Zen spa 917-998-6668 midtown west manhattan

So, I'm not sure if it's YMMV or the house decided something else, but I met with Cherry and she did provide nuru. The description above does matchup. I wasn't sure if it was their other girl Cookie, but the ass on Cherry is far greater than the one on Cookie. The nuru was decent, but not on par with a couple others. I did wonder at times if she was going to slide right off because she seemed to grab on sometimes. She's really tiny. She finished me off with a HJ during the nuru.
Her massage skills were also decent. It is the main thing that keeps me coming back here. TBH the nuru for me is just an added bonus. For what I have to pay for a massage these days in the city it's pretty much on par price wise with the nuru included. $100HF $120 tip.

Stopped in yesterday and was paired up with Catherine. I would put her at late 30's early 40's, still cute, natural B's, shaved, lower back tattoo and her English was ok. Nuru was pretty much what I expect after coming here a few times. She did some P2P but no penetration. Hopes were dashed that it would slip in but not dice. She finished me off with a pretty straight forward HJ. Not bad though. Afterall, this is a rub spot and not sex, so couldn't really expect more.

As for the massage, I would say middle of the road for this place. The bar is set really high with Sylvia, but she wasn't bad. I at least left feeling like I had received a quality massage for the price. $100 HF $120 Nuru

Easy set up,Quick text and i am at zen spa.Greeted by mama-san who is a sweet old lady.She brings me to a room and asks me my name and who I am here to see.She leaves and enters the bueatiful madison shorlty after.She has a great rack and is friendly.She asks if i want nuru to which i say yes and she gives me a price.Takes the money and leaves the room momentarily.She tell me to stripe and put on the robe. she returns and takes me to the table shower room.The place looks nice,feels warm and welcoming,Also feels clean.She lays me down for a quick shower and gets naked.When she is done rinsing the soap off she gets on top of my back and starts sliding her boobs and soft kitten on my back.Feels relaxing.She does this thing where she rubs one out on my lower back.Flips me over and and slides up and down with her boobs.Lets me suck on her big ole boobs for a bit.She didnt do much of the slidin on the shaft but she did go 69 with the titty fucking which felt amazing.Its true,it feels basically like the real deal like if there is oral play or penetration.She has a great technique and recommend anybody to check it out.I came hard and she kept stroking until it was all out of me.She cleaned me up and returned me to the room for back rub with hot towels.Madison showed me a good time with a happy ending.I would repeat again with madison and try other girls at this spot.I like it.