Zenith Spa 347-230-2828 Bayside

Was in queens today but didn’t feel like going into flushin, so I have seen this one advertise for a while So figured I would give it a shot. The ad makes it sound so good, 3 girls, line up, bbbj, DFK, the works. I call and say I’m down the road and will be there in a few minute, she yes come now, no busy. I get in the first door, and there is a bell for the second door. Get shown to the room by mms, and says a beautiful Korean girl will be in. And then mms ask if I want ts, I say sure. MMS gives the ts, that’s when I realized it wasn’t go go as planned. Back to the room and good looking girl Wi Wi, or some shit like that. Probably in her mid 20s comes in and asks for house fee Of $60. I lay down for a lame 5 minute massage and she tell me to turn over. She then asks what I want she motions hj or bj. I ask for everything, she says no just those two options. I say bj, she says how much I offer 80, she says no 120. We agree on 100. She srips down leaves underwear on. Very nice C cups, natural with big nips. She gets me hard put the condom on, and I ask what about BBN, she says no bbj. I was already there figure screw it, just wanna busy a nut. She then goes down between my legs so I can’t reach anything except a tit. Her bj Was not great, it did not feel right. I look in the mirror on the side of the table and see she doesn’t even have it in her mouth. I end up busting a nut anyway. Got dressed and was gonna buth to mms, but she was in giving another ts to another customer because Wi Wi was the only girl working.

So I will make the effort to drive into downtown flushing next time and never go back to this place.

Wendy

Called and made an appointment to see if there was any new talent. you can also walk right in, but you’ll have a secondary door which will need to be unlocked for you.
Got Wendy, who is probably around 40s with MM C’s. Decent face and not thin but not fat. Very friendly and aims to please.
Donated the 60 for the hf for the hour. Settled on the massage table and it was nice and quiet.
If you’ve never been here before, the location is horrible. Open shopping center mall where everyone can see you walk in and out. I just didn’t care.
Was offered a TS, I declined.
Wendy was very good at the massage! She is very sensual. She definitely knows how to ST and when she does she has her eyes closed and goes with the flow. Reminds me of some yoga/meditation/tantric session.
She then throws a towel over the lamp to make it more dim (for a reason). Undresses and I can see and feel the botched MM’s. Those scars going down the nipple. Could be a turn off for people but I just didn’t think much about it and had my fun with them.
CBJ was ok. Than the mount. Does not know how to move, so I had to toss her into mish and DS to really get it going. Finished in the bag and quick clean up and a bit more of a massage.
No talk of tips which I always appreciate. I found her to really work the massage portion so I donated 120 for everything.
I’m going to recommend because she was fun and I was relaxed.
No rush. No clock watching and she’s a friendly.
I just wouldnt repeat.
I did see a younger and thinner girl there. Didn’t get a name but she looked south Asian? Like a Thai or maybe just a tanned Chinese girl. She looked new and inexperienced so I didn’t care for her.

Zenith elegance Spa
929-801-7667