shes tight and a light weight and could do the standing holding mish for a minute or so then continued in doggy.
Shes very responsive and knew what was next position changes. When I pulled out she gestured to bj finish and pulled off the cover and went to goblin mode with a full on head fuk and I cim. I let her do the cleanup and hot towel (2) on me and she brought a bottle of OJ , not water which was a nice gesture to OJ I guess. $320 hourish

Japanese Kurumi

Fun girl spa by Bryant park midtown manhattan. Her pics are real on their twitter @fungirlnyc, She looks better than the pics btw.
Kurumi Japanese, 24, 5'3" toned tan body, natural B top, fit booty, streak blond hair, trimmed with shaved V below. Speaks english and Japanese. 340Hour

I get a lineup of 3 girls. Helen , tall china gal and shes great I had her before. Anna a vietnamese girl with red hair no english. And this young Japanese girl with blond streaked hair, toned body and a big cock eating smile on her cute face.

I choose her and she gives me a hug and we go to the room. She must really like me, shes complimenting me on my hair and clothes, in this veryvery cute japanengrish. I ask how old and she says 24 and I believe her cause shes somewhat giggly and goofy and niaeve, and looks like 20 . We take a shower together and it was fun. Shes naked and washes me and starts sucking my soft cock and gets me rock hard. Sucks me for 2 mins. Then she washes herself. I get behind her and she puts my hand on her tits I'm rubbing em and got my cock in between her ass cheeks. She starts dancing on my cock while I'm fondling her titties. This goes on for 2-3 mins then we go back to the room.
She tells me to lay down and I do on my back, and Kurumi climbs on top and gives me a dfk like japan styli I guess very wet and shes licking my ears her tongue is all in my mouth.
BTW she has nice breath and she tastes fine.
She works her way south and starts licking my cock and balls and giving me a bbbj. Then back up for more dfk and shes rubbing her wet pussy on my now hardening cock. She really loves dfk. Im enjoying her butt, squeesing it. She has a nice round cheeks amd Im slipping a finger in her wet cunt and on her clit and shes enjoying it, pressing her cunt on my cock.

She takes my cock and slides in in her cunt raw, she has to wiggle to get the head in then it pops thru and she eases half the length in. Im not super hung, just larger than average (go usa!) and this girl is handling it ok.
No lube needed with this horny wet girl.

We do this in CG the I sit up and F her standing , shes tiny and Im bouncing her on my cock for a minute then I have to lay her down.
She says dont cum inside please.

We started in standing mish, me standing and her on the massage table. Slowly entered her, she is tight but wet and getting the head in was the hard part, once in she loosened up a bit and I could slowly ease in deeper every stroke.
I gave her slow/deep strokes.....I'm over twice her size, so I didn't pound her to death. I was enjoying the slow in and out grabbing her cute ass....but she was moaning like crazy from the steady stroking
..I was DEEP with her legs almost back over her head. I made sure to go very slow to build trust. I was highly concerned that I was going to literally split her in half, but she kept cheering me on so go figure!
. Every thrust was slow/deep.....her facial expressions were amazing and she was quivvering and pinching her nipples At that pace, I can fuck for hours and I think she knew it. I switch it up...then when i say Doggy , bam and she went face down/ass up and I have to say the view was inviting, she has a nice round ass, shes not a flatass asian girl. Encouragng me in cute japanese girl speak, I dont know what it meant but sounded damn sexy.
I lay down on my back and let her work on me until I quickly erupted into her mouth....she's good!!!! She stayed on my head until I was spent. Another shower together, she washed me thoroughly like a proper geisha and back to the room to dress and some cute conversation.
Did she swallow the load??