"you have to pass a test"

I am sure we have all had this experience at some point.

We go to an incall and the door person lets yo' sorry butt in. then she says "you have to pass a little test" or something cute to that effect.

then she gives you a little 5 sec BBJ, presumably to see if you're LE.

I always joke at these. "you sure i passed the test? I think I failed it, i'd better take it again" (which I bet they hear 50x a week, roflz)

but, in the interest of keeping our lovely ladies safe, is this really an effective 'test" to ward off LE?

I have heard, by a few ppl more knowledgeable than me, that the "donation after the deed" method is still the best bet.

I am sure either of these is better than the "legal disclaimer" blurb that a lot of CL chix paste onto the bottom of their ads in 6-point, hehe

Just mean to open up a dialogue, interesting topic in my opinion

TZ
Always willing to take a test

I think the test has some merit. It would be kind of embarrass in court for an cop to spell out exactly what happened before the offer of $ for sex. IANAL

I know a guy who is a lawyer for the police dept. He said that technically this is not illegal:

if you go to an R&T place and just pay for a massage and the girl just happends to get you off at the end. As long as nothing was discussed or negotiated; no law was really broken.

Has anyone encountered anyone that will wait for the donation after the deed. Only time it happened was off a college girl /soccer mom ad with a newbie who literally grabbed me and got so into it right away, that all she seemd focussed on was both our enjoyment. After I caught my breath. I reminded her that I owed her.

I've paid 2 so called non pros after we did the deed. I would never offer the $ money in advance. I would gladly pay it if asked.

some of the girls at some of the massage places will havre you pay after.

as far as the test being effective goes. The 5 second BJ is effective. a cop cannot accept a BJ. but he is crooked then he will take the bj, arrest her and claim it never happend. What is she going to say? "oh i gave him a blow job before he gave me the money." Nobody is going to believe anything a defendant says anyway.

even if he is wearing a wire he could say it didnt happen. i would not think that they where wires on small time busts like that though. Not having a recording is better becuase then you can just make up the facts that help you.

if "the test" consists of just rubbing the guys junk over his pants than it does not work. Thats no big deal, and he would even own up to it in court.

i always ask to see them naked from the waste down before anything happens. a female cop is not going to let you see her snatch.

some of the girls at some of the massage places will havre you pay after.

as far as the test being effective goes. The 5 second BJ is effective. a cop cannot accept a BJ. but he is crooked then he will take the bj, arrest her and claim it never happend. What is she going to say? "oh i gave him a blow job before he gave me the money." Nobody is going to believe anything a defendant says anyway.

even if he is wearing a wire he could say it didnt happen. i would not think that they where wires on small time busts like that though. Not having a recording is better becuase then you can just make up the facts that help you.

if "the test" consists of just rubbing the guys junk over his pants than it does not work. Thats no big deal, and he would even own up to it in court.

i always ask to see them naked from the waste down before anything happens. a female cop is not going to let you see her snatch.
RUV, TORO TORO TORO !!
I ask then to take their shirt off and I grab their tits. They always get it.

LW --

"The fat man walks alone at midnight"

I allready went and came back. I used the password several times but nobody owned up to being the one and only LW.

have you been yet? if not i actually have some tips

LW --

"The fat man walks alone at midnight"

I allready went and came back. I used the password several times but nobody owned up to being the one and only LW.

have you been yet? if not i actually have some tips

Thats funny. I will go in another 3 weeks. I Have not been there yet and this will be my first so I am a total newbie to myrtle Beach. Tips are appreciated.

Unless she notices something incriminating, like a birthmark or tat on, or near, his cock. There was a Law & Order Sex Crimes episode about this not long ago.

good point... thats how they would have gotten jackson... apparenly he had a mushroom on the side of his schwanz or something.

that would make it very uncomfortable for th married cop when his tattoo is outed by the working girl on the stand.

I hope that this is ok for me to say,

but plenty of people on UG (cream team for example) have you pay afterwards.
Funny, I just came from one of the CT threads and saw "the test" for the first time, I have never encountered it in person.

Also on another thread read that LE can partake to a degree to secure a bust, but that it is frowned upon by superiors (and possibly the courts, not to mention potential spouses).