Your favorite provider sites?

Hey badz,

You do know that you're violating one of SB's few rules, that being alluding to knowledge of things, but not sharing the info with everyone. Since I'm sure you do nothing illegal, you do not want to be in violation of one of the APM's rules now. lol

And talking about taking a thread off tangent, form favorite provider sites, to TL, to infantilism. It has often amazed me how the starting subject of any thread will be completely different if were it ends. The twists and turns it takes baffles the mind.

Would LOVE to know just what TL's strangest experience was.

C'mon badz, spit it out. NO pun intended. lol

[Edited by Phantom on 07-04-2001 at 03:38 PM]

Heather Barron, she's wacked.

All the guys swallow on this board, nobody spits.

I hate bolds.

(Above post has absolutely no direction)

This has "Made for TV" written all over it

I must admit this is all quite riveting reading, but Ozzy, I kid you not when I say that you could really be a lot more effective if you would try to be a little more dispassionate. Not necessarily subtle (I'm trying to be reasonable), but just a little less inflammatory.

I absolutely appreciate your information, which clearly has great value, but how many posts have we dedicated to the effort now? Could we not have done this a bit more expediently if the facts had been presented in a diplomatic fashion? Again, I am not trying to insult or anger you. I genuinely think these ideas have merit.

In the meantime, be who you are and I'll keep listening.

Originally posted by Phantom
never in my lifetime that i thought i'd ever hear phantom use those three words "spit it out".... now if you would just excuse me... where's the bathroom? :D

Originally posted by badz
Originally posted by Phantom
never in my lifetime that i thought i'd ever hear phantom use those three words "spit it out".... now if you would just excuse me... where's the bathroom? :D
And that badz will be the only time you hear me utter those words! :D

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Originally posted by Ozzy

everybody knows what went on, most just play stupid. unfortunately for some, when someone asks me a question...i tell them the truth.

some people don't like to hear the truth.....

[Edited by Ozzy on 07-05-2001 at 12:11 AM]
Is there just one truth?( I mean this as a rhetorical, overarching question). The only truth that I am relatively certain of , is truth about me, and then it is still too easy to fool myself sometimes...
take care HP

Hotpuppy

Mr.Butterworth
Oz,
Im sure you know what rhetorical means- I was simply musing on the nature of "truth". I was not disputing your truth or in any way debunking your knowlege of events in the history of this hobby. However, without having been an actual participant in the events chronicled on TBD, I could not accept the references you mention as gospel for obvious reasons- if in fact I was interested in this particular "truth"!
Please do not take what I am about to say as a slam, but dont you get weary grinding axes both active and those waiting to be ground?
take care HP

st. peter

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Hmm. Diaper changes. Haven't have that done for me since sometime in early 1959 back when when everybody liked Ike. Have changed quite a lot of diapers since then (nephews and my own children). Perhaps something new to strive for and experience like being commercially beaten. Just so that I can say that I have lived a well rounded life when I finally do meet St. Peter.
yea that would be some interview...

"So, you wanna get into heaven?
Have you ever paid for sex?
Have you ever paid to get beaten?
Have you ever paid to get your adult diaper changed?"

"yes, yes and yes!"

"You may enter now."

yea right.

last

i am pleased to see that some

of the people in the room are standing up.
Some of us may not have dissapeared were it not for the troubles that have arisen from such terrible self pr from others... it saddens me sometimes..
Hugzz
LIDAWN

Response to LI Dawn

Dawn,

You are absolutely correct on this one. Some of the harsh words that were written and continue to be written about some high quality providers are certainly not needed.

Do not kid yourself rooster! Most of the readers know why the harshness is written. That posters opinions are not regarded much anymore. Hugs to you Dawn!

if i may digress...

...getting back to the original topic of the thread... (sorry , i lived through that whole, taylor, shauna, spanky, val, death threats,nj george is married to val rumors, nina, with a side order of alyssa/brenda thrown in. i'm ready to move on.)

i don't have alot of time to discretely be on a computer. so i look for a website that is simple and gets the basic information that i am looking for across in an effecient manner. i want it to load quickly. i want to see thumbnails that enlarge quickly when clicked on, i want it to be easy to navigate from point a to point b. KISS: Keep It Simple Stupid! i do not like 1 page ads because they look ....well....cheap. i think outback dezines does a good job. i think shauna's site is very good as well as candie's. last i checked jersey jewels took forever to down load as did LI beth's. having said that, i am not too crazy about taylor li's site. too gimicky and takes too long to advance through it. although it has a sharp "la femme nikita" type look to it. it is too slow and doesn';t tell me anymore info than the old site.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: i am pleased to see that some

Originally posted by LIDAWN
of the people in the room are standing up.
Some of us may not have dissapeared were it not for the troubles that have arisen from such terrible self pr from others... it saddens me sometimes..
Hugzz
LIDAWN
Do not be sad, what goes around comes around sweets!