You already know about Dawn

So this will just be a quick Thank You to one of the best ladies I've met in this business. And the more you see her, the better it gets. I didn't think it was possible to improve an already perfect date, but she finds a way to do it. LI guys...we are lucky aren't we? So Dawn sweety, thanks for last night. It was a blast.

Remember, next week I have something waiting for you.... buzz ... buzz
And one question, how the hell did you get your boat on the grass by the tiki hut? ;)

-Trekkie

Although I have never had the fortune to see Dawn, Whassup's recent review speaks volumes. He is extremely particular, and his reviews are on the money. She sounds like a can't-miss experience. I only wish she offered incall.

Just do it! (insert swoosh logo)

I saw her on LI, outcall, and if you set up appt she can see you out east or west LI ..2hour $40 motel..well worth it to see her

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
The Best!

You guys are right, seen her 5-6x each and everytime I see her she gets better, shes better than any girlfiend I ever had. No one comes close to her skill and intangible qualities on Long Island!!

[Edited by Carl M on 03-02-2001 at 02:15 PM]

gads

first off i never saw this till tonight when i was perusing this place..
Trekkie.. i had a blast and i am not sure how it even got under ground.. did you know that was there?
and is whassup really that particular? gads should i be flattered or what?

Rob i am not 40.00....joke....!!!!!!!

Carl M. are you kissing and telling shame shame 5 or 6 times try 7 or 8 be good and honest.. lol
or are we including lunches too?

gotcha...
Hugz to the men in here..

and mr. curry... we can try something no?

Love you guys a ton and thank you for your endless support! it is greatly appriciated and reciprocated as well i hope always....
xxoo DAWN

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Just Shoot me!! LOL!!

Put me out of my misery Dawn- LOL!!! Drove 40 miles thru raging blizzards to be at my computer so I could post here on UG to you!- now don't you feel bad!!! LOL!!! You know I've seen you so much that I have lost count- its a blurr!!