Zara 917-773-0996 UES Manhattan Indian

$300 H
Only the basics and doesn’t actively indulge. No GFE and cover is mandatory for everything.
She’s deaf and will type on phone during session. She’s also truly Indian and young (late 20’s)
Won’t repeat

$300 H
Only the basics and doesn’t actively indulge. No GFE and cover is mandatory for everything.
She’s deaf and will type on phone during session. She’s also truly Indian and young (late 20’s)
Won’t repeat
Thank you for this. I was curious about her but my gut told me to wait. No GFE is a no go for me.

she says she does “Gfe” but I’m not sure if she understands what Gfe is. Checked off “Indian” from my list with a huge disappointment but now I can move on
Regardless of disappointment, you checked off deaf! When the hell do think that opportunity will ever be available again?

she says she does “Gfe” but I’m not sure if she understands what Gfe is. Checked off “Indian” from my list with a huge disappointment but now I can move on
The past couple of years I've encountered a larger number of girls who say they're GFE but aren't and they're either doing it to draw people in or they just don't understand what it means and think it's a buzzword. This has made me more careful about looking for reviews before I pull the trigger or just asking upfront what's on the table. I hadn't pulled the trigger on Zara yet literally because she didn't have reviews.

billyS

Reign of Terror
$300 H
Won’t repeat
The number doesn't bring up any ads.
How did you find her?