Yumi Spa Reviews & Discussion 929-300-8799

Angela & Eva

$160hh +$20 each

Ventured back to flushing and was Planning on visiting a few places I’ve been to before but things didn’t work out as planned.

As a last attempt to try and save the day, I remember reading about coco at yumi but mms said busy all day come and see the 3 new girls (5 girl total) after a quick line up picked 2 for 30 minutes back to back.

Picked Angela first, Diamond In the rough Chinese milf very pretty just my type, not too petite, curvy all natural everywhere. Instantly turned on by her milfy vibe, a little timid at first but after everything was exchanged and I got undressed and she warmed right up. Nice natural C and no hair anywhere, no scar, soft skin, pretty next door look. She may be new here but not new to this, I would say mid to late 30’s, that her in the pics but ridiculously retouched. I Would have usually like a prolonged BBBJ but as for first time I didn’t want to be that guy. Plus I only had 30 min and another one right after. Good bbj technique but didn’t let her go longer for more than a couple of minutes. She seemed to want to start out in missionary which was fine, a hard pounding ensued then I flip her to doggy and this where she shined. Great ass and push back, plugged her with my thumb, vocal too. she was very tight, and naturally wet, didn’t make it to CIM, filled the back I’m lazy dog.

The next one was going to be Coco, damn she was fucking hot (saw her in passing) but booked most of the day.

Picked Eva for her Korean look (she’s Chinese), deep eyes, black hair, not as tall as Angela. Natural small C, a faded scar, good ass, she had a small bush now she’s left with a nice patch on top, she let me shave some of it in her shower. Started with bbj in the shower, I wasn’t fully hard. In the room right to 69, ass in my face always does the job. Hard and ready to roll I cover up and push her down. She took RCG well, smacked her ass a few times. Mish, didn’t find it special, went back to 69 and finally CIM with a few min over time and light FIV. I left broken and drained.

Coco

$300 vip (rim, cim, bbj, dfk, x2, cfs)

Coco has one of the nicest body types I’ve encountered in my mongering career, long model like legs nice big tits and healthy sexual appetite, not skinny, not fat. MMS texted me that she was back after being on a shirt birthday party break. I took her at the vip rate (2pops, Rj full Gfe) and I always brings extra with her just in case her menu opens up. She reminds me a little bit of Victoria H from Manhattan but coco is younger and arguable hotter imho. Nice shaved little kitty I couldn’t help but munch down on her when she started to work my cock. Afraid of popping too quick we hit the shower and after a short time I paint her chest white during a prostrate poke.
In the room, loving her BBBJ she takes it slow, nice long licks, pick up the pace, slow back down, the ultimate edger. She spoke cockanese and knew when I was on the verge of coming and slowed down. A true sight to behold in any position she is a real piece of eye candy. Nice nipples and titties bouncing on my face as she went for a ride. After riding me for a while she leaned back so that my dick was going straight up into her g spot and turned on a faucet that sprayed me, my cock and everything in between. I didn’t skip a beat and keep pounding away and she quivers and shivers while essentially inking me like a squid with her pussy juice. A true squirter, not a polite pussy squirt to check the box, but a proper healthy flow of whatever the fuck that was. Coco finished me off with cim. Despite being a demon she is still a lovely and polite lady with good customer service at heart. She got me a drink and helped me put on my socks, putting in the effort up until the dreaded time up knock.